Ya Big Tree is 23!

sullysue

smile.gif bekloppt.gif YA BIG TREE and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I hope that Finbar has something special for you - enjoy your special day and hope to catch you in chat soon. trink39.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/HBD_Smilie_blowcandlesout.gif

AWWWW wub.gif wub.gif

I feel so loved!

Thanks for all of your birthday wishes!!

Last night was insane!

I went out with a bunch of my friends for dinner and they got me drunk, lol.

Then we caught a cab to a club that aparently got shut down and lost it's license for selling to minors. So then we got in the car and jammed on down to the club district where we paid way too much cover and the DJ was crap! But it was so bad that I ended up dancing and having a good time anyway smile.gif Then when we decided to leave I got seperated from my friends when they went back in the club to find our DD who was passed out (from sleepiness not drunkness) on a couch in the club somewhere. So then I was waiting outside when all holy hell broke loose. All of a sudden the doors burst open and three really big guys got thrown out of the club by the bouncers. Then my friends ran out of the club and we got caught in the middle of a huge club/bar brawl complete with cops, pepper spray (which was sprayed really close to me and I inhaled a bit

sad.gif ) and about 10 guys trying to beat up the cops. As soon as I smelled the pepper spray me and my friend took off running down the street and the cops divided the street separating us from everyone else that we had to leave with. So after about 30mins of absolute bullshit and scariness we finally met up with our friends. So then we look down the street at where we parked and we see tow trucks. So we run all the way over and magically make it right before they started towing the car. $65 fine, but the cop who issued it said we should fight it cause it is bullshit.

So yeah a hell of a way to start the 23rd year of my life!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Aug 12 2007, 12:24 PM)
AWWWW wub.gif wub.gif

I feel so loved!

Last night was insane!
Then we caught a cab to a club that aparently got shut down and lost it's license for selling to minors. So then we got in the car and jammed on down to the club district where we paid way too much cover and the DJ was crap! But it was so bad that I ended up dancing and having a good time anyway smile.gif Then when we decided to leave I got seperated from my friends when they went back in the club to find our DD who was passed out (from sleepiness not drunkness) on a couch in the club somewhere. So then I was waiting outside when all holy hell broke loose. All of a sudden the doors burst open and three really big guys got thrown out of the club by the bouncers. Then my friends ran out of the club and we got caught in the middle of a huge club/bar brawl complete with cops, pepper spray (which was sprayed really close to me and I inhaled a bit
sad.gif ) and about 10 guys trying to beat up the cops. As soon as I smelled the pepper spray me and my friend took off running down the street and the cops divided the street separating us from everyone else that we had to leave with. So after about 30mins of absolute bullshit and scariness we finally met up with our friends. So then we look down the street at where we parked and we see tow trucks. So we run all the way over and magically make it right before they started towing the car. $65 fine, but the cop who issued it said we should fight it cause it is bullshit.

It's actually the 24th year of your life now lass, you already finished your 23rd when you hit 23...

wink.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 12 2007, 12:41 PM)
AWWWW  wub.gif  wub.gif

I feel so loved!

Last night was insane!
Then we caught a cab to a club that aparently got shut down and lost it's license for selling to minors. So then we got in the car and jammed on down to the club district where we paid way too much cover and the DJ was crap! But it was so bad that I ended up dancing and having a good time anyway smile.gif  Then when we decided to leave I got seperated from my friends when they went back in the club to find our DD who was passed out (from sleepiness not drunkness) on a couch in the club somewhere. So then I was waiting outside when all holy hell broke loose.  All of a sudden the doors burst open and three really big guys got thrown out of the club by the bouncers. Then my friends ran out of the club and we got caught in the middle of a huge club/bar brawl complete with cops, pepper spray (which was sprayed really close to me and I inhaled a bit
sad.gif )  and about 10 guys trying to beat up the cops. As soon as I smelled the pepper spray me and my friend took off running down the street and the cops divided the street separating us from everyone else that we had to leave with. So after about 30mins of absolute bullshit and scariness we finally met up with our friends. So then we look down the street at where we parked and we see tow trucks. So we run all the way over and magically make it right before they started towing the car. $65 fine, but the cop who issued it said we should fight it cause it is bullshit.

It's actually the 24th year of your life now lass, you already finished your 23rd when you hit 23...

wink.gif biggrin.gif

No but then wouldn't that make my actual birthday 3 months from now? Cause I was technically alive 9 months then I was born, I've lived to my 23rd birthday, so in 3 months I will have lived 24 years. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Aug 12 2007, 01:25 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 12 2007, 12:41 PM)
AWWWW  wub.gif  wub.gif

I feel so loved!

Last night was insane!
Then we caught a cab to a club that aparently got shut down and lost it's license for selling to minors. So then we got in the car and jammed on down to the club district where we paid way too much cover and the DJ was crap! But it was so bad that I ended up dancing and having a good time anyway smile.gif  Then when we decided to leave I got seperated from my friends when they went back in the club to find our DD who was passed out (from sleepiness not drunkness) on a couch in the club somewhere. So then I was waiting outside when all holy hell broke loose.  All of a sudden the doors burst open and three really big guys got thrown out of the club by the bouncers. Then my friends ran out of the club and we got caught in the middle of a huge club/bar brawl complete with cops, pepper spray (which was sprayed really close to me and I inhaled a bit
sad.gif )  and about 10 guys trying to beat up the cops. As soon as I smelled the pepper spray me and my friend took off running down the street and the cops divided the street separating us from everyone else that we had to leave with. So after about 30mins of absolute bullshit and scariness we finally met up with our friends. So then we look down the street at where we parked and we see tow trucks. So we run all the way over and magically make it right before they started towing the car. $65 fine, but the cop who issued it said we should fight it cause it is bullshit.

wink.gif biggrin.gif

No but then wouldn't that make my actual birthday 3 months from now? Cause I was technically alive 9 months then I was born, I've lived to my 23rd birthday, so in 3 months I will have lived 24 years. tongue.gif

WHATEVER!!! laugh.gif

At least you can safely say you had an exciting birthday. I'm glad you all made it through the night safe and sound. smile.gif

Ya so am I. I was really scared though because, all it takes is one drunk idiot to pull out a gun or something and then things could really get dangerous. It was really exciting though to be in the middle of it all. I def had an exicting birthday! laugh.gif and a great story to tell.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys! biggrin.gif

hey YBT, hope you ahve an awesome b-day!!!! 653.gif icon_alienjig.gif common001.gif trink39.gif

Archived