Wii thread

Slime

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Sep 21 2007, 09:19 AM)
QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Jan 26 2007, 03:29 AM)
Post your Wii numbers. Here's mine:

2676 1403 4793 2645

Add me

I will post my Wii number, once i can find it or someone tells me where it is. ph34r.gif

laugh.gif Yeah, it's kinda hidden in there.

Click on that envelope on the bottom right, then the "Create Message" button, then click on the address book. It'll say like "this consoles number is..." or something like that.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Sep 21 2007, 08:06 AM)
QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Sep 21 2007, 09:19 AM)

2676 1403 4793 2645

Add me

I will post my Wii number, once i can find it or someone tells me where it is. ph34r.gif

laugh.gif Yeah, it's kinda hidden in there.

Click on that envelope on the bottom right, then the "Create Message" button, then click on the address book. It'll say like "this consoles number is..." or something like that.

All right, after i'm done downloading music, i'll post it. applaudit.gif

2676 1403 4793 2645

Add me

2093 4152 9139 9965

My Wii Number, and Storm, i will add you in a minute or so. trink39.gif

I just added ur Wii # storm, anyone else gonna posts there?

And if you got metriod, we can exchange Friends Vouchers to get the green tokens.

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Sep 21 2007, 10:20 AM)
You know you're out of shape when you get sore playing Wii. I threw my arm out at my nephew's house playing baseball.

Ouch, but sometimes is just the different motions in the game as well.

Some people do use the Wii as fitness.

And storm, i shall go check right after this post.

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Sep 21 2007, 02:42 PM)
You know you're out of shape when you get sore playing Wii.  I threw my arm out at my nephew's house playing baseball.

I didn't know anything about Wii. I don't play video games. But when in Rome, do as the Romans do. I went balls out and threw my arm out. And was sore the next day. Pathetic. It sure was fun though.

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Sep 21 2007, 12:34 PM)
You know you're out of shape when you get sore playing Wii.  I threw my arm out at my nephew's house playing baseball.

I didn't know anything about Wii. I don't play video games. But when in Rome, do as the Romans do. I went balls out and threw my arm out. And was sore the next day. Pathetic. It sure was fun though.

laugh.gif The Wii is quite fun and addictive.

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Sep 21 2007, 03:50 PM)
QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Sep 21 2007, 10:36 AM)
Check your Mii Channel, I sent some stupid stuff.

Dr. Zoidberg?

laugh.gif You've made alot of em eh?

haha I wish I made that Zoidberg one, but someone else sent it to me. Thank for the vouchers, I used them to buy the bobblehead and the bumperstickers. I wish I could just keep the Zelda one on the top, but I'm not going to delete my other game data just to do it. Something about having Wii Sports and a little Paper Mario head on the ship just doesn't look too badass. I sent you more vouchers last night before I turned the Wii off.

One question...do you leave WiiConnect24 on standby? I did until people started reporting that it could fry the GPU. Now I'm paranoid about it, but I don't know if it's true. wacko.gif

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Sep 21 2007, 04:49 PM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Sep 21 2007, 12:34 PM)

laugh.gif The Wii is quite fun and addictive.

yes.gif We play everytime we get to someone who has one!!! LSM really wants one. She almost cried when Walmart had three in stock & we have no $$$ fists crying.gif

b_sigh.gif

All stores still sold out - and I don't have the $250 for it regardless sad.gif

my ex-husband has one, and we go down and play his every once in a while - it is VERY addictive...

fists crying.gif I WANT A Wii!!!!! fists crying.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 22 2007, 10:41 AM)
b_sigh.gif

All stores still sold out - and I don't have the $250 for it regardless sad.gif

my ex-husband has one, and we go down and play his every once in a while - it is VERY addictive...

fists crying.gif I WANT A Wii!!!!! fists crying.gif

You're a dman fine Wii bowler....Kicked my a$$ almost everytime! sad.gif

I must have tried at least 40 WII games at this point - and I gotta say the only one we really love is...

Tha's right! WII SPORTS!

Zelda was OKAY but not super compelling...

A couple Mario games are fun party games when you're trashed - ones like WARIOWARE and Mario Party 8...

And I will admit I haven't tried Metroid Prime yet.

I like the Metroid 3 controls better because i think it's a little easier and more realalistic now.

Also, i loved the stacked beam. Cause i kept getting confused by having to switch beams in the other games. The plasma and Nova beams were so cool, and i loved how the heat feature stayed when you got the nova. And the welding part was genuis 653.gif

Aswell, the grapple beam was much more important. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

HOWEVER!

I believe that the final boss was just a little to easy. They should've made it harder, but nevertheless still a very fun game.

The little extra's in the game to make it alot funner aswell, like the ships bumber stickers common001.gif and some of the little side quests like in every metroid game were fun.

Overall: The controls were amazing. I care not that much for the graphics for any game so i won't touch that. The beams stacked, made alot of sense to me, and the grapple beam i loved. Hypermode was ingenius and that was probably the best thing. The enemies and bosses were well thought out and made the game more belivable. Dark Samus was the whole key to the game, and it's role made every other bounty hunter battle interesting. The increased use of samus' ship was i nice touch. The story line was very interesting, and unlike previous games didn't jump ALL over the place, though it jumped a little bit.

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Nov 2 2007, 02:36 PM)
Cause i kept getting confused by having to switch beams in the other games.

I know exactly what you mean. The final battle with Metroid Prime itself at the end of the first game was a nightmare, having to swap back and forth between beams.

Haven't finished Corruption yet, been too busy on Halo 3 and NHL 08 laugh.gif

QUOTE (willowroolz @ Nov 2 2007, 08:01 AM)
QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Nov 2 2007, 02:36 PM)
Cause i kept getting confused by having to switch beams in the other games.

I know exactly what you mean. The final battle with Metroid Prime itself at the end of the first game was a nightmare, having to swap back and forth between beams.

Haven't finished Corruption yet, been too busy on Halo 3 and NHL 08 laugh.gif

Yes, and in the battle with King Ing at the end of the 2nd one, that one confused me too.

Okay, people. What does a desperate parent do to GET one of these damn things?

Someone in my house is asking Santa for this and ONLY this. I can't afford to spend a gazillion dollars.

ARGH!

Archived