Guess the new album launch date.

YYZ Working Man

21st March 2007

what happens if more than one person gets it right?

Edited by rickyrob

I've been subtly suggesting wink.gif that May 29th is the date for some time now.

I see no reason to change my mind, even though I hope I'm wrong.

If I am wrong, I'll happily buy a beer for every TRF'er who shows up in The Orchard Inn, Letterkenny at 9pm on the night of release.

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Unless things have changed in the record industry, New Releases are always released on a Tuesday!

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Jan 18 2007, 09:10 AM)
Unless things have changed in the record industry, New Releases are always released on a Tuesday!

laugh.gif I know I was looking at people's guesses...and kept thinking...ummm thats not a tuesday! laugh.gif

April 23rd for me cool.gif

Ok if it has to be a Tuesday I will go with May 1st instead of my original of April 30th. This is Rush guys they always go against the flow so do we really know if it will be a Tuesday release? Why would they decide to be ordinary and do what everyone else does?

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jan 18 2007, 11:07 AM)

Ok if it has to be a Tuesday I will go with May 1st instead of my original of April 30th. This is Rush guys they always go against the flow so do we really know if it will be a Tuesday release? Why would they decide to be ordinary and do what everyone else does?

It's not their choice. Record companies ALWAYS release new records on Tuesdays. Always!

March 27!!!!

But, what if I win? I can't drink beer? Can you get me a Dr. Pepper or something? tongue.gif

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Jan 18 2007, 11:30 AM)

Ok if it has to be a Tuesday I will go with May 1st instead of my original of April 30th.  This is Rush guys they always go against the flow so do we really know if it will be a Tuesday release?  Why would they decide to be ordinary and do what everyone else does?

It's not their choice. Record companies ALWAYS release new records on Tuesdays. Always!

Thanks, I did not know that.

laugh.gif

i'm afriad they can't do that

I'm hoping a fight breaks out in here over this, enough of a squabble so an actual meeting in person is required and a genuine no holds bars dust up ensues with lashings of blood and mayhem and brute violence!!

Can I film it btw!!??

What does this say about me???

wacko.gif

Which of you are gonna fight then for my entertainment?

unsure.gif