Breakfast With Rolinda

madra sneachta

So I'm eating breakfast this morning before heading for work, and the traditional replacement of the kitchen calendar takes place.

The Lost 2006 calendar is no more (I think daughter stole it to cut out pictures of Sawyer and Jack for her wall), and now, the face of Rolinda stares down from the door to my left.

The men are on the wall beside the computer in the front room, but the ladies have to take pride of place in the kitchen.

Welcome to my kitchen Bonzie!!!!!!!!!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jan 1 2007, 07:36 AM)
So I'm eating breakfast this morning before heading for work, and the traditional replacement of the kitchen calendar takes place.

The Lost 2006 calendar is no more (I think daughter stole it to cut out pictures of Sawyer and Jack for her wall), and now, the face of Rolinda stares down from the door to my left.

The men are on the wall beside the computer in the front room, but the ladies have to take pride of place in the kitchen.

laugh.gif Right on!

I have my Deviants of TRF calendar to hang when I leave work today yes.gif

QUOTE (Trance @ Jan 1 2007, 07:28 AM)

trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif

laugh.gif Right on!

ohmy.gif

Didn't you get the Men of TRF one too? I hear that Mr. October is especially HOT!!! unsure.gif

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 2 2007, 01:52 AM)

laugh.gif Right on!

ohmy.gif

Didn't you get the Men of TRF one too? I hear that Mr. October is especially HOT!!! unsure.gif

biggrin.gif

You know you wanna be like Mr. January. cool.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 1 2007, 12:52 PM)

laugh.gif Right on!

ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif

i believe madra answered that question in his post neeecro.

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 1 2007, 01:15 PM)

laugh.gif Right on!

ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif

yes.gif

if i was his daughter, i'd be taking the LOST calander and cutting out the sawyer pics too.....

wub.gif b_sigh.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jan 1 2007, 06:36 AM)

What a great post. laugh.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jan 1 2007, 04:36 AM)

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif thanks, Madra 1287.gif wub.gif

*whispers* you had me re-counting my steps for a second there unsure.gif smile.gif wink.gif

Happy New Year! trink39.gif

January is an awesome month!!!

except for that weather thing, that is...

other than that tho.... laugh.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 1 2007, 01:15 PM)

laugh.gif Right on!

ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif

My question was for Trance Silly. Not Madra.

Good bust on me though. Try again. moon.gif

tongue.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jan 2 2007, 12:13 PM)
QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jan 1 2007, 06:36 AM)

What a great post. laugh.gif

smile.gif I second that Pags - well said Madra. yes.gif 2.gif This month represents two of my favourites but there are lots more to come. trink39.gif

Archived