THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

daveyt

Can somebody please kill this team? Or at least give the flu to Brady? I don't want them to win the Superbowl...(sorry, disgruntled Packer fan here)....Go Ravens!!!! Waiting for the wrath to begin....hehehe...
  • Like 1

Can somebody please kill this team? Or at least give the flu to Brady? I don't want them to win the Superbowl...(sorry, disgruntled Packer fan here)....Go Ravens!!!! Waiting for the wrath to begin....hehehe...

Wrath? No one likes the Patriots outside of New England (well, except for frontrunners, and they're like hipsters, no one likes them anyway).

Wait, do Simms and Nantz live in New England? If not, add them to the list too.

Wrath? No one likes the Patriots outside of New England (well, except for frontrunners, and they're like hipsters, no one likes them anyway).

:LMAO: :LMAO: :laughing yellow guy:

I'm now down here in S Florida Dolphin land and the Patriots are and will always be #1. Lots of transplanted snowbird Patriot fans down here and it is always engaging to talk or say hello to them. Good game couldn't watch it all I had my Christmas party last night. Gronk will be missed but he has been missed most of the year and the Patriots have dealt well that scenario.

I'm now down here in S Florida Dolphin land and the Patriots are and will always be #1. Lots of transplanted snowbird Patriot fans down here and it is always engaging to talk or say hello to them. Good game couldn't watch it all I had my Christmas party last night. Gronk will be missed but he has been missed most of the year and the Patriots have dealt well that scenario.

Had your Christmas Party last night?? It's a bit late, eh?? Unless I'm missing something....

:huh:

Had your Christmas Party last night?? It's a bit late, eh?? Unless I'm missing something....

Far too busy and hectic to have it during the holidays besides its like an added bonus with gifts and prizes being won. That said I'm nervous these Ravens and them being called a team of destiny similar to the Patriots 1st championship.

GO Patriots :chickendance: !!

:moose:

Patriots will be doing that chicken dance... :laughing guy: all the way home...... :rfl:

:tongue: :tongue:

Edited by rushfanforever!

Far too busy and hectic to have it during the holidays besides its like an added bonus with gifts and prizes being won. That said I'm nervous these Ravens and them being called a team of destiny similar to the Patriots 1st championship.

That's why I can't stand the holidays...everyone gets a bug up their ass to buy gifts that really don't mean anything...stupid!!!! :crazy:

Ravens are going to be tough, but Pats are at home. The Ravens barely beat them last time (the Pats looked bad that day) but they've both gotten better since then. Pats are hungry. Bring on Baltimore. We can send you home too. ;)

I hope.

Go Pats! :cheerleader:

• Like 1

That's why I can't stand the holidays...everyone gets a bug up their ass to buy gifts that really don't mean anything...stupid!!!! :crazy:

I totally agree I just got my stepson his gift a Bose headphone, something I wish I had. Now he can really focus when he gets ready for his HS football. My other half is still getting gifts and throughout the year, for me my gift would be a Patriot win this Sunday and another a couple weeks later and I'm good very good.

Peace

Stunning late news from Patriot camp: At first, heartwarming, then, horrific.

FOXBOROUGH, MA—In a shocking reversal of behavior, Patriots head coach Bill Belichick reportedly adopted a half-dozen dogs from a local humane society Friday, saving the canines from euthanasia. “I just love these pooches,” said Belichick, smiling and chuckling as the six dogs licked at his face. “They’re so cute. I like to play with them in my backyard.” At press time, Belichick was reportedly promising each of the dogs a “very special treat.”

FOXBOROUGH, MA—In a savage and gruesome turn of events, Patriots head coach Bill Belichick reportedly slaughtered a half-dozen dogs adopted from the humane society Friday, sewing together the dismembered body parts to construct a new, horrific tight end. “They were cute dogs at first, but then I figured out that if you rip them apart, they could be really useful,” said Belichick, watching the fur-covered abomination lumber across the field, producing the blood-curdling sound of splintering bone and ripping flesh with every step. “While tinkering around in my workshop, I started out stitching a few dog legs together, combining ribcages and whatnot, and soon I was reanimating the dead tissue with a portable generator. In almost no time at all, I had a viable red zone target.” Belichick confirmed that the grotesque tight end had a far better understanding of the offense and was considerably more intelligent than Rob Gronkowski.

http://o.onionstatic.com/images/19/19266/original/700.jpg?2086

http://www.theonion.com/articles/bill-belichick-builds-new-tight-end-from-mutilated,30952/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=standard-post:headline:default

• Like 1

FOXBOROUGH, MA—In a shocking reversal of behavior, Patriots head coach Bill Belichick reportedly adopted a half-dozen dogs from a local humane society Friday, saving the canines from euthanasia. “I just love these pooches,” said Belichick, smiling and chuckling as the six dogs licked at his face. “They’re so cute. I like to play with them in my backyard.” At press time, Belichick was reportedly promising each of the dogs a “very special treat.”

FOXBOROUGH, MA—In a savage and gruesome turn of events, Patriots head coach Bill Belichick reportedly slaughtered a half-dozen dogs adopted from the humane society Friday, sewing together the dismembered body parts to construct a new, horrific tight end. “They were cute dogs at first, but then I figured out that if you rip them apart, they could be really useful,” said Belichick, watching the fur-covered abomination lumber across the field, producing the blood-curdling sound of splintering bone and ripping flesh with every step. “While tinkering around in my workshop, I started out stitching a few dog legs together, combining ribcages and whatnot, and soon I was reanimating the dead tissue with a portable generator. In almost no time at all, I had a viable red zone target.” Belichick confirmed that the grotesque tight end had a far better understanding of the offense and was considerably more intelligent than Rob Gronkowski.

http://www.theonion....eadline:default

Ooo, Gronk looks rough. I hadn't seen that on the local news.

Thanks, LABT! :ebert: :rfl:

• Like 1

I especially liked the last sentence in the article, I was going to make the same comment.

Gronk and his successor could have been used (at least if we didn't already know the backstory) in the teaching of the theory of evolution in schools, as an example of the missing link, and maybe his transformation could have served as an example of adaptation in less than a generation of a branch, semi-related to homo sapiens of the evolutionary tree.

I especially liked the last sentence in the article, I was going to make the same comment.

Gronk and his successor could have been used (at least if we didn't already know the backstory) in the teaching of the theory of evolution in schools, as an example of the missing link, and maybe his transformation could have served as an example of adaptation in less than a generation of a branch, semi-related to homo sapiens of the evolutionary tree.

:LOL: Yes, that is a great line. He loves the spiking the ball, there's a local commercial that runs (at least it did) with Gronk spiking the ball to the detriment of everything around him.

But, we've got Vereen and he's looked great the last few weeks. Losing Gronk is tough, but the Pats will work around it.

I don't think Belichick constructed him from puppies. :unsure:

:LOL: Yes, that is a great line. He loves the spiking the ball, there's a local commercial that runs (at least it did) with Gronk spiking the ball to the detriment of everything around him.

But, we've got Vereen and he's looked great the last few weeks. Losing Gronk is tough, but the Pats will work around it.

You mean his torturing of puppies serves no "useful" purpose?

You mean his torturing of puppies serves no "useful" purpose?

That is the use. Shhh.