Steelers fan thread.

kazzman

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Amazing, the steelers were on national TV and I forgot about it and was listening to baseball. I have the mlb.com option where I can listen to any baseball game live. I watch my Fantasy teams and I turn on the games when my players are up to bat or when my pitchers are pitching and I keep changing from game to game. I'm in first place in the fantasy baseball on mlb.com and the winner wins $100 so it makes it a little more exciting since theres a prize involved lol.

I don't miss any steeler regular season or playoffs, no way dazed025.gif ....I go to the bar and watch any games not televised, I've been doing this for years. I bet I only missed maybe 5-6 games in the last 20 or so years. And that's being generous, prolly more like 4.

As ya'll know I'm a huge steeler fan, I take loses pretty hard, well, playoff loses mostly, but I hate to see them lose anytime.

They could be 2-14 and I would still claim they are the best team in the NFL lol. To me they are always the best team in the NFL, there's no #2. no.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Aug 20 2005, 09:31 PM)
Preseason Game # 2

9:25 left in the 3rd qtr.

Steelers 7

Dolphins 0

Willie Parker is running up a storm here. That guy is fast!

Yeah, it's nice having him in our backfield, he's a good runner to the outside type of guy. If our starters go down he could fill in and I doubt we would lose a step. Our O line is awesome.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Aug 21 2005, 03:04 PM)
QUOTE (Presto45 @ Aug 21 2005, 02:48 PM)
Wait till the start of the season

Steelers are going to Suck !!!

And your basing your claims off of what? sarcasm.gif

Hahahaha Kazz, you have to remember this guy from last season. He's the guy who predicted the Steelers would lose before every game, well, his record is like 2-16 ahahahahahahaha.

Let him keep predicting!!!!! He's good for the Steelers!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Edited by Indica

QUOTE (kazzman @ Aug 20 2005, 09:31 PM)
Preseason Game # 2

9:25 left in the 3rd qtr.

Steelers 7

Dolphins 0

Willie Parker is running up a storm here. That guy is fast!

Here's a cool story about Parker. It will for sure pump us steeler fans up reading this.

Speedy Parker gives Steelers a big rush

QUOTE (Indica @ Aug 22 2005, 06:45 AM)

Hahahaha Kazz, you have to remember this guy from last season. He's the guy who predicted the Steelers would lose before every game, well, his record is like 2-16 ahahahahahahaha.

Let him keep predicting!!!!! He's good for the Steelers!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Yeah, I remember him. It's kinda funny how he dissappears when the Super Bowl ended and then comes back once the Pre-Season starts...

QUOTE (kazzman @ Aug 22 2005, 10:24 AM)

Yeah, I remember him. It's kinda funny how he dissappears when the Super Bowl ended and then comes back once the Pre-Season starts...

As long as he keeps picking them to lose then we should be ok ahahaha

I'm wondering if Roethlisberger will have another great season or be a rookie bust. The guy had a great first year, but who knows what will happen after the league has gotten their hands on some of their game tape and can take a look at his strategies. We'll just have to wait and see.

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Aug 23 2005, 12:13 AM)
I'm wondering if Roethlisberger will have another great season or be a rookie bust. The guy had a great first year, but who knows what will happen after the league has gotten their hands on some of their game tape and can take a look at his strategies. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'm wondering that also. I think it all depends on their running game. If it is anything like it was last year I think Big Ben will do just fine. If the running game struggles, then Ben will also. I think he will do well. But things do change quickly in the NFL.

QUOTE (Indica @ Aug 22 2005, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Aug 22 2005, 10:24 AM)

As long as he keeps picking them to lose then we should be ok ahahaha

Amen to that. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Aug 23 2005, 12:44 AM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Aug 23 2005, 12:13 AM)
I'm wondering if Roethlisberger will have another great season or be a rookie bust.  The guy had a great first year, but who knows what will happen after the league has gotten their hands on some of their game tape and can take a look at his strategies.  We'll just have to wait and see.

I'm wondering that also. I think it all depends on their running game. If it is anything like it was last year I think Big Ben will do just fine. If the running game struggles, then Ben will also. I think he will do well. But things do change quickly in the NFL.

They sure do. Being a QB, I think that success really depends on what players are around them. You can have one of the best arms in the league and be able to throw 60 yard bombs, but if you don't have good receivers, it doesn't help your cause. The running game usually plays a big part on the season for every team. If you have a good running game, other players will usually feed off of that and it will make the whole team play better. Once again, the only thing we can do is wait and see what happens.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Aug 27 2005, 01:38 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 27 2005, 01:26 AM)
pretty quiet here kazz......

I wonder why  ph34r.gif

deadskins 17 Steelers 10 tongue.gif

little thing called a job at 4 AM so tongue.gif

Suuuuuurrrrrrre laugh.gif

tongue.gif Just joshn' with ya buddy! Hey Niners won! trink39.gif

Edited by Test4VitalSigns