Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

QUOTE (Sark @ Oct 9 2008, 09:10 AM)
Here's Olliver Syngen Mollusk! His best friend is a tree, and in his spare time he's a stock broker. rofl3.gif

I've bitten my tongue long enough, but you Americans should leave Python well alone. It's British Comedy for British people.

I know American English is a bit of a retarded written language but it not know that it's Oliver St John-Mollusc is truly reprehensible.

I suppose the only upside is that you buggers have never tried remaking it.

QUOTE (King Troll @ Oct 20 2008, 05:22 PM)
Here's Olliver Syngen Mollusk! His best friend is a tree, and in his spare time he's a stock broker. rofl3.gif

I've bitten my tongue long enough, but you Americans should leave Python well alone. It's British Comedy for British people.

I know American English is a bit of a retarded written language but it not know that it's Oliver St John-Mollusc is truly reprehensible.

Ok then, answer me this, what exactly is British? Is it a bloodline or is it a citizenship? unsure.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 20 2008, 10:13 PM)

Ok then, answer me this, what exactly is British? Is it a bloodline or is it a citizenship? unsure.gif

Don't mind him, he's only being a twit!

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Oct 20 2008, 07:33 PM)

But definitely not an upper-class twit.

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 20 2008, 09:13 PM)

Being British, is purely and simply holding British citizenship.

Over and above that it's:

Kippers for Breakfast

The Sound of Leather on Willow

Foaming Flagons of Ale (or flat as a witches tit flagons of ale if you're a Southener)

An irrational loathing of Germans

A rational loathing of the French

Afternoon Tea.

Saying "sorry" if someone bumps into you.

Fish and Chips

Deep Fried mars Bars - for the Jockos

Sitting on a beach in the rain eating sandwiches under a brolly

Never being happy with the weather.

[Mod edit: offensive content.]

Edited by Jack Aubrey

So, does this mean that Lynyrd Skynyrd, an American band (and one of your favorites if I recall correctly), is only for American listeners? Is it only for Americans who live in the Southern states, like me? Does it mean that if you are from the U. K. , France, China, Canada, or Brazil, you shouldn't be allowed to listen to it, just because you aren't American? smile.gif

EDIT: I just got tired of this dude bitching about his great country and how all other nations are doomed to eternal damnation just because they aren't British.

Edited by Xanadu93

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Oct 21 2008, 11:19 AM)

So, does this mean that Lynyrd Skynyrd, an American band (and one of your favorites if I recall correctly), is only for American listeners? Is it only for Americans who live in the Southern states, like me? Does it mean that if you are from the U. K. , France, China, Canada, or Brazil, you shouldn't be allowed to listen to it, just because you aren't American? smile.gif

EDIT: I just got tired of this dude bitching about his great country and how all other nations are doomed to eternal damnation just because they aren't British.

I agree.

King Troll, if you continue with your asinine garbage in my forums, I'm just going to start deleting your posts, no questions asked. Clear? This thread is very dear to quite a few members who are a lot better than you and I won't stand for you trying to wreck it.

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Oct 21 2008, 03:27 AM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Oct 20 2008, 07:33 PM)

But definitely not an upper-class twit.

I AM British by bloodline and grew up with this stuff, my Grandparents were always saying shite like bloody hell this and bollocks that.

unsure.gif Unfortunately I am a twit too biggrin.gif

Ooooo, just read the rest of the posts from today unsure.gif

angry.gif Don't F*CK with my Pythons!!!

Not our fault you bloody Brits can't pronounce "St. John" properly. tongue.gif

Dude! Take your knowlege of Python quiz at these links!

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-monty...vie-trivia-test

on this one I got a 91% cause I wasn't paying attention laugh.gif How fun! biggrin.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 23 2008, 11:43 PM)
Dude!  Take your knowlege of Python quiz at these links!

on this one I got a 91% cause I wasn't paying attention laugh.gif How fun! biggrin.gif  popcorn.gif

I got 92%. I got two of the "Life Of Brian" questions wrong. It wasn't my favorite Python movie and I haven't seen it in years. Otherwise, it wuz eazy!

16ton.gif

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Oct 24 2008, 12:15 AM)

on this one I got a 91% cause I wasn't paying attention laugh.gif How fun! biggrin.gif  popcorn.gif

I got 75%. Am I allowed to post in this thread? confused13.gif

ReRushed ----> 16ton.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 24 2008, 12:18 AM)

ReRushed ----> 16ton.gif

laugh.gif I get that joke!

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Oct 23 2008, 11:23 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 24 2008, 12:18 AM)

ReRushed ----> 16ton.gif

laugh.gif I get that joke!

So'k my husband took the quiz last night and got a 74% that is even after I gave him 4 answers that were super easy. I felt sorry for him rofl3.gif popcorn.gif