Steelers fan thread.

kazzman

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daveyt @ Dec 2 2005, 09:26 PM)
i'm talking about recently: you are talking about your american team because of their recent success. so no; the steelers haven't won the big ones.

Weak. 062802puke_prv.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

http://media3.steelers.com/MediaContent/14/56/superbowltrophies_40462.jpg

Edited by Indica

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 2 2005, 09:11 PM)
I wish I was there to see that Steeler fan slap you in the face with the terrible towel LOL. A pats fan rooting for the ravens deserves a slap in the face ahahahaha.

http://www.liquidninjas.com/bbs/images/smilies/general/new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Dec 2 2005, 08:54 PM)
btw: you can have all the statistics you want but let's be honest; those stats you love mean nothing unless you win it all. if they don't, the steelers will end up like atlanta (BB) and i think you would be in denial if you really settled for the stats rather than winning in the big show.

since you skipped this quote it's obvious this hit home. i'll let you re-read it.

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 2 2005, 09:33 PM)
i'm talking about recently: you are talking about your american team because of their recent success. so no; the steelers haven't won the big ones.

Weak. 062802puke_prv.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif schla03.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

interesting come-back. you claim that they are the new AMERICA'S TEAM yet they haven't won the big one recently. how do you explain that? i'm still waiting yes.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Dec 2 2005, 09:43 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Dec 2 2005, 08:54 PM)
btw: you can have all the statistics you want but let's be honest; those stats you love mean nothing unless you win it all. if they don't, the steelers will end up like atlanta (BB) and i think you would be in denial if you really settled for the stats rather than winning in the big show.

since you skipped this quote it's obvious this hit home. i'll let you re-read it.

I read that ignorant quote. Those stats mean a lot to me since I am a true fan. Unlike fair weather band wagon jumping fans, I like the steelers no matter what. They could go another 50 years without winning the super bowl again and I would still love them and EVERY GAME would "mean something" to me. My guess is you will like another team as soon as the pats start sucking again. Just a hunch.

That's the difference, I wouldnt go to a pats bar and root against them because I could care less if they win or not, well unless they were playing MY Steelers of course.

Quotes like that are the reason people band wagon jump, so they can say silly quotes like that.

"Boy, unless you win the super bowl like my team did the last 3 out of 4 times then your team sucks"

Loyalty. I am proud to say that I have it. Black and gold for life, win or lose. Ya, it's like that LOL.

Quote on all you want, I know what's up. yes.gif

- Steeler fan for 30 years, no 2nd favorite team, will never be a fan of anyone else in my lifetime. So little quotes like that doesn't bother me at all. Every steeler games has meaning to me, and yes, all the stats I posted are great stats to have. Sure a true fan like me wants them to win the super bowl every year but I am realistic about things. I would like to see another super bowl win in my lifetime but if I dont then thats life. Winning 1 out of every 10 super bowls is good enough for me at this point. If you want to rag on peoples teams not going to the super bowl or winning games then theres a lot better choices than the steelers ahahahahahahaha.

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 2 2005, 09:12 PM)
INDICA, no one hates the steelers; i think more people root for them than hate on them. as a patriots fan, i just wish they could win the big game or win to get to the big game.

They have been to the Big game AS MUCH AS the Patriots!!! Not only THAT but they won more than the Patriots too. Get your facts straight!!!! I watched all 5 times that they have been there!!!! Winning 4 of those 5 times!!!!

where are the people who can truly debate?

you back off when i challenge you on the success of your steelers (when you talk about the current steelers team). your reply refers to their glory days.

this reminds me of a select group of fans when i visited NYC a couple years ago when the RED SOX won game 6 in the ACLS. a truly weak retreat to pull up the past to make you feel better aboutt he present.

fact: the steelers are not america's team.

fact: the steelers need to win the big ones and THE BIG ONE. all the wins during the regular season have blinded you to what the real focus should be yes.gif

you can have the final word

QUOTE (daveyt @ Dec 2 2005, 09:50 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 2 2005, 09:33 PM)

interesting come-back. you claim that they are the new AMERICA'S TEAM yet they haven't won the big one recently. how do you explain that? i'm still waiting yes.gif

What I mean is they have tons of fans all over the country and the world. I watch a lot of football and when I see the Steelers play road games in Cali I see TONS AND TONS of steeler fans in the crowd. I went to a STEELER/BENGALS game in Cincinnati, and (no lie) there were 75% Steeler fans there, AN AWAY GAME!!!!!!! They have a huge fan base and I don't see any other team that has as many fans at away games. You said they have STEELER BARS in California, that surprized me, you know what, they have a lot of Steeler Bars in Ohio too. I go to other States and I don't see say "Seahawk" bars in Texas, I don't see Browns Bars in Tennesee. Are you following me now?

I said they are the new Americas team because their great fan base all over the country. ITS HUGE!!!

UNDERSTAND THAT? You know what's cool? They haven't won a super bowl for 25 years so these people aren't fans JUST because they are winning a shit load of super bowls, they are fans because they LOVE THE STEELERS!!!!!

Did I make that clear enough for you? Did you have to wait too long before I gave you a kick ass answer? heh

QUOTE (daveyt @ Dec 2 2005, 09:55 PM)

you back off when i challenge you on the success of your steelers (when you talk about the current steelers team). your reply refers to their glory days.

I am so glad you said that.

Remember all those stats I showed you a few posts ago? Were they from the glory days? NO f**k NO, they were from the last 2 years or so. But those dont mean anything because they didn't win the super bowl according to you LOL.

You are contridicting yourself. Let me quote all the great stats I posted about the RECENT steelers. Oh but I forgot, they don't mean anything according to you because they didn't win a super bowl. Only refer to glory days? Are you drunk? Did you forget what I JUST posted like 5 minutes ago? Was it about the glory days? No, it was about their current 11 game road winning streak that just got snaped, and how they beat the colts 9 times in a row before this time.

Sorry but thats not refering to the glory days.

This is like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

indica: you are all over the place like a f***ing woman! stop using your own quotes to fit your agenda which has nothing to do with my clear train of thought. i could drink a 12 pack and stay more focused than you in a debate yes.gif

-your buddy

Edited by daveyt

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 2 2005, 08:43 PM)

The Steelers lost 2 in a row for the first time since 2003, a span of 35 games. It's a good time to start dogging them for sucking!! hahahahah, you better hurry though.

Before these road losses the Steelers won 11 straight road games. Not bad!!! DAMN THEY SUCK!!!! ahahahahahahahaha

Since Cowher has been coach the Steelers won 11 out of 11 home games on monday night football. In other words, Cowher never lost a home game on monday night as the Steelers head coach.

Before last weeks game, the Steelers beat the Colts 9 times in a row!!!

The Steelers gave up over 100 yards rushing to E. James last week. Before that they hadn't gave up 100 yards on the ground for 22 straight games!!!

After reading all these stats I am starting to understand the hatred toward them. People hate winners!!! ahahahahaha

Boy Indica, is that all you can do is talk about the Steelers glory days?

LMFAO.......... Is this talking about their glory days? No, these are all recent stats but according to you they don't mean anything because they didn't win the super bowl. LOL

Where are the people that can debate? Please, someone that knows something about football that isn't a fair weather band wagon jumpers, please chime in here.

QUOTE (daveyt @ Dec 2 2005, 10:13 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 2 2005, 10:06 PM)
lol

i'll pretend that this was your last comment before talking about next weeks exciting game. time to move on yes.gif

Because you got waxed. I would move on too if I were you. Hate on son. You got smoked.

INDICA, no one hates the steelers; i think more people root for them than hate on them. as a patriots fan, i just wish they could win the big game or win to get to the big game.

They have been to the Big game AS MUCH AS the Patriots!!! Not only THAT but they won more than the Patriots too. Get your facts straight!!!! I watched all 5 times that they have been there!!!! Winning 4 of those 5 times!!!!

this reminds me of a select group of fans when i visited NYC a couple years ago when the RED SOX won game 6 in the ACLS. a truly weak retreat to pull up the past to make you feel better aboutt he present.

fact: the steelers are not america's team.

fact: the steelers need to win the big ones and THE BIG ONE. all the wins during the regular season have blinded you to what the real focus should be yes.gif

you can have the final word

I have to quote this in case you change it. I need something to laugh at sometimes and this post cracks me up. LMAO

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 2 2005, 10:11 PM)

I am so glad you said that.

Remember all those stats I showed you a few posts ago? Were they from the glory days? NO f**k NO, they were from the last 2 years or so. But those dont mean anything because they didn't win the super bowl according to you LOL.

You are contridicting yourself. Let me quote all the great stats I posted about the RECENT steelers. Oh but I forgot, they don't mean anything according to you because they didn't win a super bowl. Only refer to glory days? Are you drunk? Did you forget what I JUST posted like 5 minutes ago? Was it about the glory days? No, it was about their current 11 game road winning streak that just got snaped, and how they beat the colts 9 times in a row before this time.

Sorry but thats not refering to the glory days.

This is like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

waxed!!!! laugh.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 2 2005, 10:16 PM)
I have to quote this. I need something to laugh at sometimes and this post cracks me up. LMAO

INDICA: real men accept responsibility for their errors instead of making themselves believe they are correct yes.gif

Memories of getting slapped in the face with a terrible towel and making you leave your date at the bar for some other guy to take home. You have good reasons to hate the steelers and their fans LOL.

OK I am done. rofl3.gif

I have that vision in my head though and I can't stop laughing lol.

http://i20.ebayimg.com/01/i/05/38/3f/be_1.JPG

QUOTE (daveyt @ Dec 2 2005, 10:21 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 2 2005, 10:16 PM)
I have to quote this. I need something to laugh at sometimes and this post cracks me up. LMAO

INDICA: real men accept responsibility for their errors instead of making themselves believe they are correct yes.gif

Good for you!!! Many props to you for accepting responsibility for your error!!!! Really man, I'm not joking. I'm just having fun here but I can't appoligize for waxing you so bad, you were asking for it man!!!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Dec 2 2005, 10:26 PM)
a classic VENUS strategy: reversing the thought right back. with all this talk of waxing, i'm really starting to wonder about you yes.gif

Hey man, I will let it slide. Just buy me a beer when we meet up at the next rush show!!!! We will call it even, even if I know better!!!

Venus is my favorite planet!!1 How did you know!!! That's where all the girls go!!!! common001.gif