Thoughts and prayers needed

kazzman

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Jan 19 2005, 10:50 PM)
Hey Kazz, sorry to hear about your father. sad.gif He will be in my prayers tonight.

It's my grand father, not my father. If it were my father, I'd be wishing the bastard were dead...

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 19 2005, 07:51 PM)
Hey Kazz, sorry to hear about your father. sad.gif  He will be in my prayers tonight.

It's my grand father, not my father. If it were my father, I'd be wishing the bastard were dead...

Sorry about that Kazz and your grandfather too. Prayers to him all the same.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 19 2005, 06:24 PM)
Ok, I just got back from the hospital. Turns out he had a blood clot near his heart. He went into surgery and seems to be doing better now.

Thanks everybody for your prayer. You have no idea what it means to me.

Slaine and Madra, your families are in my prayers as well.

soooo glad to hear he's ok smile.gif will keep him in my prayers smile.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 19 2005, 07:51 PM)
Hey Kazz, sorry to hear about your father. sad.gif  He will be in my prayers tonight.

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Shouldn't be laughing about such things though...glad your grandfather is doing better.

It seems every family has had this horrible disease touch it in some way. I lost my Grandfather years back and know many others who are dealing with this same dilemma as you. Just know we are all here for you and hopefully your Granddad will go into remission.

Archived