Why Is This?

I can drink beer and be fine, not too drunk.

Ad Jack Daniels to the mix and I become this incredible outgoing person who thinks everyone is great and forgot about other people's concerns.

ex: I had a party for myb-day. I was such a ladies man and wanted pictures with all the gals lof the party, but My wife didn't seem too pleased because she was not in the pics. I can understand that, but why is it only with Jack daniels>? confused13.gif

6 or more beers, and I'm done for the next day.

tanqueray and tonic, and I'm all good. common001.gif

It's different for people...the after- affects.

I have found that clear liquors tend to leave less residual pain the next day.

Wine will kill me the next day...and I mean kill.

It takes a lot of beer to get me hungover...I usually don't drink it fast enough to get drunk (buzzed , yes. Drunk, no.) Certain beers tend to be harder on the head for me, and most of those are made by Anheuser Busch.

In answer to the original query: You are experiencing something akin to liquid courage. It's called liquid confidence, and it's very deceiving. Generally, only the drinker sees himself as a ladies man. The lasses tend to see the drinker a little differently however.

gin and tonics or corona lights that is all i choose to drink now...i've had my share of the other stuff..i'll stick with what tastes good and doenst have me hurting the next day.

read the ingredients!

There is a little bit of spanish fly in there.

It seems you and Mr. Daniels have a very special relationship.

This answer may hurt the head a bit sorry!

Congener refers to impurities produced during fermentation or to metals such as zinc, added to certain sweet liqueurs in order to enhance flavor. Congeners are responsible for most of the taste, aroma and color of alcoholic beverages.

These chemical substances present in varying amounts in different types of hard liquor, wine and beer. They are responsible for the different characteristics of these types of drink. They play an important role in the development of headaches.

Congeners are a factor in causing hangovers. The amount of congeners varies with different types of alcoholic drinks. Vodka has very few congeners and bourbon has quite a bit. Red wine has more than white wine. Cheap booze usually has more than expensive name brands.

Mixing different types of drinks can also be a problem. This presents different types of congeners to our system and we have a difficult time processing them.

---

For me JD gives me a tooth ache or reminds me of one. Anytime I had one as a kid my Dad pulled out the bottle and rubbed it on my gums. eh.gif

Edited by owlswing

yeah...

me and JD had to split up many years ago...

not so much because of the hangovers

but i was blacking out...

not cool.

QUOTE (steelcaressed @ Jun 5 2007, 09:52 PM)
In answer to the original query: You are experiencing something akin to liquid courage. It's called liquid confidence, and it's very deceiving. Generally, only the drinker sees himself as a ladies man. The lasses tend to see the drinker a little differently however.

So true. z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jun 7 2007, 04:50 AM)
yeah...

not cool.

Good name for a pro wrestler:

JD Blackout.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jun 7 2007, 10:19 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jun 7 2007, 04:50 AM)
yeah...

not cool.

Good name for a pro wrestler:

JD Blackout.

laugh.gif

I never seen myself as a Ladies Man, but I guess my words come out a little more charismatic..dunno..just an observation

oh I never do jack straight. Must be Jack/Coke. I'm still not man enough to do it straight tongue.gif

Edited by ElectricEye