AGP and Rushgrrrl's Night Out

Rushgrrrl

We had appetizers and drinks...talked about everyone on the board and sang Rush songs while standing on the bar! rofl3.gif

SO GREAT meeting you AGP....Rush chicas frikken RULE heart.gif

http://img99.exs.cx/img99/2829/agprg5tx.jpg

Grrrl!!!!! What a fantastic time I had, I am so wasted right now!!!!! I am keeping that sticker forever!!!!! We so have to do that again!!!! Take care love, and hope to see you soon!!!! 653.gif trink39.gif I will do your show with you soon, thats a promise!!! laugh.gif

Man, your telling me, and 1001!!! laugh.gif When I got home, I had a majorj argument with my nylons... laugh.gif I wanted them to do one thing, and they had other ideas, and one of us got a big hole!!! icon_really_happy_guy.gif I am feelin no pain now for sure!!! We will have to do this again soon, especially on your show, Grrrl!!!! *woohoo* trink39.gif

Oh this is Great!!!! Too awesome!!

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

AGP is awesome to hang with! Instant friends I would say heart.gif

Couple of hot dorky girls quoting Rush songs, talking about the hotness of Geddy (well...er, she was all ALEX...and I was all GEDDY) 2.gif

You always have a place to stay here in Portland, and the sooner we can get you out here for a show the better!!

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 19 2005, 02:06 AM)
Glad you had a great time Kris!! But remember u r just warming up for RushCon.... laugh.gif wink.gif tongue.gif cool10.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink38.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

laugh.gif hehehe SO true....RushCon is just gonna be a helluva party and a blurry memory of a weekend that we will all keep close to our hearts for a long time to be sure smile.gif

Well, I did make it to Grrrls house, and I had the best time!! She is a blast. Her radio show is on Saturdays, starting at 4 pm, Pacific time. On thedividingline.com. She is fantastical. biggrin.gif