Counterparts and WebHost Plus.....

Draco

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really hope it's back up soon! I can tell that you folks are going through serious withdrawals. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Nunavuter @ Jun 22 2006, 09:08 PM)
Exiles rattle the chickenwire...waiting to get back.

We've been treated well here on TRF. We shant be forgetful of that.

Think nothing of it, sir!

QUOTE (Lucid Seer @ Jun 23 2006, 12:38 AM)
QUOTE (Holdyourfireal @ Jun 23 2006, 12:26 AM)
I'm confused...which thread is the one we're suppossed to deal with drama in?

CPeeps, it's time to leave TRF alone. They have been very kind to us, but now there is a more appropriate place for our nonsense.

QUOTE (Grandpa Grizz @ Jun 23 2006, 06:38 AM)

CPeeps, it's time to leave TRF alone. They have been very kind to us, but now there is a more appropriate place for our nonsense.

goodpost.gif

98% of the CPers have been respectful of this board during their stay here. Those people don't need to be told when to stay here or when to go.

I truly love the CP peeps and what they've brought to TRF, but sometimes I honestly wonder how you guys ever talk about anything when even on serious threads it's 5 posts of substance and 95 posts of nonsense.

Don't get me wrong, I love nonsense as much, if not much more then the next guy, but you people take it so far above and beyond it's amazing. wacko.gif

tongue.gif

(BTW, this is not a diss, just an observation. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 23 2006, 06:21 AM)

98% of the CPers have been respectful of this board during your stay here. Those people don't need to be told when to stay here or when to go.

I agree, and I hope most of the CP peeps stay here when the permanent CP comes back online. Sure there are a handful of loonies, but you know, we get that here too. tongue.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 23 2006, 10:21 AM)

98% of the CPers have been respectful of this board during their stay here. Those people don't need to be told when to stay here or when to go.

goodpost.gif signs015.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 23 2006, 07:27 AM)
I honestly wonder how you guys ever talk about anything when even on serious threads it's 5 posts of substance and 95 posts of nonsense.

We're just smart. biggrin.gif

icon_alienjig.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 23 2006, 10:27 AM)
I truly love the CP peeps and what they've brought to TRF, but sometimes I honestly wonder how you guys ever talk about anything when even on serious threads it's 5 posts of substance and 95 posts of nonsense.

Don't get me wrong, I love nonsense as much, if not much more then the next guy, but you people take it so far above and beyond it's amazing. wacko.gif

tongue.gif

(BTW, this is not a diss, just an observation. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

it depends on where you go on cp. there are so many forums and subforums and threads there on any kind of topic imaginable, that there are serious ones. you just have to find them.

i think also, because so many people regard this place as a temporary "home," people don't want to get into any serious topic at length because of the fleeting nature of our existance here. plus, there's no religious forum and most of us can't get into the politics forum joker.gif pokey.gif

as for cp updates, http://www.rushweb.net should be working for everyone by now. progress for www.rushmessageboard.com has been slow, but at least two of the domains are up and have propagated.

Archived