PAGSCON '08

owlswing

1-0-0-1... doll, you KNOW i got your back... yes.gif

i'd say there's at least over 250 left...

sayin"

digi even has some something for ya'll... he said victory hop devil ale shit.. :wackO;

i guess i have to go and find my shot on my own.... apparently.

what the f**k ever man..

i gotta go.

i just had to log in here and tell yall that there's still PLENTY of ejllo shots..

who do ya'll take me for anyway?

'eh?

ok, just so ya'll know,..

CEEJ MADE me post that

i'm not that drnk t

QUOTE (owlswing @ Jul 10 2008, 09:16 PM)
Drunk Dioals have begun PM # now!!!!! trink39.gif

Ha! I got one! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

How cool to talk to you all there! I wish I were there right now. I somehow feel homesick being away from you guys after talking to you on the phone! sad.gif

Troutman... thank you, sweetie. You are such a doll. It's such an honor to hear your voice after all of these years of "talking" via PM.

Kenny... we shall talk heavy metal soon. Many heads shall bang at our calling! 1022.gif

Carol... trink39.gif You are one cool chick. You rock, sistah. Thanks for putting up with my silliness. laugh.gif

Tick... You're a sweetheart. We did talk, didn't we? I swear to God! The reception in Jersey sucks.

Rick... Carlin. The man. The best. You rock. We have to have a beer. It's just not right! trink39.gif

Jen... I cry. You know. I love you sis. hug2.gif

Scott... Thank you for being the wonderful person you are. Take the best care of them you can, OK?

Pags... Firepeople rock! I'll send pics as soon as I can. firedevil.gif

Denise... Mom to Mom, you are the best, sweetie. Thank you for your sweet nature and thinking that having all of those people at you house is no big deal. It is. You rock. heart.gif

Amanda... Love to you, my sister. I love you. Your positive vibes have kept me from sinking. Your voice tonight has made me smile for a very long time. You are the absolute best, A. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hug2.gif

If I missed someone, I'm sorry. That was the BEST conversation I've ever had in my life. Almost ALL of my friends in one phone conversation! That rocked. The only people who were missing were GG and legokid. But, they are on their way.

Much love and respect to you all, my froinds!

heart.gif -Stacy

I am so going to call you guys tomorrow night! I can't wait! I wish I was there, and I expect to see some pics! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

It's been almost 4 years since I have 'met' Ladi, and I almost got all puddled up when I talked to her... wub.gif I can't wait to talk to the rest! 1022.gif

It's been 3 years since I talked to GG... b_sigh.gif 2 years since I talked to Necro and Ceej... b_sigh.gif b_sigh.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 11 2008, 12:31 AM)
Drunk Dioals have begun PM # now!!!!!  trink39.gif

Ha! I got one! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

How cool to talk to you all there! I wish I were there right now. I somehow feel homesick being away from you guys after talking to you on the phone! sad.gif

Troutman... thank you, sweetie. You are such a doll. It's such an honor to hear your voice after all of these years of "talking" via PM.

Kenny... we shall talk heavy metal soon. Many heads shall bang at our calling! 1022.gif

Carol... trink39.gif You are one cool chick. You rock, sistah. Thanks for putting up with my silliness. laugh.gif

Tick... You're a sweetheart. We did talk, didn't we? I swear to God! The reception in Jersey sucks.

Rick... Carlin. The man. The best. You rock. We have to have a beer. It's just not right! trink39.gif

Jen... I cry. You know. I love you sis. hug2.gif

Scott... Thank you for being the wonderful person you are. Take the best care of them you can, OK?

Pags... Firepeople rock! I'll send pics as soon as I can. firedevil.gif

Denise... Mom to Mom, you are the best, sweetie. Thank you for your sweet nature and thinking that having all of those people at you house is no big deal. It is. You rock. heart.gif

Amanda... Love to you, my sister. I love you. Your positive vibes have kept me from sinking. Your voice tonight has made me smile for a very long time. You are the absolute best, A. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hug2.gif

If I missed someone, I'm sorry. That was the BEST conversation I've ever had in my life. Almost ALL of my friends in one phone conversation! That rocked. The only people who were missing were GG and legokid. But, they are on their way.

Much love and respect to you all, my froinds!

heart.gif -Stacy

I missed talking to you but I will before the weekend is over yes.gif bekloppt.gif

18 guests, 12 members 0 anonymous members

Tortoise and Hare, skyswing, jendrisc, Mandalorian Hunter, StuartBruce, SyX, kittengirl2112, jacklifeson, Plus_ca_change, TheRocinanteKid, Hypatia, Queen of Megadon

ARE YOU ALL PASSED OUT!?!?!?!

unsure.gif

wink.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

Good Morning Pagsconners!

Somedays, there's Karma on the iPod Shuffle.

Today's Karma song: "Was a Sunny Day", Paul Simon, There Goes Rhymin' Simon

Speaking of which, Pags, you must be livin' right to have ordered up such great weather!

Party on people, but pace yourselves for the big show tomorrow night.

653.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 653.gif

Edited by eguy

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jul 11 2008, 08:27 AM)
18 guests, 12 members 0 anonymous members
Tortoise and Hare, skyswing, jendrisc, Mandalorian Hunter, StuartBruce, SyX, kittengirl2112, jacklifeson, Plus_ca_change, TheRocinanteKid, Hypatia, Queen of Megadon

ARE YOU ALL PASSED OUT!?!?!?!

unsure.gif

wink.gif

Hare  biggrin.gif

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm11/parentwithanopenmind/morning2.gif huh?

Well it's 9 AM and I'm the first one up. I've started the coffee urn, and checking out what a perfect morning it is outside. I'm happy - no headache, but groggy. We went until about 2:30 in the morning. The vibe and energy amongst everyone is incredible. Just like last year. So many laughs.

Today is going to be incredible.

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Jul 11 2008, 09:23 AM)
we are leaving right now so hold on to your asses cause the whirlwind is coming into town....................... wink.gif

whoo hooooo!! 653.gif

QUOTE (mini @ Jul 11 2008, 04:53 AM)
Ladi,

I expect a drunk (or sober) dial this weekend.

heart.gif

I got your number, doll...

we will ABSOLUTELY call you!!

*added to the list*

oh man. what a great day/night we had yesterday. even the road trip out here to Pags' place was so much fun! i have yet to do a thing with any pictures. so i'll tell that side of the adventure another time.

but you know, arriving here yesterday afternoon .... being greeted IMMEDIATELY by CeeJ & Owlswing... brought tears to my eyes. it has been so long since we've seen each other, but it now feels like we just picked up right where we left off last time... not skippin' a beat.

it is so great to be here. it is so great to see my friends i haven't seen in a while, and so great to meet some friends here i had not met before. it is a beautiful day! can't wait to get it started.

LET THE PAGSCON PARTY DAY TWO BEGIN!!!!!! 1022.gif

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users):

Pags, ladirushfan80

Hi ladi bekloppt.gif I'm looking at you from across the table, but I can say hi here too. rofl3.gif

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users):

Pags, ladirushfan80

bekloppt.gif doll!

(dude... you're sitting right across the table from me... ) laugh.gif

time for Ladi to get her shower on!!

bolt.gif

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users):

Pags, ladirushfan80

Hello Pags and ladirushfan80 and other anonymous person. 2.gif

Drunk Dioals have begun PM # now!!!!! trink39.gif

I'd love a drunk dial this weekend! I don't care if you wake me up late at night; it'll be sort of fun to irritate my husband! ohmy.gif (I'm evil that way!)