New Skin!

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

We got bored! We've been wanting to improve upon the original TRF red and beige skin for a while now (well, I'VE been wanting to...the others were content to leave it alone wink.gif ). I finally started messing with colors on a "fake" board RR set up and when it started looking pretty good, we just kept going. Naturally GG had to approve of the color scheme before we got too into it (and offer key advice on the background), and then when I wanted to do some things the color sheet wouldn't allow, RR dug in and started to cheat the code (as only he can) to allow this software to do things it wasn't designed to do. We have to be different!

This is designed for those of us who like the warm color scheme but not the brightness of the TRF Original skin. To me, this new one is easier on the eyes (not so bright), but some may think it's too dark. For those who prefer the TRF Original skin, it's still available in your control panel (My Controls/Options/Skins And Languages). And of course, the Blue And Grey skin is still there for those who like things "cooler."

Tell us what you think of the new look, and have fun! cool.gif

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

laugh.gif

I was right in the middle of a post, hit preview and thought wtf.gif ?

It's different, this may take a while to get used to. I've been using the original skin since the beginning and only switch to the blue one from time to time.

Still like the Gray & blue skin Da bestest yes.gif

I'm getting more and more used to it. I really like the patterned background, Jim. Much better than a solid background.

Nicely done!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

My flipping husband!!! rage.gif

He gets up an hour before me and acts all weird and says "Don't you want to log onto the Rush Forum?"

unsure.gif

I should have known something was up!

Scared the bejeezuz out of me!! laugh.gif

Looks expensive and sexy yes.gif

drool1.gif

I may never leave TRF.... unsure.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Sep 2 2006, 07:12 AM)
I like the new skin yes.gif .....feels sexy  laugh.gif

yeah baby ! behave ! laugh.gif

Archived