Injuries!

Slacker

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (yetz @ Dec 25 2006, 11:47 PM)
QUOTE (Trance @ Dec 23 2006, 06:58 PM)
Yetzo! I see you  bekloppt.gif

I see you too Sarah!!! common001.gif But, not from work. fists crying.gif Merry X-mas

Ah what crapolas they are at work new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Merry Christmas to you as well smile.gif I hope you and the fam had a great day! yes.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 26 2006, 06:02 PM)
You better let that heal bro.  It's not gonna be worth it if you can't use it at all.  no.gif

Just the thought of not working is depressing enough.

I'm seeing a good doctor this time, so we'll see.

QUOTE (Daylin @ Jan 3 2007, 11:09 AM)
I hope your hands okay enough, for you to work, Bobby!

Chaotica, I hope your back gets better rose.gif

Thank you, Lin smile.gif And yes it is feeling better. I've been wearing some kind of brace and it seems to be working, so far!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jan 3 2007, 08:23 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Jan 3 2007, 11:09 AM)
I hope your hands okay enough, for you to work, Bobby!

Chaotica, I hope your back gets better rose.gif

Thank you, Lin smile.gif And yes it is feeling better. I've been wearing some kind of brace and it seems to be working, so far!

trink39.gif

I'm glad to hear it feels better, Bobby biggrin.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 3 2007, 09:26 PM)
Not technically an injury, but I got a nasty ear infection to close out my holiday vacation.  Ick!  Have ot get a sinus x-ray to make sure nothing needs to be cleaned out there.  Geez!

I know all about those. I've been getting them every year for all of my life and they hurt like hell. Hope it gets better soon.

laugh.gif I have a black eye from falling...from snowboarding. It was the first run of the day...and it was EPIC powder...I guess I forgot to slow down...and tripped myself up and landing face first...so my goggles basically rammed into my eye!

It's been done before...so i'm used to it! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jan 4 2007, 01:54 PM)
QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jan 2 2007, 10:37 PM)
Blah, too many injuries this year

Now i've messed up my right shoulder.

Messed up my shoulder even worse now, it hurts to move it any way.

But whatever as long as i can play hockey i'll be good biggrin.gif

my dad said he had the same injury and it's something to do with a nerve or sometin' confused13.gif

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jan 5 2007, 01:36 AM)
QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jan 4 2007, 01:54 PM)
QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jan 2 2007, 10:37 PM)
Blah, too many injuries this year

Now i've messed up my right shoulder.

Messed up my shoulder even worse now, it hurts to move it any way.

But whatever as long as i can play hockey i'll be good biggrin.gif

my dad said he had the same injury and it's something to do with a nerve or sometin' confused13.gif

yeah you're probably pinching a nerve.....

i torn my MCL a month and a half ago (no surgery needed) and while rehabbing on the treadmill i sprained my ankle(on the same leg) and then i have a infected root canal that needs redoing.. other than that i am healthy. wtf.gif

In '99 I started having pains in my foot that would get a little better and then suddenly get excruciating. The only thing I could trace it back to was a game of volleyball in a swimming pool. I finally (after about two months) went to a podiatrist and found out my foot was broken. When i explained how I thought it happened he paused for a minute and said; "So, it was alcohol-related." laugh.gif

I had to wear a special "shoe" that wouldn't bend and it got better but his response was priceless.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ May 19 2007, 12:28 PM)
In '99 I started having pains in my foot that would get a little better and then suddenly get excruciating. The only thing I could trace it back to was a game of volleyball in a swimming pool. I finally (after about two months) went to a podiatrist and found out my foot was broken. When i explained how I thought it happened he paused for a minute and said; "So, it was alcohol-related." laugh.gif

I had to wear a special "shoe" that wouldn't bend and it got better but his response was priceless.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ May 19 2007, 01:42 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ May 19 2007, 12:28 PM)
In '99 I started having pains in my foot that would get a little better and then suddenly get excruciating.  The only thing I could trace it back to was a game of volleyball in a swimming pool.  I finally (after about two months) went to a podiatrist and found out my foot was broken.  When i explained how I thought it happened he paused for a minute and said; "So, it was alcohol-related." laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 4 2007, 03:01 PM)
laugh.gif I have a black eye from falling...from snowboarding. It was the first run of the day...and it was EPIC powder...I guess I forgot to slow down...and tripped myself up and landing face first...so my goggles basically rammed into my eye!

It's been done before...so i'm used to it! rofl3.gif

Your lucky you only got a black eye. tongue.gif My husband's goggles cut his face open and he had to have major stitches. Now he's got a nice scar on his face.

Archived