Steelers fan thread.

kazzman

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daveyt @ Dec 2 2005, 10:34 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 2 2005, 10:30 PM)
Venus is my favorite planet!!1 How did you know!!! That's where all the girls go!!!!  common001.gif

exactly! beer is on me bro!

Can't argue with that! LOL laugh.gif

I can't wait until they tour again!! I am getting thirsty thinking about it. trink39.gif

Opening night, here I come!!!! 2.gif

Time again for my ever so accurate, world famous much anticipated weekly Steelers prediction.

Again, I think it will be a close game. Matter of fact, I predict an overtime victory by the Steelers.

Steelers 24

Bengals 21

EXTRA EXTRA: An extra prediction............. I think Big Ben will have one of his highest passing games to date with 298 yards and 3 TD's.

Edited by Indica

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 3 2005, 10:57 AM)
Time again for my ever so accurate, world famous much anticipated weekly Steelers prediction.

Again, I think it will be a close game. Matter of fact, I predict an overtime victory by the Steelers.

Steelers 24
Bengals 21

EXTRA EXTRA: An extra prediction............. I think Big Ben will have one of his highest passing games to date with 298 yards and 3 TD's.

Thats a pretty bold prediction considering his injured thumb on his throwing hand wink.gif .......

I predict an apperance from Mr. XFL hahahaha na just playin who knows it will be a great game to watch either way

QUOTE (mully_53 @ Dec 3 2005, 01:53 PM)

Steelers 24
Bengals 21

Thats a pretty bold prediction considering his injured thumb on his throwing hand wink.gif .......

I predict an apperance from Mr. XFL hahahaha na just playin who knows it will be a great game to watch either way

He also had 2 knee surgeries this season. He's a tough guy!!! Lets hope his thumb isn't that bad.

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 2 2005, 08:11 PM)

I'm just speculating here, I can't think of any other reason anyone would take the time to rub it in when a team loses that they "aren't jealous" of.

Please help me out if there is a good reason that people do this each time. If it's not jealousy then what is it?

Well, i didn't come in here when the colts beat you. I woulda' come in if the Chargers won the monday night game. I only do it cuz i'm from Pa. I think i already explained that. I hate Pa. teams but because there has always been such a cool rivalry between the Steelers and Chargers I have a respect for the Steelers I don't have for the Eagles. I just flat out hate them. If the Chargers are out of it and the Steelers are in it, i will root for the Steelers. I LOVE Ben. He's awesome. Bettis too. The organization as a whole is great, but I can't stand Pa. teams in general. I also think that for me the rivalry with Pittsburgh is all about how they overly boasted how they were going to kick the Charger's ass in the playoffs the both times they met us. We were bombarded with the One for the Thumb in Eighty One like they were going to walk all over us and instead Fouts lit up the field and ended Terry's career crying into his terrible towel. And of course our superbowl year in 95. Steelers went and made a song and video about how they were already in the superbowl. Well, that got WAXXED didn't it? Second greatest playoff game of all time in my opinion though. Second to our playoff against Miami which is regarded as the greatest game of all time by a lot of fans. I like to bust ass on rival teams and i'll bet on my chargers all the time. Fun bets, money bets... anything, if it's with a true loyal fan of another team who will go straight up, no points. REGARDLESS of the spread. I think in rivalry situations, it shouldn't matter the spread. Not in a one on one bet anyway. BUT, i'm the first one to shake someone's hand after all the pre game bravado when i lose and I can take a certain amount of ribbing. I got so much flack before the playoff game from Pittsburgh fans and then the following monday at work, no one, not even my best friend, a steeler fan, offered their hand in congratulations. I'm a die hard Charger fan for nearly 33 years and obviously NO bandwagon jumper, so this kind of shit deeply offended me. I tend to bust ass a lot on Steeler fans, but still have a lot of respect for the team and some of their fans. Now, i mentioned this in the colt thread so if you didn't see it INDY... if the chargers/steelers meet in the playoffs.... YOU UP FOR THAT HAIR SHAVE BET??? ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 3 2005, 04:01 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 2 2005, 08:11 PM)

I'm just speculating here, I can't think of any other reason anyone would take the time to rub it in when a team loses that they "aren't jealous" of.

Please help me out if there is a good reason that people do this each time. If it's not jealousy then what is it?

Well, i didn't come in here when the colts beat you. I woulda' come in if the Chargers won the monday night game.

You are a chargers fan though so I could see that. That wouldn't urk me at all. It's all in fun, if your team beats mine then that's cool to give me a little hell when they beat the steelers. I can handle that!!

It's just when people go out of their way to rag on my team when a team that they don't even like beats the steelers. Actually it doesn't really bother me but when I call those people jealous or a hater they shouldn't get pissed off about it or deny it. I explained that if the Steelers sucked for 5 years in a row that people wouldn't even bother raggin on them when they lose. Why would they? There wouldn't be a reason to hate them and be jealous if they sucked. laugh.gif People can deny it all they want but I know I'm right about this.

OK, bro, if the Steelers meet up with the Chargers in the playoffs I will bet you on it and the loser shaves their head and posts the pic. ahahahaha that would be funny. I'm not scared!!! ahahahahaha

Like I said before, the Steelers better start playing better if they even want to THINK about going to the playoffs!!!! Right now the division belongs to the Bengals until the Steelers step up and take it from them!!! We shall see tomorrow how bad the Steelers want it. trink39.gif

P.S. Yes, I know what you mean about the playoff game between the Chargers and Steelers in 1994. The Steelers were over confident and they had AFC championship winner T-shirts for sale in the parking lot BEFORE the game. I bought one. doh.gif ....................... I lost a bet the next year to a chargers fan and instead of the $20 we bet he wanted that T-shirt instead so I gave it to him. He laughs about that everytime I talk to him. He lives in Denver and plays in a band with my cousin and he's a long time Chargers fan, really cool guy but I dread hearing from him because he always has to bring up that playoff loss LOL.... I guess we deserve it though because everyone thought the Steelers had that game won before it started. I learned my lesson that year and it was a LONG ride home from Pittsburgh after that loss.

Edited by Indica

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 3 2005, 08:15 PM)
Right now the division belongs to the Bengals until the Steelers step up and take it from them!!! We shall see tomorrow how bad the Steelers want it. trink39.gif

Tomorrow may just be the turning point for what is to come the rest of the season -- hoping for a Win -- but with Ben injuries not to sure

QUOTE (freewill71 @ Dec 3 2005, 08:23 PM)
Right now the division belongs to the Bengals until the Steelers step up and take it from them!!! We shall see tomorrow how bad the Steelers want it.  trink39.gif

Tomorrow may just be the turning point for what is to come the rest of the season -- hoping for a Win -- but with Ben injuries not to sure

No doubt!!! This could be a turning point. If we lose then I say it's all over for the Steelers. If we win then it could give us momentum to kick some ass the rest of the season. I am a little worried to be honest. They have the players to get the job done but we shall see tomorrow. If the bengals win then good for them, their fans deserve a great season for a change, it's been like 15 years since they had a winning season, they are due thats for sure. My brother has been a bengals fan since they have been in existance so I would be happy for him but as a Steeler fan it would make me puke if they lose tomorrow lol. Do or die time!!!!

Go baby Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 3 2005, 08:32 PM)
Right now the division belongs to the Bengals until the Steelers step up and take it from them!!! We shall see tomorrow how bad the Steelers want it.  trink39.gif

No doubt!!! This could be a turning point. If we lose then I say it's all over for the Steelers. If we win then it could give us momentum to kick some ass the rest of the season. I am a little worried to be honest. They have the players to get the job done but we shall see tomorrow. If the bengals win then good for them, their fans deserve a great season for a change, it's been like 15 years since they had a winning season, they are due thats for sure. My brother has been a bengals fan since they have been in existance so I would be happy for him but as a Steeler fan it would make me puke if they lose tomorrow lol. Do or die time!!!!

Go baby Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try living with a Browns Fan angry.gif laugh.gif

Puking is bad for the esophagus -- GO STEELERS cheer.gif

QUOTE (freewill71 @ Dec 3 2005, 08:45 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 3 2005, 08:32 PM)

Go baby Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try living with a Browns Fan angry.gif laugh.gif

Puking is bad for the esophagus -- GO STEELERS cheer.gif

I know!! That's why they got to win tomorrow ahahahaha. trink39.gif

QUOTE (mully_53 @ Dec 3 2005, 01:53 PM)

Steelers 24
Bengals 21

Well, I was right about Big Ben and him having his biggest yardage game ever but 3 INT's is no way to win games. I would rather him have 10 yards and the Steelers win but oh well, you can't win them all.

B. Roethlisberger 386 yards passing

Congrats Bengals on winning the Division. You are clearly the best team in the division this year. Once the Steelers are officially out of it then I will be pulling for the Bengals in the playoffs to represent the division. Good luck!! I don't know if the colts can be beat this year though but that's why they play the games every week because in the NFL you never know what's going to happen week to week.

Good luck in the playoffs. trink39.gif

Edited by Indica

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 4 2005, 05:06 PM)
fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif

I'm not sure if the Steelers thread is the proper place to cry because your broncos got beat by the chiefs today.

KC 31

BRONCOS 27

Foot, meet mouth, mouth meet foot.

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/8099/footinmouth29wz.gif

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/5274/footinmouth4oi.jpg

Well that's that -- don't even think a wild card is going to happen -- unless a miracle occurs -- but wouldn't matter -- you can't play like that and expect to get into the playoffs -- let alone the Superbowl

Here's to next year trink39.gif

I only have one channel that shows football and they were showing the Atlanta game, so I missed it. Was excited to watch the scores keep going up in it, though. It will be cool to see how far the Bengals can get this year.

Nice to see your such a good sport, Indy.

I keep telling you Indy... screw the Bengals, and screw Indy... and definitely screw the Broncos. Throw your support to the team that's gonna win the AFC WEST and prolly the whole shooting match.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/viewmastergeneral/chargersheaderlarge.gif

They only have four losses that were by a total of only 12 points. They have the absolute best back in football and shutting him down USUALLY means freeing up Antonio Gates for tons of yardage from Drew Breese. I worry about the D a bit, cuz they do tend to give up the big play. Which is why PITTSBURGH pulled that monday night win out of their ass against us. Letting you guys score in under a minute after we scored was a huge mistake. We have to tighten that up, but I think we've begun and we're peaking now. Keep your eyes peeled Indy... SD's COMIN'.