vacating the premesis

daveyt

will you take a vacation fron TRF when the tour starts?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. will you take a vacation fron TRF when the tour starts?

• yes
    • no
    • yes and no

i will be OUTS when the tour starts so i don't stumble on N E 1 dropping SPOILER BOMBS in their thread titles.

i will miss you all until late july

pm me if you need to contact me

p.s. if you went to a previous show please don't drop a bomb a minute b4 the showe or i will accidentally spill a beer on you and drop a cabbage bomb in your vicinity.

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jun 1 2007, 12:08 AM)
i will be OUTS when the tour starts so i don't stumble on N E 1 dropping SPOILER BOMBS in their thread titles.

p.s. if you went to a previous show please don't drop a bomb a minute b4 the showe or i will accidentally spill a beer on you and drop a cabbage bomb in your vicinity.

Davey -

I will miss your insanely tantalizing photos of food in your signature. I'll probably lose 50 pounds while you are gone. Please leave us a really good one before you leave so I can come back to this thread to look at it.

LOL

I'm lucky in a way I get to see my first show on June 25th but I'll likely avoid the forum for a few days also before the show - but not as long as you though.

trink39.gif

Oh, I'm sure that setlists will be posted in all forums, not just the tour ones......we've seen it all before. That being said, I'm going to 3 shows this tour, and I'm anxious to see the setlist before I go. I'm not getting excited over spoiler bombs.....

I too will be taking a break from the forum. However, only for a few days, my first show is June 15th at West Palm.

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

I'm getting so excited I can hardly control myself.

I'm curious about the set list. I saw the band twice for Vapor Trails, and I enjoyed the 2nd show as much as the first, so I don't think that I will enjoy this show any less knowing what may be played.

hell no....................... 2.gif

Reading about a setlist and hearing them playing the songs are two different things for me. It won't spoil my fun, so I'll still be coming here. I also want to read what you guys think about the concert(s) you attended. So go ahead, spoil me! yes.gif

HELL NO!!!

This forum has made my 2.gif experience that much greater. I can avoid the Snakes and Arrows forums if I have to until the Scranton show. No big deal. And besides... when you've seen them as many times as I have, what songs they play or don't play is really no big deal. Y'know?

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jun 1 2007, 12:08 AM)

I will certainly miss you Davey! wub.gif See you in Vegas, Baby! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jun 2 2007, 07:22 AM)
HELL NO!!!

This forum has made my 2.gif experience that much greater. I can avoid the Snakes and Arrows forums if I have to until the Scranton show. No big deal. And besides... when you've seen them as many times as I have, what songs they play or don't play is really no big deal. Y'know?

Ditto wink.gif

I have to wait until September, so I'll be looking at the set list yes.gif

It won't spoil anything for me biggrin.gif I want to know laugh.gif

Archived