Steelers fan thread.

kazzman

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 28 2005, 12:51 AM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 27 2005, 11:49 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 28 2005, 12:23 AM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 27 2005, 09:25 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 27 2005, 09:52 PM)
I really hope the Colts win this one.  It would be cool to see them go 16-0.

Well, no team went 16-0 but the dolphins went 14-0 when there were only 14 games a season. Still, undefeated. Last season no one ever won more regular season games than the Steelers did in one season. No one, ever.

Sorry Indy but you're wrong...

The Niners went 15-1 in '84

The Bears went 15-1 in '85

Vikings went 15-1 in '98

Sorry but I am not wrong, I SAID, "no one has ever won MORE than the Steelers did last season"

I am sorry but you are wrong,

Since when is 15-1 MORE than 15-1

It's a FACT No one, I mean NO ONE EVER has EVER won MORE than 15 games in a regular season in the history of football. Unless you can convince me that 15 is MORE than 15 I am NOT wrong by any means.

You said ONE season, not LAST season

Yea, I said ONE season and LAST season.

Last season the steelers went 15-1, STILL no one has EVER won more games in a regular season than that, EVER........

Yes, some people have won the same amount, but not MORE.

This isn't that complex, really it isn't.

If you can show me where someone won more regular season games than the Steelers last season then I will stand corrected. But it never happened.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 27 2005, 11:55 PM)

Well, no team went 16-0 but the dolphins went 14-0 when there were only 14 games a season. Still, undefeated. Last season no one ever won more regular season games than the Steelers did in one season. No one, ever.

Vikings went 15-1 in '98

Sorry but I am not wrong, I SAID, "no one has ever won MORE than the Steelers did last season"

It's a FACT No one, I mean NO ONE EVER has EVER won MORE than 15 games in a regular season in the history of football. Unless you can convince me that 15 is MORE than 15 I am NOT wrong by any means.

Last season the steelers went 15-1, STILL no one has EVER won more games in a regular season than that, EVER........

If you can show me where someone won more regular season games than the Steelers last season then I will stand corrected. But it never happened.

Here is what you said...

And I quote...

"Last season no one ever won more regular season games than the Steelers did in one season. No one, ever. "

To me this is you saying only the Steelers are the only team to win 15 games in a regular season. If you have said "Along with the Niners, Bears and Vikings no team has won more than 15 games in a season" I wouldn't have misunderstood your post. I ALREADY KNOW no team has won more than 15..but the way you said it suggests that only the Steelers have won 15...

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 28 2005, 01:01 AM)

Vikings went 15-1 in '98

Here is what you said...

And I quote...

"Last season no one ever won more regular season games than the Steelers did in one season. No one, ever. "

To me this is you saying only the Steelers are the only team to win 15 games in a regular season. If you have said "Along with the Niners, Bears and Vikings no team has won more than 15 games in a season" I wouldn't have misunderstood your post. I ALREADY KNOW no team has won more than 15..but the way you said it suggests that only the Steelers have won 15...

No, Last season the steelers won 15 reg season games. No one has ever won More in a regular season. My point was no one ever won 16 games and went undefeated since there has been 16 games in a season. The dolphins went undefeated when there was 14 games.

If I meant that no one has ever won as many as the Steelers did last season I would have said that, But I didnt say that and I still don't see how you get that out of what I read, but this is stupid to argue about. I wasn't wrong and you were by saying I am was. End of story. Until there is proof that someone won 16 reg season games then I am correct.

I didn't say anything close to what you think I did LOL.

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 28 2005, 12:07 AM)

Vikings went 15-1 in '98

Here is what you said...

And I quote...

No, Last season the steelers won 15 reg season games. No one has ever won More in a regular season. My point was no one ever won 16 games and went undefeated since there has been 16 games in a season. The dolphins went undefeated when there was 14 games.

If I meant that no one has ever won as many as the Steelers did last season I would have said that, But I didnt say that and I still don't see how you get that out of what I read, but this is stupid to argue about. I wasn't wrong and you were by saying I am was. End of story. Until there is proof that someone won 16 reg season games then I am correct.

Well my point was you stated only the Steelers won 15....read your own words

Anyways last year's Steelers, ALONG with the '98 Vikings are the only 2 teams to win 15 games in a regular season and NOT win a SuperBowl tongue.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 28 2005, 01:16 AM)

Vikings went 15-1 in '98

Here is what you said...

And I quote...

THAT IS NOT MY f***ing WORDS

I SAID NO ONE EVER WON MORE GAMES IN A REG SEASON THAN THE STEELERS DID LAST SEASON. (THIS IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD!!!)

I DIDNT SAY "THE STEELERS WERE THE ONLY TEAM THAT EVER WON 15 GAMES IN A REG SEASON"

I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT AND ITS PISSING ME OFF THAT YOU ARE PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

THE SAME AS DOES NOT = MORE THAN

LETS JUST ARGUE THAT BLUE IS YELLOW BECAUSE THIS IS ABOUT AS IGNORANT AS THAT. I NEVER SAID WHAT YOU SAY I SAID. I DONT KNOW IF YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO PISS ME OFF OR WHAT BUT I HATE WHEN PEOPLE PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE SOMEONE WON MORE IN A REG SEASON THAN THE STEELERS DID LAST SEASON THEN I AM "NOT" WRONG.

REMEMBER 15 IS NOT MORE THAN 15

I COULD GIVE A f**k LESS ABOUT WHO ELSE WON 15, AS I SAID 15 IS NOT MORE THAN 15.

WOW

IT DOESN'T "ONLY" THE STEELERS ANYWAY.

I SAID THE DOLPHINS WON 14 WHEN THERE WAS ONLY 14 GAMES PER SEASON BUT 14 ISN'T "MORE" THAN 15 EITHER.

SO THE FACT REMAINS "NO ONE EVER WON MORE GAMES IN A REGULAR SEASON THAN THE STEELERS DID LAST YEAR IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL" EVER!!!!!

Edited by Indica

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 28 2005, 12:23 AM)

Vikings went 15-1 in '98

Here is what you said...

And I quote...

I SAID NO ONE EVER WON MORE GAMES IN A REG SEASON THAN THE STEELERS DID LAST SEASON. (THIS IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD!!!)

I DIDNT SAY "THE STEELERS WERE THE ONLY TEAM THAT EVER WON 15 GAMES IN A REG SEASON"

I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT AND ITS PISSING ME OFF THAT YOU ARE PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

LETS JUST ARGUE THAT BLUE IS YELLOW BECAUSE THIS IS ABOUT AS IGNORANT AS THAT. I NEVER SAID WHAT YOU SAY I SAID. I DONT KNOW IF YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO PISS ME OFF OR WHAT BUT I HATE WHEN PEOPLE PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE SOMEONE WON MORE IN A REG SEASON THAN THE STEELERS DID LAST SEASON THEN I AM "NOT" WRONG.

I COULD GIVE A f**k LESS ABOUT WHO ELSE WON 15, AS I SAID 15 IS NOT MORE THAN 15.

WOW

" Last season no one ever won more regular season games than the Steelers did in one season. No one, ever."

Your words...copied and pasted from your post. sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 28 2005, 01:28 AM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 28 2005, 12:23 AM)

Vikings went 15-1 in '98

Here is what you said...

And I quote...

WOW

" Last season no one ever won more regular season games than the Steelers did in one season. No one, ever."

Your words...copied and pasted from your post. sarcasm.gif

And this is not correct?

Who won more than 15 games in a single season? Please share.

I know the answer, NO ONE.

there are teams who won the same, but the same doesn't = more.

You'll get it some day. wacko.gif

"no team won more in a single season than the steelers did last season"

"the steelers are the only team to ever win 15 games"

This means the same thing to you? wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 28 2005, 12:34 AM)

This means the same thing to you?  wacko.gif  wacko.gif  wacko.gif

When u only mention the Steelers yes it does imply that u are saying only the Steelers won 15...Is it soooo hard to briefly leave your biased Steeler world and acknowleged the other teams who pulled it off? That is all I am questioning....I already KNOW no team won more than 15 but when u only mention the Steelers it is misleading and disrepecting to the other 3 teams who accomplished it. That is all I am saying....No one is disputing the fact that more than 15 games were won...I AGREE with u on that....What I don't agree with is u only saying the Steelers did this....That is all

wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 28 2005, 01:46 AM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 28 2005, 12:34 AM)

This means the same thing to you?  wacko.gif  wacko.gif  wacko.gif

When u only mention the Steelers yes it does imply that u are saying only the Steelers won 15...Is it soooo hard to briefly leave your biased Steeler world and acknowleged the other teams who pulled it off? That is all I am questioning....I already KNOW no team won more than 15 but when u only mention the Steelers it is misleading and disrepecting to the other 3 teams who accomplished it. That is all I am saying....No one is disputing the fact that more than 15 games were won...I AGREE with u on that....What I don't agree with is u only saying the Steelers did this....That is all

wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif

For the last f***ing time I never once said only the Steelers won 15 games. I said no one won more games in a reg season. BIG DIFFERENCE, YA yes.gif

This is a f***ing steelers thread man, we talk about the steelers. If you want to talk about the 40 whinners and how no one ever won more than them in their little ghey thread then I promise you I wont taint it with misinformation like you are in this one. The only person getting disrespected is me when you say I am wrong when I clearly am not.

For me to be correct I dont have to mention the other teams that won the same amount, I am correct anyway. Disrespect? Give me a f***ing break, now I see why they call them the 40 whinners. Whaaa whaaa someone made a true point and didnt mention my team whaaa whaaa.

Next time you say I am wrong, MAKE SURE I AM WRONG. Dont EVER tell me I am wrong when I am not or I will have to prove to you once again that I am not.

However, If I am wrong I will admit it.

I like how it changed from me being wrong, it takes 10 posts to make you understand that I wasn't wrong and now you say I disrespected teams by not mentioning them? I dont need to mention them to get my point across. No one ever won more than the Steelers. Ya I am biases but who gives a f**k, me being biased doesn't change the FACTS NOW DOES IT?

This is a Steelers thread, I dont understand why people want to try to turn it into something bad. Jealousy gets you no where. The niners might break 500% one year, be patient.

I am waiting for the post where you say sorry for saying I was wrong when I was not wrong at all.

Edited by Indica

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 28 2005, 02:11 AM)
Ye I'm jealous of a team that wins 15 games in a season but can't win a championship in the same year

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Maybe jealous isn't the correct word. I will leave it at that.

You were wrong yet you don't have the balls to admit you were. That is sad. Typical 40 whinners fan, why would I expect anything different?

Vikings went 15-1 in '98

Here is what you said...

And I quote...

Anyways last year's Steelers, ALONG with the '98 Vikings are the only 2 teams to win 15 games in a regular season and NOT win a SuperBowl tongue.gif

Sorry but you are wrong. The steelers have won A super bowl. They won 4 super bowls. According to what you said was............

"Anyways last year's Steelers, ALONG with the '98 Vikings are the only 2 teams to win 15 games in a regular season and NOT win a SuperBowl "

The steelers did win a super bowl. They won 4 so that statement is incorrect. Please stop spreading misinformation in the Steelers thread. Thanks in advance.

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 28 2005, 01:35 AM)

Vikings went 15-1 in '98

Here is what you said...

And I quote...

Sorry but you are wrong. The steelers have won A super bowl. They won 4 super bowls. According to what you said was............

"Anyways last year's Steelers, ALONG with the '98 Vikings are the only 2 teams to win 15 games in a regular season and NOT win a SuperBowl "

The steelers did win a super bowl. They won 4 so that statement is incorrect. Please stop spreading misinformation in the Steelers thread. Thanks in advance.

All right..unlike you I'll rephrase what I said....unlike you I'll admit what i said can be misunderstood and therefore misread. Unlike you I can be a man about it and admit I made a mistake...

You ready?

Here goes....

What I MEANT to say is....

Along with the '98 Vikings, the 2004 Steelers have the dubious distinction of winning 15 games in one season and failing to win the Super Bowl in that very same season....

See? Not so hard to do.

cool10.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 28 2005, 02:42 AM)

Vikings went 15-1 in '98

Here is what you said...

And I quote...

All right..unlike you I'll rephrase what I said....unlike you I'll admit what i said can be misunderstood and therefore misread. Unlike you I can be a man about it and admit I made a mistake...

You ready?

Here goes....

Along with the '98 Vikings, the 2004 Steelers have the dubious distinction of winning 15 games in one season and failing to win the Super Bowl in that very same season....

See? Not so hard to do.

cool10.gif

Very good, now thats EXACTLY what I would have done if I had made a mistake, which I didn't. You did though when you just insinuated that I made a mistake when I didn't even come close to making a mistake as what I said was 100% true. I however would have been a MAN and apoligized for telling someone they were wrong when they wasn't.

Just like if I was at a hot dog eating contest and ate 251 hot dogs, and it was tied for the world record and I said ....."No one ever ate more hot dogs than I did in a hot dog eating contest"

You see, that would also be correct. I would hope the dood who I tied wasn't a cry baby for not mentioning his name when I was saying facts about how no one ever ate more than me. cool10.gif rofl3.gif

If you are waiting on me to admit I was wrong when I wasn't then that's not gonna happen. I make too many mistakes to admit to one when I didn't make one. I will save the "OPPS MY BAD's" for when I do make a mistake.

BURN.

Edited by Indica

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 28 2005, 02:16 AM)

Vikings went 15-1 in '98

Here is what you said...

And I quote...

You ready?

Here goes....

See? Not so hard to do.

cool10.gif

Very good, now thats EXACTLY what I would have done if I had made a mistake, which I didn't. You did though when you just insinuated that I made a mistake when I didn't even come close to making a mistake as what I said was 100% true. I however would have been a MAN and apoligized for telling someone they were wrong when they wasn't.

Just like if I was at a hot dog eating contest and ate 251 hot dogs, and it was tied for the world record and I said ....."No one ever ate more hot dogs than I did in a hot dog eating contest"

You see, that would also be correct. I would hope the dood who I tied wasn't a cry baby for not mentioning his name when I was saying facts about how no one ever ate more than me. cool10.gif rofl3.gif

BURN.

sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif

Whatever you wanna say man....I read what I read and I stand by it..if u wanna be immature and make this all personal go for it..knock yourself out.....Pretty sad you can't admit u might have said something that might be possibly misunderstood...for the record this has nothing to do with me being a Niner fan...The Bears and Vikings pulled it off as well....Anyways.....

I'M BORED

schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 28 2005, 03:24 AM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 28 2005, 02:16 AM)

Vikings went 15-1 in '98

Here is what you said...

And I quote...

You ready?

Here goes....

See? Not so hard to do.

cool10.gif

BURN.

sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif

Whatever you wanna say man....I read what I read and I stand by it..if u wanna be immature and make this all personal go for it..knock yourself out.....Pretty sad you can't admit u might have said something that might be possibly misunderstood...for the record this has nothing to do with me being a Niner fan...The Bears and Vikings pulled it off as well....Anyways.....

I'M BORED

schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif

Do0d, anything anyone says can be misunderstood. I mean if what I said was misunderstood then that proves it. The only thing is I don't go telling people they were wrong when they weren't. If I did I would be a man and say I was sorry. That's all. All you did was try to twist it around and still figure out a way to say I was wrong when I wasn't. To me, that is immature.

I am not about to admit I am wrong when I'm not. That's all. You still wont admit that I was 100% correct so if you want to talk about immature then maybe you need to stop looking at me and lookin the frickin mirror. I am not at fault here, you are. If I was I would admit it like a man.(it's not like I've never been wrong, just not this time) That's the bottom line. What I said was clear as day and true as true can be. Factual even. Very good information for people not in the know. I really don't see how something can be misunderstood as being wrong. That's all. It's not about being personal. I took it personal when you said "I am a man and can admit when I made a mistake"..............insinuating I made a mistake yet once again when I didn't......It's like you were trying to piss me off LOL. I am not pissed at all, I think it's kind of funny really. Calling me out on my manhood when you were the one who was wrong. Clasic. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

The Yokes on you do0d. confused13.gif

Edited by Indica