PATRIOTS BEAT CHARGERS 21-12

SeahawkRush

THE OTHER DAY I GOT GAS AT THE LOCAL GAS STATION, AND THE PUMP STOPPED AT $21.12

I WAS PRETTY STOKED ABOUT THAT, AND THEN TODAY THE PATRIOTS BEAT THE CHARGERS 21-12

I THOUGHT THAT WAS PRETTY COOL TOO !! 1022.gif

ANYBODY ELSE HAVE STUFF LIKE THIS HAPPEN, WHERE 2112 JUST POPS UP, LIKE AT THE GROCERY STORE??

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Jan 20 2008, 07:41 PM)
Just a coincidence? As opposed to what? A massive conspiracy arranged by the Illuminati meant to entertain observant New England Rush fans? confused13.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif 653.gif cheer.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif i went crazy there sorry smile.gif

Just a coincidence? As opposed to what? A massive conspiracy arranged by the Illuminati meant to entertain observant New England Rush fans? confused13.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif 653.gif cheer.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif i went crazy there sorry smile.gif

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Jan 20 2008, 08:41 PM)

The Priests disguised themselves as referees and ensured that the outcome would be 21-12. It's called foreshadowing. or bullsh**. definitely one of the two.

the patriots HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL

Eisen is a cool dude.

A massive conspiracy arranged by the Illuminati meant to entertain observant New England Rush fans? confused13.gif

ME!

Actually, I watched the whole game and this didn't dawn on me until the next morning. I can't believe I missed it.

19-0, it's coming! The SB I've been wanting!

QUOTE (third hand grace @ Jan 20 2008, 11:42 PM)
the patriots HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL

Very sig-worthy, hoorah!

Quite possibly!!! unsure.gif

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif

Actually . . . as an observant New England RUSH fan, I don't believe in coincidences!!!! The score OBVIOUSLY honored the tour announcement!!! Ayeh! wink.gif

cheer.gif PATS cheer.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

I discovered something that's really amazing. If you stare real, real hard at the 2112 CD cover for about 20 minutes without blinking, your eyes go blurry and start to sting. I bet the priests are responsible for that.

Archived