i love this show z7shysterical.gif

SillySUE!?!! WTF are u Sis?!?!?

u watchin this shit?!?!? confused13.gif

Edited by DonnaWanna

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Rocinante @ Sep 10 2006, 11:02 PM)
NY is being an even bigger B*tch this season...

well..she certainly brings Drama to the show laugh.gif yes.gif

wacko.gif

Welp the season is endin tonight sad.gif b_sigh.gif

for sumreason i have the feelin hes gonna be pickin NY wacko.gif

and this has been botherin me this whole season

WTF are those things on Delious's shoulders?

are they welts? scars?? i dont think theyr tattoos confused13.gif

whateva they are, there nasty lookin 062802puke_prv.gif

& try to tell me New Yorks mom isnt on drugs laugh.gif

QUOTE (The Rocinante @ Oct 15 2006, 10:45 PM)
I found out who the loser is on vSpot....this will be an awesome episode yes.gif

SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooshhhhhhhhhhhhhh dazed025.gif scared.gif

QUOTE (The Rocinante @ Oct 15 2006, 10:55 PM)
don't worry I won't tell

laugh.gif

That was great!

HA! In ur face Ghett0 Skank z7shysterical.gif

I haven't seen the finale yet, but please Flav, don't pick that bitch New York.

Is it just me, folks, or does that wench drive you absolutely nuts with hatred? From the first Season Two episode she appeared on, she drove me crazy with her self-serving smarmy comments (to the camera, behind the backs of the other girls and Flav) and her obvious manipulation of the other girls. The whole "contest" for Flav's love is just a cynical game to her; I'd love to see her get her comeuppance in the finale, so I hope Flav picked Delishis.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Oct 16 2006, 07:04 AM)
I haven't seen the finale yet, but please Flav, don't pick that bitch New York.

Is it just me, folks, or does that wench drive you absolutely nuts with hatred? From the first Season Two episode she appeared on, she drove me crazy with her self-serving smarmy comments (to the camera, behind the backs of the other girls and Flav) and her obvious manipulation of the other girls. The whole "contest" for Flav's love is just a cynical game to her; I'd love to see her get her comeuppance in the finale, so I hope Flav picked Delishis.

doesnt New york look like "Janice" from the

Muppets band laugh.gif

http://pool.dylantree.com/img/gallery/teamlogos/2304_drteeth.jpg

I think Flav made the right decision with Deelishis yes.gif But I do find New York, and her mom, to be very entertaining laugh.gif. I wish I had that much confidence!

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Oct 16 2006, 01:15 PM)
I think Flav made the right decision with Deelishis yes.gif But I do find New York, and her mom, to be very entertaining laugh.gif. I wish I had that much confidence!

Now that the cat's out of the bag (I just watched the re-run myself), I can comment on it.

Hooray for Flav for kicking NewYork to the curb. I think what did it was seeing her mother's personality in her; that, and the fact that she's a wimp when it comes to doing anything outdoorsy (swimming, camel riding).

Why did you bring me back just to reject me again, NewYork wanted to know. What'd she think? That the invitation to join the other girls in Season Two automatically gave her a free pass to win the whole thing? Her comeuppance was beautiful; she really didn't take it well, and it was so nice to see her get hurt! The only way it could be any better would be to have her come back for another season (if one is needed), let her get into the final two again, and then dump her... again; make her a perennial "number two," always the bridesmaid and never the bride.

Looks like there's going to be a "panel show" with all the old contestants coming back to talk honestly about the season. That should be good. And it looks like fight(s) erupt between NewYork and one or more of the other girls.

I just heard from my hip friend at work that there's going to be a new show starting soon - "Flavorette," in which NewYork looks for a man to love. As much as I hated that bitch, I loved to hate her, and she was good television. Maybe "Flavorette" is something I'll watch.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Oct 17 2006, 05:33 PM)
"Flavorette," in which NewYork looks for a man to love.

eyesre4.gif

O'Lord z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (The Rocinante @ Oct 17 2006, 10:21 PM)
Yeah, the Flavorette is true, I heard something abou9t it being Hottie, not NY, awhile back

You may know better than my co-worker; maybe it's Hottie and not NewYork.

Which one was Hottie? I don't recall the name. Was she from Season One or something?

Amazing show...... Flav admits he is a Pimp and chicks and there Mothers still love him.....I love watching this show to see how these stupid chicks work to gain Flavs affection and get famous while acting so stupid......