Tell a lie....

The Owl

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, Rush just broke up.

Apparantly, Neil couldn't take Geddy's bossy-ness anymore and started fighting. The fighting got to Alex, who broke into tears and told the others that he would not continue to make music with people who constantly fight. Then Geddy decided that he didn't want to be in the same band as Neil because he was "Being a giant pr*ck."

Shortly thereafter, Rush publicly stated that they have broken up indefinatly.

Here is the link to the story

Sorry I couldn't post this in a new topic, but this one was the only one that was working.

I AM TELLING THE TRUTH, THIS IS NOT A LIE

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 19 2007, 09:37 AM)
The three foot lime green imp that lives in my stomach has a message for all of you (well, really for all of humanity, but for TRF people especially).

"I come from a race of beings that created your sun as easily as you would turn on a flashlight. For many years now your world has been in mortal peril from forces which I shall not elaborate upon here.

It is safe to say however that if you wish to survive the coming attack, preparations must be made now. I suggest the following steps be taken if you value your life and those you love:

1. From this point forward, do not cook your food on a stove or in a microwave. If you must eat hot foods, the only acceptable ones are toast, waffles and pop tarts; basically anything you can cook in a toaster.

2. Cease using the following words in sentences: "the", "how", "combustibles" or "Chevrolet". An example would be, "How did you fit the combustibles in the Chevrolet?" A sentence like this will surely mean a quick and painful death.

3. Have your two front teeth removed (if you still have them). It is crucial that you do this immediately.

4. The following sports should be avoided at all cost: bowling, ping pong, foosball and naked midget drag racing.

5. Start composing epic poems consisting of between 275 and 345 stanzas. The first stanza must include the lines "I will stand upon a puffy cloud and smite thee", "Eulogies for the brain dead were shouted through a megaphone", "The fresh mozzerella of days gone by" and "Like Helios halting his solar ascent to enjoy toast and marmalade with the wife".

6. Start sleeping shirtless on low-quality wood boards that give you multiple splinters nightly. Only have the splinters removed in sports stadiums or auditoriums that have a capacity of at least 3,000.

7. Read the Bhagavad Gita in its original form and understand at least 70% of what you read. Learn Sanskrit if you need to. You have 14 weeks to get this done.

8. Your left pinky is no longer necessary. Have it removed.

9. Hop on your left foot as much as humanly possible instead of the usual walking or running (crawling is acceptable). The only place where it is acceptable to not do this will be getting into and out of your car, using staircases and participating in 10K marathons.

10. Spend a great deal of time (2-3 hours per day) thinking about the name Oswald and how much you love that name. You don't actually have to love the name Oswald, but you have to think about it as if you do love the name, even if you don't."

Please forgive me if these edicts from my stomach imp (who's name, by the way, is Oswald) are inconvenient, but as it should be self-evident, they MUST be done if you wish to survive the coming onslaught. Please let everyone know.

*leaves to go to his Sanskrit class*

Maybe this was a bad thread to have posted the above post since all of it was completely true and I hope people paid attention. Your very lives depend on it. yes.gif

QUOTE (Grapes_under_pressure @ Sep 20 2007, 10:05 AM)
it seems there was a fatal judgement on your part goober. shame on you. now we are all doomed, who would beleive somehting posted in a lie thread?

I wouldnt, that is for sure.

I really wasn't thinking what thread I was in when I made that post. This does not make any of it untrue. Read it now and obey or die.

Right now, I am having a threesome with Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johanssen.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Sep 20 2007, 02:37 PM)

That is such a coincidence! I'm having a foursome with Jessica Alba, Scarlet Johanssen and some dude*. yes.gif

*Derrick, is that you??? unsure.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 20 2007, 03:52 PM)
QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Sep 20 2007, 02:37 PM)

That is such a coincidence! I'm having a foursome with Jessica Alba, Scarlet Johanssen and some dude*. yes.gif

*Derrick, is that you??? unsure.gif

z7shysterical.gif

You kill me every time!

QUOTE (makehaste2112 @ Sep 20 2007, 11:18 AM)
OMG, Rush just broke up.

Apparantly, Neil couldn't take Geddy's bossy-ness anymore and started fighting. The fighting got to Alex, who broke into tears and told the others that he would not continue to make music with people who constantly fight. Then Geddy decided that he didn't want to be in the same band as Neil because he was "Being a giant pr*ck."

Shortly thereafter, Rush publicly stated that they have broken up indefinatly.

Here is the link to the story

Sorry I couldn't post this in a new topic, but this one was the only one that was working.

I AM TELLING THE TRUTH, THIS IS NOT A LIE

Yep, you fooled me. I believed every word of it.

I am in mourning now.