Steelers fan thread.

kazzman

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Dec 21 2004, 09:49 PM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Dec 19 2004, 05:56 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Dec 19 2004, 04:31 PM)
I am going to get that shirt and burn it!!!  firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif

I'll burn you

You wouldn't burn me!!!

How do you know?

I just noticed that I'm on the Steelers website. They happened to take a picture with me in it and they are selling them on the website. I tried stealing the picture but it wouldn't let me and it wouldn't show up in my Temp Internet files. It's not that great of a pic or I might buy it. lol.

Here it is, I'm on the far right.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewgalleryPhoto....=18&effect_id=0

QUOTE (kazzman @ Dec 21 2004, 09:53 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Dec 21 2004, 09:49 PM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Dec 19 2004, 05:56 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Dec 19 2004, 04:31 PM)
I am going to get that shirt and burn it!!! firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif

I'll burn you

You wouldn't burn me!!!

How do you know?

Because then I would smash you into the ground laugh.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 22 2004, 12:04 AM)
I just noticed that I'm on the Steelers website. They happened to take a picture with me in it and they are selling them on the website. I tried stealing the picture but it wouldn't let me and it wouldn't show up in my Temp Internet files. It's not that great of a pic or I might buy it. lol.

Here it is, I'm on the far right.
http://www.printroom.com/ViewgalleryPhoto....=18&effect_id=0

Indy, you might be able to capture the screen and get the pic that way. Let me know if you want me to get it for you.

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Dec 28 2004, 11:27 PM)
I see Buffalo beating some Steelers Ass

In this meaningless game they might win. But if they have to come to Pittsburgh in the second round, I feel sorry for their asses. I hope they do come to Pittsburgh in week 2 of the playoffs, but they first have to go on the road and beat Indy or San diego in the first round, I can't hardly see that. You never know though, I 've seen some strange things in football.

Buffalo has to count on other teams losing to get there. They will have to get there first and then see how it goes. Good luck to them.

Edited by Indica

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 31 2004, 01:05 PM)
QUOTE (Presto45 @ Dec 29 2004, 11:30 PM)
Steelers are done anyway

Yeah their season is over, they suck.

I don't see how you can say that. I mean, even though I hate the Steelers myself being a HUGE Browns fan, they are an amazing team and have a shot at getting very far in the playoffs and possibly being in the Super Bowl. You can't deny teams skills even if you hate them. Am I making sense here? confused13.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Dec 31 2004, 02:29 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 31 2004, 01:05 PM)
QUOTE (Presto45 @ Dec 29 2004, 11:30 PM)
Steelers are done anyway

Yeah their season is over, they suck.

I don't see how you can say that. I mean, even though I hate the Steelers myself being a HUGE Browns fan, they are an amazing team and have a shot at getting very far in the playoffs and possibly being in the Super Bowl. You can't deny teams skills even if you hate them. Am I making sense here? confused13.gif

I was being sarcastic. I think they are the best team in football and I can see them going all the way this season. I haven't seen them this good since 1979 when they won their last super bowl.

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Dec 31 2004, 09:23 PM)
I don't think there is a defense out there that would give Peyton fits. But it could happen ... right now,  the only defense that gives him fits is his own ... LOL!

Yeah, you pretty much just have to keep up with Indys scoring, because they are going to score. I'd say Pittsburgh would run on Indy at will, and Indy would throw a couple INT's and that would be the difference in the game and Pitt would win. It seems like Pitts running game would run at will against Indy, Pitt would control the clock and if Indy made any mistakes it would be all over. They play in a dome so they might have trouble on Grass and if the weather is bad then it would be all over.

Defense wins championships. Offense is fun to watch. Should be a good game if this happens. Pitt will play San diego before they would play Indy, Indy will have to Beat NE in NE to get the chance to play Pitt. I have a feeling the championship game will be Pittsburgh and Indy for some reason.

Edited by Indica