No Admins and Mods!

Slacker

SlackABob, Necromancer, gleamingalloyaircar81, Weakly Criminal, snowdog2112, Sabs89, jonfiredaman02, Modest Man From Mandrake, xx2112xx, Choose/the/light, subdivisor, RushWife, The O' Sullivan Factor, Cygnalschick, ReRushed, thedoorsdk, EPR66, owlswing, Mr. Mojo Risin', Territorial_Game, Lerxster, PuppetKing2112, brokenstoned, edred, anagramking, Rolinda Bonz, slambozzio, SteelersFreak1, skeltor, deadwing2112, Geddicorn, PW_Guitarist, kbomb106, rushgoober, padfoot, BassLik, OBaterista!, rush fanatic, The Owl, New World Manny, exiled yorkie, DougG, daveyt, theredtamasrule, WCFIELDS, Doomah, LoneStar Boogie, rat, Dax, shaun3701, alphseeker, izzy, LakesideMaiden, Crudson, liquidcrystalcompass, strangiatoman, iluvgeddy05, dinofarcry, rocketom

Being that the Admins and Mods are out shoppin i'm in charge, so say what you want, but be careful cause i have my finger on the ban botton!

Let the fun begin!

Who's got the Beer?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Slack's in charge. What do we have to make sure doesn't look torn or broken before the Moms and Dads are back?

EDIT: Looks like they're already back. Oh well. smile.gif

Edited by skyswing

QUOTE (skyswing @ Feb 13 2008, 09:23 PM)
Yay! Slack's in charge. What do we have to make sure doesn't look torn or broken before the Moms and Dads are back?

EDIT: Looks like they're already back. Oh well. smile.gif

We will be playing monopoly at 10 pm sharp!

Hmmmm......didn't the couch used to be over there in THAT corner? Why'd you guys move the couch? I was fine where it was! Now it's on too much of an angle from the TV! Well, I suppose I could just move it ba--....wait.....the liquor cabinet is open! Slack Anthony Bob...GET IN HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!

rage.gif

(I bet you all wondered what the "A" in Slacka's name stood for, didn't you...? tongue.gif )

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 13 2008, 09:33 PM)
Hmmmm......didn't the couch used to be over there in THAT corner? Why'd you guys move the couch? I was fine where it was! Now it's on too much of an angle from the TV! Well, I suppose I could just move it ba--....wait.....the liquor cabinet is open! Slack Anthony Bob...GET IN HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!

rage.gif

(I bet you all wondered what the "A" in Slacka's name stood for, didn't you...? tongue.gif )

It wasn't me!

But i did ban the person who moved it. that'll be the one you don't see around nomore!

And the A stands for Ass! get it right!

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Feb 13 2008, 09:37 PM)

rage.gif

(I bet you all wondered what the "A" in Slacka's name stood for, didn't you...?  tongue.gif )

It wasn't me!

But i did ban the person who moved it. that'll be the one you don't see around nomore!

biggrin.gif

moon.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 13 2008, 09:38 PM)
QUOTE (SlackABob @ Feb 13 2008, 09:37 PM)

rage.gif

(I bet you all wondered what the "A" in Slacka's name stood for, didn't you...?  tongue.gif )

It wasn't me!

biggrin.gif

moon.gif

Aim, but don't shoot...

trink38.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Feb 13 2008, 08:15 PM)
SlackABob, Necromancer, gleamingalloyaircar81, Weakly Criminal, snowdog2112, Sabs89, jonfiredaman02, Modest Man From Mandrake, xx2112xx, Choose/the/light, subdivisor, RushWife, The O' Sullivan Factor, Cygnalschick, ReRushed, thedoorsdk, EPR66, owlswing, Mr. Mojo Risin', Territorial_Game, Lerxster, PuppetKing2112, brokenstoned, edred, anagramking, Rolinda Bonz, slambozzio, SteelersFreak1, skeltor, deadwing2112, Geddicorn, PW_Guitarist, kbomb106, rushgoober, padfoot, BassLik, OBaterista!, rush fanatic, The Owl, New World Manny, exiled yorkie, DougG, daveyt, theredtamasrule, WCFIELDS, Doomah, LoneStar Boogie, rat, Dax, shaun3701, alphseeker, izzy, LakesideMaiden, Crudson, liquidcrystalcompass, strangiatoman, iluvgeddy05, dinofarcry, rocketom

Being that the Admins and Mods are out shoppin i'm in charge, so say what you want, but be careful cause i have my finger on the ban botton!

Let the fun begin!

Who's got the Beer?

I guess I don't count sad.gif

QUOTE (missionman @ Feb 13 2008, 09:52 PM)

Let the fun begin!

Who's got the Beer?

Feeling left out? Your more then welcomed, but please, no crying in your beer while your in here wink.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Feb 13 2008, 09:11 PM)

Let the fun begin!

Who's got the Beer?

Feeling left out? Your more then welcomed, but please, no crying in your beer while your in here wink.gif

no.gif

Let the fun begin!

Who's got the Beer?

you just weren't logged in at the time of the original post, or at least you were logged in as anonymous if you were......

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 13 2008, 07:33 PM)

rage.gif

rofl3.gif

patron.gif

653.gif

you should see some late weekday afternoons (this hemisphere's time zone) when it's just different strings, myself and maybe a couple others. nothing but empty beer cans and bikini-clad surfer babes running all over the place. we always end up calling a cleaning service before we split and send the bill to the mods. trink38.gif

unsure.gif "I think we're alone now. There doesn't seem to be any one ar-roun-ound!"

33 guests, 46 members 1 anonymous members

Tortoise and Hare, Tarkus406, rushbass, SolitaryPine, alphseeker, neil#2, Maddy, WCFIELDS, Echoes, snowdog2112, asp324, jpquin22, Kudzu, rushfan65, snowdogged, D'Artagnan, HALOJAY, PaulC2112, Lerxster, subdivisor, kbomb106, tHobbs, xx2112xx, Jayme_Zack, Rushrks, dinofarcry, lambsbreath, RushElvis, Edarias, limeloaf, Hatchetaxe&saw, reani14, Darkcyde, Tull Fan Too, MMCXII, Nw_Analogkid, Necromancer, RockAngel, woodring2112, fs2112, yyzyy, padfoot, scottw, invisibleairwaves, drumj56, Freeze

Show detailed by: Last Click, Member Name

Hare biggrin.gif