The weather thread

Tom Sawyer

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Nov 29 2006, 01:57 PM)
we got to 64 to-day  biggrin.gif but the rain is moving in & the white crap is in behind the rain grrrrrr Might be a messy Friday here for all  sad.gif

remember your motto... stay strong laugh.gif tongue.gif

25 degrees with cloudy skies smile.gif

smile.gif Tomorrow is December 1 and the first day of SUMMER for us in the Southern Hemisphere. The temp is going to be 30 Degrees Celcius or I suppose about 90 farenheit- Nice.

Now I wonder which one of those girls in my surfing thread wants to catch a wave with me confused13.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

33 with fog and freezing rain. 8-12 in. of snow expected starting late this afternoon till Friday at noon. Needless to say we are under a Winter Storm Warning.

AHHH It's great to be back in Illinois!

At 8 this morning the high for today had already been sarcasm.gif

the temp is going to continualy drop till get some where between the 40's and 30's.....

right now it was 58'

75 degrees and mostly cloudy.

Yes, lots of snow here as well. It was 17 degrees this morning when I left for school, around 8:00. I have a feeling it's gonna be a loooong winter boarder.gif

QUOTE (pixey @ Nov 30 2006, 07:50 AM)
33 with fog and freezing rain. 8-12 in. of snow expected starting late this afternoon till Friday at noon. Needless to say we are under a Winter Storm Warning.

yes.gif Lots of snow coming our way, pixey!

I didn't know you were back applaudit.gif

We will have to get together someday biggrin.gif

btw...I love your sig wub.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Nov 30 2006, 02:29 PM)

ya know daylin? (and now pixey) i was in chicago the weekend of the Michigan/ ohio state game( 062802puke_prv.gif ).... i kept thinking...i KNOW there are people from TRF in the area.......

damn! now i wish i had contacted you sooner to try and hook up!

oh well...we'll have to keep in touch..... my friend sheri is trying to get me to go with her to chicago (again lol) for New Years eve @ the Drake....it is sounding like a very awesome time... we may make a weekend of it.... confused13.gif

if not new years.....then i will definately remember to give you a heads up next time ...it's only 4 hours away...so maybe if we have enough notice...a M&G could happen..... yes.gif

edited to say the weather is now colder than @ 6 am.....still raining.......just a yucky day...

Edited by ladirushfan80

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Nov 30 2006, 01:38 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Nov 30 2006, 02:29 PM)

ya know daylin? (and now pixey) i was in chicago the weekend of the Michigan/ ohio state game( 062802puke_prv.gif ).... i kept thinking...i KNOW there are people from TRF in the area.......

damn! now i wish i had contacted you sooner to try and hook up!

oh well...we'll have to keep in touch..... my friend sheri is trying to get me to go with her to chicago (again lol) for New Years eve @ the Drake....it is sounding like a very awesome time... we may make a weekend of it.... confused13.gif

if not new years.....then i will definately remember to give you a heads up next time ...it's only 4 hours away...so maybe if we have enough notice...a M&G could happen..... yes.gif

edited to say the weather is now colder than @ 6 am.....still raining.......just a yucky day...

applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif cheer.gif

ladi, that would be awesome! I want to meet you! Let's keep in touch about this biggrin.gif

I'm looking out my window at what appears to be about 5 inches of snow, and it's still coming down. That's on top of about 2.5 inches of ice from 19 hours or sleeting yesterday.

I like snow for about the first 30 minutes.

Then it just sucks.

angry.gif

That massive Cold Front From Hell is going to blast through here late this afternoon, they say - they're talking severe storms (major squall line) 80+ mph winds, possible tornadoes, the works.

Could be very interesting... unsure.gif

QUOTE (Maddy @ Dec 1 2006, 09:00 AM)
That massive Cold Front From Hell is going to blast through here late this afternoon, they say - they're talking severe storms (major squall line) 80+ mph winds, possible tornadoes, the works.

Could be very interesting... unsure.gif

Throws Maddy a rope to tie herself to the ground so she won't be blown away