Rush Survivor

KublaKhan

Vote For The Winner  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Vote For The Winner

• Chain Lightning
    • The Pass

Ive unfortunately been sick, so I couldnt get on yesterday to start up the final round, but, I'm feeling better, so heres the Presto Finals.

Available Light was voted off last time.

Unlike past rounds, this time you vote for THE SONG YOU WANT TO WIN. If you've still made the mistake of voting for your least favorite song, then just tell me, and i'll keep it in mind.

I vote for Chain Lightning to win. this is one of the many songs I hadnt heard from Presto when I bought it, but I instantly fell in love with it. Its became my 2nd favorite song on Presto (after War Paint).

Survivors Ready?

Go!

I was depressed and suicidal when Presto came out, and I found no relief in "The Pass." I just don't understand the cries of "inspirational" and "moving" from fans.

"Chain Lightning" is my pick to win here.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Feb 11 2007, 01:47 PM)
I was depressed and suicidal when Presto came out, and I found no relief in "The Pass."  I just don't understand the cries of "inspirational" and "moving" from fans.

"Chain Lightning" is my pick to win here.

I had a student of mine take his own life around when this song came out, and it very much reflected my outrage, sadness & confusion at his choice. The emotions related to the loss of a loved one to suicide is likely what fans of the song connect with.

It gets my vote.

Edited by goose