Has anyone seen the VH 1 show yet?

treeduck

QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 1 2006, 10:56 PM)
QUOTE (Kid_Gloves @ Oct 1 2006, 10:53 PM)
yes.gif

It was pretty cool! NeilFinal.gif

What did he say about the new album?

Unfortunately...nothing. doh.gif

He mainly talked about his new book, traveling, etc.

It was still very interesting, though

QUOTE (Kid_Gloves @ Oct 1 2006, 10:59 PM)
yes.gif

Shit...

Did he seem in good spirits? Or was he "enduring" the whole experience?

Okay...I've got the entire Hangin' With Neil Peart video available for download. Full DVD quality!

I do have 2 versions available.

Version 1 - The entire show minus all of the commercials. Running time 22:24. File size 618 MB

Version 2 - The entire show minus all of the commercials and minus all the filler talk from the co-host, Lynn Hoffman and minus Tom Sawyer video from ESL. (This leaves Only Neil Peart and Eddie Trunk) Running Time 12:32. File size 341 MB.

These two files are high quality DVD MPEG-2 files and if someone would like to host them, I'd be more than happy to upload them to your FTP server.

QUOTE (tascam @ Oct 2 2006, 05:21 AM)
Okay...I've got the entire Hangin' With Neil Peart video available for download. Full DVD quality!

Version 1 - The entire show minus all of the commercials. Running time 22:24. File size 618 MB

Version 2 - The entire show minus all of the commercials and minus all the filler talk from the co-host, Lynn Hoffman and minus Tom Sawyer video from ESL. (This leaves Only Neil Peart and Eddie Trunk) Running Time 12:32. File size 341 MB.

These two files are high quality DVD MPEG-2 files and if someone would like to host them, I'd be more than happy to upload them to your FTP server.

goodpost.gif and great idea..... applaudit.gif 653.gif

Not available yet, guess I'll just have to "hang" around until I can download one of the versions.

Oh wow! Thanks for the reminder! I wasn't doing anything yesterday except hanging 'round the house on a gorgeous day with toothache and fever...and forgetting to tune in. doh.gif Glad there are still opportunities to see.....

QUOTE (Inkanta @ Oct 2 2006, 03:27 PM)
Oh wow! Thanks for the reminder! I wasn't doing anything yesterday except hanging 'round the house on a gorgeous day with toothache and fever...and forgetting to tune in. doh.gif Glad there are still opportunities to see.....

Here's what happens when you spend too much time deleting Hiwatha's posts from the forum laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Kid_Gloves @ Oct 1 2006, 10:59 PM)
yes.gif

I'll check it out. To be honest though, I'm smelling shameless new book promo.

It appears I had a rare flash of clairvoyance there, eh?

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (tascam @ Oct 1 2006, 08:21 PM)

I thought I remembered reading this post, Mike said he would host it on his server if someone recorded it, check this post: http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=18976&view=findpost&p=679180

I wonder if, perchance, Neil (who is really cool and normal) uses his new book to document his experiences while travelling on his motorcycle between gigs on the R30 tour?.

The most striking thing about the whole thing is the scary rate at which Neil is mutating into Kevin Spacey.

Just keep hitting things with sticks Neil!!.

trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Oct 3 2006, 07:36 PM)
I wonder if, perchance, Neil (who is really cool and normal) uses his new book to document his experiences while travelling on his motorcycle between gigs on the R30 tour?.

The most striking thing about the whole thing is the scary rate at which Neil is mutating into Kevin Spacey.

Just keep hitting things with sticks Neil!!.

trink39.gif trink39.gif

goodpost.gif

trink39.gif

A subtle version of my favorite quote for famous musicians...

Shut up and Play!

Your version is so much nicer and more polite. trink39.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Archived