2007 - 09/01 - Cincinnati, OH - Riverbend Music Center

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Aug 10 2007, 05:16 PM)
Tickets arrived today.

for what?

confused13.gif

bolt.gif

QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Aug 8 2007, 09:58 PM)
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l181/klively2112/cincymap-3.jpg

8/8

There is a similar map of seat positions at RushTour Forum. If they were put together, we have Riverbend covered pretty well.

QUOTE (rushfanNlv @ Aug 15 2007, 11:35 AM)
I saw them on the RTB tour there. Great place to see Rush.....(is there a bad place to see Rush no.gif )

Have fun. smile.gif

Thanks, man!

This is going to be awesome...I'm going to be closer than I ever have been before. 1022.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jul 24 2007, 10:43 PM)
QUOTE (Riv @ Jul 24 2007, 10:32 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jul 24 2007, 07:28 PM)
QUOTE (Riv @ Jul 24 2007, 10:27 PM)
WELL.

Since I feel guilty about not going to a show this tour and....

Cincinnati is my home town and...

The show is on a Saturday and...

Monday is Labor Day....

We will fly out if I can find a good pair of seats.....

YES! trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I'm talkin' section 200 seats or better..... so we'll see.....

Oh... Here we go, the backout begins already sarcasm.gif Just like Arizona... yes.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif

My prediction came true. Riv has cat.gif out as I predicted...

cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif

To anyone who wishes to join some of us for preshow drinks and food, we are meeting at Buffalo Wings & Rings at 8517 Beechmont Avenue Cincinnati OH. We will be trickling in after 4pm. If you need any information or if you need directions, please feel free to PM me!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Aug 22 2007, 06:36 PM)
To anyone who wishes to join some of us for preshow drinks and food, we are meeting at Buffalo Wings & Rings at 8517 Beechmont Avenue Cincinnati OH. We will be trickling in after 4pm. If you need any information or if you need directions, please feel free to PM me!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

653.gif bncegrn.gif common001.gif bekloppt.gif common001.gif bncegrn.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Aug 26 2007, 08:29 PM)
To anyone who wishes to join some of us for preshow drinks and food, we are meeting at Buffalo Wings & Rings at 8517 Beechmont Avenue Cincinnati OH.  We will be trickling in after 4pm.  If you need any information or if you need directions, please feel free to PM me!

trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif

653.gif bncegrn.gif common001.gif bekloppt.gif common001.gif bncegrn.gif 653.gif

I'll be there! common001.gif

QUOTE (Kid_Gloves @ Aug 27 2007, 02:10 PM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Aug 26 2007, 08:29 PM)
To anyone who wishes to join some of us for preshow drinks and food, we are meeting at Buffalo Wings & Rings at 8517 Beechmont Avenue Cincinnati OH.  We will be trickling in after 4pm.  If you need any information or if you need directions, please feel free to PM me!

trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif

I'll be there! common001.gif

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icon_alienjig.gif applaudit.gif icon_alienjig.gif

I was hoping to make a last minute appearance at this show, but it's not going to happen, just too busy on my end.. I miss you all... I hope you have a blast!

I guess 6 shows will have to do for this tour.

trink39.gif

Same here. Work has been a killer (up right now, 3am doing work).

I am looking forward to the rest this weekend instead, but if we can make it last minute, we hope to see you guys.

Have fun, and hope to see some of you later in the month.

Wish I woulda had a chance to meet up with some of you peeps, but the dude who took me to the show was like totally unorganized and late. We got there, found our seats, looked for sundog, failed, went back to our seats and boom was Limelight! That was a kewl false intro, huh??

Glad u guys liked my pics. did the best I could under the circumstances...

I loved/Love "THE MAIN MONKEY BIZ" AND "...WIND BLOWS"!!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ Aug 30 2007, 03:38 PM)
Wish I woulda had a chance to meet up with some of you peeps, but the dude who took me to the show was like totally unorganized and late. We got there, found our seats, looked for sundog, failed, went back to our seats and boom was Limelight! That was a kewl false intro, huh??
Glad u guys liked my pics. did the best I could under the circumstances...
I loved/Love "THE MAIN MONKEY BIZ" AND "...WIND BLOWS"!!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

sad.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Aug 30 2007, 03:34 AM)
Same here.  Work has been a killer (up right now, 3am doing work).

I am looking forward to the rest this weekend instead, but if we can make it last minute, we hope  to see you guys.

Have fun, and hope to see some of you later in the month.

sad.gif

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Aug 30 2007, 03:31 AM)
I was hoping to make a last minute appearance at this show, but it's not going to happen, just too busy on my end..  I miss you all...  I hope you have a blast!

I guess 6 shows will have to do for this tour.

trink39.gif

sad.gif

I was looking forward to seeing all of you again! Have a safe holiday anyways though. We will toast to you all at least once trink39.gif

come on!!!

some one come sit next to me.... PLEASE????????????

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

Archived