Do the boys visit the board?

Cygnus The God Of Balance

QUOTE (Geds @ Feb 19 2007, 01:50 PM)
Well, sure I do.

In fact, I can't believe the admins made me WAIT to get my frickin' badge.

angry.gif

cool.gif

laugh.gif

Sorry, Geds. wink.gif We don't play favorites here.

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (pinkfloyd1973 @ Feb 19 2007, 04:00 PM)
The admins here are actually Rush roadies, in disguise, that's been a rumor for (how long since I logged into the board and read this thread?) a period of time now. biggrin.gif

It's TRUE. I've carried Neil's drum.

I have!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Feb 19 2007, 05:11 PM)
The admins here are actually Rush roadies, in disguise, that's been a rumor for (how long since I logged into the board and read this thread?) a period of time now.  biggrin.gif

I have!

laugh.gif

yes.gif I've seen the pictures.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Feb 19 2007, 05:20 PM)
The admins here are actually Rush roadies, in disguise, that's been a rumor for (how long since I logged into the board and read this thread?) a period of time now.  biggrin.gif

I have!

laugh.gif

Me too!

QUOTE (paganoman @ Feb 19 2007, 04:20 PM)

I have!

laugh.gif

See?

rofl3.gif

(The check's in the mail, pags...oh, and Jack. laugh.gif)

Hmmmm! < Head scratch >

Well, I'm sure someione must have told at least one of the guys about this forum.

As far as any of them being on this forum ???

That would be a mind blower for sure !

Alex just admitted in a radio interview that he doesn't care about the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame, "even though our fans do."

I don't remember if it was Neil or Ged who said that he did logg in from time to time.

martini_shaken.gif

QUOTE (pinkfloyd1973 @ Feb 19 2007, 05:00 PM)
The admins here are actually Rush roadies, in disguise, that's been a rumor for (how long since I logged into the board and read this thread?) a period of time now. biggrin.gif

Double Agent? laugh.gif cool.gif

I'm positive Alex has at least been on CP.

Where he read all that trash about him (his Florida trial ordeal)and responded how dissapointed and upset he was with these ........ fans?

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Feb 20 2007, 09:40 AM)
QUOTE (softfilter @ Feb 19 2007, 11:04 PM)
Where he read all that trash about him (his Florida trial ordeal)and responded how dissapointed and upset he was with these ........ fans?

huh? details?

This topic has been brought up several times since I been here.

Well one of the times I responded about Alex gave a interview, (which was a topic of a post here.)Basically that was his response (Don't quote me verbatim, but I believe it's accurate)after reading on the internet.

Then posted the question here was it from the CounterParts message board what Alex read?

yes.gif I was told at different times by TRF members who may have had inside source cool.gif confused13.gif laugh.gif

So for me to say "I know for a fact" might be a stretch. tongue.gif

But knowing what I've heard about CP board they can get pretty vile and rude over there, So I'd say it's more then likely the source.

QUOTE (softfilter @ Feb 20 2007, 11:05 AM)

huh? details?

Well one of the times I responded about Alex gave a interview, (which was a topic of a post here.)Basically that was his response (Don't quote me verbatim, but I believe it's accurate)after reading on the internet.

Then posted the question here was it from the CounterParts message board what Alex read?

yes.gif I was told at different times by TRF members who may have had inside source cool.gif confused13.gif laugh.gif

But knowing what I've heard about CP board they can get pretty vile and rude over there, So I'd say it's more then likely the source.

Im fine with "its what I heard" IM just interested smile.gif

CP is not vile and rude, just the wild west (very free). cool.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Feb 20 2007, 11:07 AM)

huh? details?

yes.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 20 2007, 11:14 AM)

huh? details?

yes.gif

We're just wild in a different way - CP is the biker bar and we're the never-ending Monty Python sketch... laugh.gif

"He's not the Messiah! He's actually a very naughty boy!"

QUOTE (Maddy @ Feb 20 2007, 04:50 PM)

huh? details?

yes.gif

We're just wild in a different way - CP is the biker bar and we're the never-ending Monty Python sketch... laugh.gif

That's the best description of TRF i've ever heard!

Even better than my mates' descriptions.

QUOTE (Maddy @ Feb 20 2007, 11:50 AM)

huh? details?

yes.gif

But we have some of the toughest-looking biker types I've ever seen, such as Necro, Test, Pags and Tick is just SCARY!!!

laugh.gif wink.gif

Archived