it starts tomorrow night 10pm est.

its a riot to watch those Ghett0 chiks fight

over someone like him fing.gif wacko.gif laugh.gif

good entertainment yes.gif z7shysterical.gif

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 5 2006, 09:44 PM)
applaudit.gif
Im soo excited to watch the new
season of Flavor of Love common001.gif
it starts tomorrow night 10pm est.

its a riot to watch those Ghett0 chiks fight
over someone like him fing.gif wacko.gif laugh.gif

good entertainment yes.gif z7shysterical.gif

laugh.gif

I thought this whole series had to be a colosal (sp) joke laugh.gif

I'm sooo looking forward to which stupid ho will beat the shit out of the other stupid ho's in order to be the triumphant ho.

All Hail Flavor Flaaaavvvvvv!!!! 1287.gif

Damned, Donna! A whole new season of rediculous biotches to laugh at! 1022.gif

I love it! laugh.gif

I'm glad to see I have some friends here to share the excitement with trink39.gif. Last season, I found myself literally glued to the damn t.v. watching re-run after re-run of this ridiculous show! But, talk about entertaining yes.gif (either that or I have no life confused13.gif) laugh.gif

laugh.gif

omannn i duno if anythin can top the brawl with

New York & Pumkin 1022.gif

but we shall seeeeeeeeeee

I wonder if Hoops will be on this one

as a guest or sumthin??

They had the WHOLE 1st season on today.

I guess to bring us up to date?! confused13.gif

z7shysterical.gif that fukin raw chicken just

cracked me up laugh.gif

Do you remember the girl named 'RedHot'? I believe she was the one who acted like a spy for Flav, and would tell him everything about the other girls. She was that asian girl. Man, those girls were ALL crazy!! laugh.gif For some reason, I liked New York the best. I loved her brutal honesty, and how confident she appeared to be, although she wasn't all that like she thought she was. "Ya know, I just wish all these bitches would get out of mine and Flav's house. (stroking her hair) He's my man and everybody knows that....." laugh.gif laugh.gif Edited by Cygnalschick

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Aug 5 2006, 11:42 PM)
Do you remember the girl named 'RedHot'? I believe she was the one who acted like a spy for Flav, and would tell him everything about the other girls. She was that asian girl. Man, those girls were ALL crazy!! laugh.gif For some reason, I liked New York the best. I loved her brutal honesty, and how confident she appeared to be, although she wasn't all that like she thought she was. "Ya know, I just wish all these bitches would get out of mine and Flav's house. (stroking her hair) He's my man and everybody knows that....." laugh.gif laugh.gif

z7shysterical.gif mann, NY looked like a dood in drag yes.gif

& i THINK the chik that was rattin everyone out

( the Asian) was named Oyster? or crab, clam??

z7shysterical.gif some kinda shell fish laugh.gif laugh.gif

how sad are we, that we're gettin excited

bout Flavor Flavvvvvvvv fing.gif wacko.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Aug 5 2006, 11:19 PM)
I'm glad to see I have some friends here to share the excitement with trink39.gif. Last season, I found myself literally glued to the damn t.v. watching re-run after re-run of this ridiculous show! But, talk about entertaining yes.gif (either that or I have no life confused13.gif) laugh.gif

ohmy.gif tongue.gif

I caught it when that chick spit on the other chick, New York. And I remeber Hoops. that's about it.

QUOTE (Signals1982 @ Aug 5 2006, 11:53 PM)
QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Aug 5 2006, 11:19 PM)
I'm glad to see I have some friends here to share the excitement with trink39.gif. Last season, I found myself literally glued to the damn t.v. watching re-run after re-run of this ridiculous show! But, talk about entertaining yes.gif (either that or I have no life  confused13.giflaugh.gif

ohmy.gif tongue.gif

I caught it when that chick spit on the other chick, New York. And I remeber Hoops. that's about it.

laugh.gif

and she went flyin into the camera z7shysterical.gif

that was the BEST yes.gif laugh.gif

http://adweek.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/flavorflajp_yimzumanewscom.jpg

yeahhhhh BOIiiiiiii!! laugh.gif

do u know what time it is?!?!? confused13.gif laugh.gif

Edited by DonnaWanna

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 5 2006, 09:51 PM)
i THINK the chik that was rattin everyone out
( the Asian) was named Oyster? or crab, clam??
z7shysterical.gif some kinda shell fish laugh.gif laugh.gif

how sad are we, that we're gettin excited
bout Flavor Flavvvvvvvv fing.gif wacko.gif laugh.gif

Yes you're right! Her name was Oyster laugh.gif What a conniving bitch! Do you think they really like Flav? I think they're after the money and the fame from being on a t.v. show. I'm sorry, but Flav is a little too much laugh.gif. I mean, he's definitely a nice man, but the clothes and the teeth are too much!

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 5 2006, 11:02 PM)
yeahhhhh BOIiiiiiii!! laugh.gif

do u know what time it is?!?!? confused13.gif laugh.gif

I know what time it is!!!!

laugh.gif

Flavaaaaaahhhhh Flaaaaaavvvv!

yeah, boi! biggrin.gif <<< insert gold grillz

QUOTE (sullysue @ Aug 6 2006, 12:21 AM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 5 2006, 11:02 PM)
yeahhhhh BOIiiiiiii!!  laugh.gif

do u know what time it is?!?!?  confused13.gif  laugh.gif

I know what time it is!!!!

laugh.gif

Flavaaaaaahhhhh Flaaaaaavvvv!

yeah, boi! biggrin.gif <<< insert gold grillz

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4311/ikone5dc114f876acfbfe745c0e5670bf27e8a2ef39f24an2.gif

1022.gif

Its almost that time!!! common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif

Flavor Flavvvvvvvvvv, Yeahhh Boi

Toastieeeeeeeeeeee laugh.gif trink39.gif

God! That first episode was freakin' hilarious! That girl Toastee... no.gif It didn't take long to figure out what her deal is. wacko.gif Two girls got into it over a bed. H-town practically got her brains knocked out by a chick twice her size, and Flav told her was letting her go so she could go to the doctor. laugh.gif Big Rick had to literally drag the other girl out of the house. He's huge, and he had a hard time dealing with that one. z7shysterical.gif And, then there was the chick who... oh, how do I put this... had to potty, couldn't hold it and let it go on the steps. She didn't have to pee. That's all I have to say about that. eh.gif (That was truly nasty, and I could have done without seeing that part. 062802puke_prv.gif )

TEW, you have to understand that this is unbridled mindless entertainment. And, it doesn't get any more mindless than this!!!! common001.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Aug 7 2006, 10:15 AM)
God! That first episode was freakin' hilarious! That girl Toastee... no.gif It didn't take long to figure out what her deal is. wacko.gif Two girls got into it over a bed. H-town practically got her brains knocked out by a chick twice her size, and Flav told her was letting her go so she could go to the doctor. laugh.gif Big Rick had to literally drag the other girl out of the house. He's huge, and he had a hard time dealing with that one. z7shysterical.gif And, then there was the chick who... oh, how do I put this... had to potty, couldn't hold it and let it go on the steps. She didn't have to pee. That's all I have to say about that. eh.gif (That was truly nasty, and I could have done without seeing that part. 062802puke_prv.gif )

TEW, you have to understand that this is unbridled mindless entertainment. And, it doesn't get any more mindless than this!!!! common001.gif

laugh.gif

U said it Sis!!!

last night i didnt see the last 1/2 hour of it

but caught it gain later that night..0mFG!!!

Who in the hell would squat down & Take a dump

on the floor around ALL those people????? 062802puke_prv.gif z7shysterical.gif

z7shysterical.gif

& flavz like...We dont have a dog in the house?

where did this Sh*t come from??? rofl3.gif

0mFg..how could she even wanna be on

that show after THAT?!? confused13.gif fing.gif

Im bettin FlavA wishes she took her Dump

B4 he chose which chiks were to stay & leave laugh.gif yes.gif

i really didnt think anyone could top New York & all

that drama but ...bunch of Skanky low life chiks out there laugh.gif

And they ALL want FlavA flavvvvvvvvvvvv

Yeahh boi 1287.gif

BTW: i tried callin U lastnite

SillySue ...no answer sad.gif b_sigh.gif

Didn't Flav used to have a high degree of credibility as an artist? I mean Public Enemy goes down as one of the most influential rap/hip hop bands of all time. I wonder how Chuck D feels about the way Flav has gone and made a huge idiot of himself and disgraced the PE legacy. But I find the show hilarious nonetheless. laugh.gif cool10.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 7 2006, 09:23 AM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Aug 7 2006, 10:15 AM)
God! That first episode was freakin' hilarious! That girl Toastee...  no.gif It didn't take long to figure out what her deal is.  wacko.gif Two girls got into it over a bed. H-town practically got her brains knocked out by a chick twice her size, and Flav told her was letting her go so she could go to the doctor. laugh.gif Big Rick had to literally drag the other girl out of the house. He's huge, and he had a hard time dealing with that one.  z7shysterical.gif And, then there was the chick who... oh, how do I put this... had to potty, couldn't hold it and let it go on the steps. She didn't have to pee. That's all I have to say about that. eh.gif  (That was truly nasty, and I could have done without seeing that part. 062802puke_prv.gif )

TEW, you have to understand that this is unbridled mindless entertainment. And, it doesn't get any more mindless than this!!!!    common001.gif

laugh.gif

U said it Sis!!!

last night i didnt see the last 1/2 hour of it

but caught it gain later that night..0mFG!!!

Who in the hell would squat down & Take a dump

on the floor around ALL those people????? 062802puke_prv.gif z7shysterical.gif

z7shysterical.gif

& flavz like...We dont have a dog in the house?

where did this Sh*t come from??? rofl3.gif

0mFg..how could she even wanna be on

that show after THAT?!? confused13.gif fing.gif

Im bettin FlavA wishes she took her Dump

B4 he chose which chiks were to stay & leave laugh.gif yes.gif

i really didnt think anyone could top New York & all

that drama but ...bunch of Skanky low life chiks out there laugh.gif

And they ALL want FlavA flavvvvvvvvvvvv

Yeahh boi 1287.gif

BTW: i tried callin U lastnite

SillySue ...no answer sad.gif b_sigh.gif

I'm sorry I missed your call, D. We were at the movies, "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby." It was very silly. laugh.gif

I feel sorry for him, actually. Not many quality women in that group to choose from. He's weird as all hell, and if I were his wife, I'd have to fight the urge to smack the crap outta him at least once a day. (Hell, my husband is marginally normal and I have to fight that urge with HIM! tongue.gif ) But, he seems like a genuine guy just looking for someone who isn't going to take him to the cleaners. He's going about it the wrong way. But, I'm sure VH1 is paying him well. So, more power to him.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Aug 7 2006, 11:38 AM)
Not many quality women in that group to choose from.

THE salient quote!

I submit, no, I state with UTMOST CERTITUDE ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED OF MY RIGHTNESS that NO woman of quality would be caught dead on this puerile show!

Folks, someone has to say it; this show is nothing more than whores on parade and you know it's true. I actually watched a few minutes of the garbage over the weekend. He was assigning the girls nicknames (there's a red flag right there because it proves he has no respect for these women, if he did he would actually take the time to learn their names, dammit!) and as he placed the nametags on them, he actually exploited the opportunity to grope their breasts! NO SELF-RESPECTING WOMAN WOULD EVER STAND FOR SUCH TREATMENT! HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE TO HATE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOURSELF TO BEING TREATED AS NOTHING MORE THAN A PIECE OF MEAT?!

ALL self-respecting women should boycott this show.

I harbor far too much respect for women to apologize in any way for my above statements, anyone asking me to do so will be wasting their time.

End of rant, I await the slings and arrows.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Aug 7 2006, 10:23 AM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Aug 7 2006, 11:38 AM)
Not many quality women in that group to choose from.

THE salient quote!

I submit, no, I state with UTMOST CERTITUDE ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED OF MY RIGHTNESS that NO woman of quality would be caught dead on this puerile show!

Folks, someone has to say it; this show is nothing more than whores on parade and you know it's true. I actually watched a few minutes of the garbage over the weekend. He was assigning the girls nicknames (there's a red flag right there because it proves he has no respect for these women, if he did he would actually take the time to learn their names, dammit!) and as he placed the nametags on them, he actually exploited the opportunity to grope their breasts! NO SELF-RESPECTING WOMAN WOULD EVER STAND FOR SUCH TREATMENT! HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE TO HATE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOURSELF TO BEING TREATED AS NOTHING MORE THAN A PIECE OF MEAT?!

ALL self-respecting women should boycott this show.

I harbor far too much respect for women to apologize in any way for my above statements, anyone asking me to do so will be wasting their time.

End of rant, I await the slings and arrows.

No argument here, Jack. I agree. But, I can't help it if stupidity makes me laugh. You can imagine that this show makes me laugh really hard. By all means, anyone who is offended should not watch the show. For the record, I am a self-respecting woman.