Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Mar 6 2008, 08:27 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 6 2008, 10:07 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Mar 4 2008, 08:37 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 4 2008, 07:56 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Mar 4 2008, 02:01 AM)
Does anyone else thinks Daniel circa 1996 would make a good Charlie Manson circa 1969?  laugh.gif  wacko.gif

Oh, absolutely! Especially after seeing him in 'Rescue Dawn'! Click.

you are never gonna believe this but he DID play Manson....in that Helter Skelter remake from a few years ago.

ohmy.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383393/

Holy crap! We totally called it! laugh.gif

The thing is I watched that one...just never dawned on me that was the same guy....I guess because it wasn't as memorable or as good as the original....though I have to say Jeremy makes a better Charlie then Steve Railsback did in the original.

HAH!

I've seen that movie!!!

never made the connection either.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 15 2008, 10:24 AM)
Does anyone else thinks Daniel circa 1996 would make a good Charlie Manson circa 1969?  laugh.gif  wacko.gif

you are never gonna believe this but he DID play Manson....in that Helter Skelter remake from a few years ago.

The thing is I watched that one...just never dawned on me that was the same guy....I guess because it wasn't as memorable or as good as the original....though I have to say Jeremy makes a better Charlie then Steve Railsback did in the original.

HAH!

I've seen that movie!!!

He also plays that cowardly moron Upham in Saving Private Ryan.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Mar 15 2008, 12:46 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 15 2008, 10:24 AM)

HAH!

I've seen that movie!!!

He also plays that cowardly moron Upham in Saving Private Ryan.

oh yeah! i remember that! that's one of my favorite movies.

i haven't seen that manson one in a long time.

i've seen SPR many many times. you know, it's one of those i can watch over and over...

The new episodes start on April 24th. Mark your calendars.

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Apr 2 2008, 09:28 AM)
Not sure if any Lost fans read this Blog, but its a major time killer for me and its quite addictive. You have been warned!

http://www.filmfodder.com/tv/lost/

Nice find! yes.gif

This may be a dumb question, but who is the final member of the "Oceanic Six". Catching up on the thread, I noticed one of Jack's March posts contained a spoiler reference to finding out who the last two members were in the Sun / Jin episode.

The impression given through the episode was that they were both survivors, but while Sun's scenes were flash forwards, Jin's were a brilliantly deceptive flash back.

So, we know that Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid and Sun survived. Who is the sixth?.

The other interesting thing is that in one episode, there was a reference to eight survivors coming off the island, two of whom presumably die before reaching safety. I'm wondering if Michael survives initially, but is killed, hence it is his coffin that Jack visits at the end of Series 3.

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Apr 5 2008, 04:42 AM)
This may be a dumb question, but who is the final member of the "Oceanic Six". Catching up on the thread, I noticed one of Jack's March posts contained a spoiler reference to finding out who the last two members were in the Sun / Jin episode.

The impression given through the episode was that they were both survivors, but while Sun's scenes were flash forwards, Jin's were a brilliantly deceptive flash back.

So, we know that Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid and Sun survived. Who is the sixth?.

The other interesting thing is that in one episode, there was a reference to eight survivors coming off the island, two of whom presumably die before reaching safety. I'm wondering if Michael survives initially, but is killed, hence it is his coffin that Jack visits at the end of Series 3.

Aaron is the sixth survivor.

Your speculation about Michael is a popular one with the 'Lost' theorists and I now think the same thing myself since Michael didn't die in "Meet Kevin Johnson".

I wondered about Aaron, but as he was born on the island, I wasn't sure he would be counted as he obviously wasn't on the passenger manifest.

I also have a sneaking suspicion they have something up their sleeves for Sawyer. He's been very much in the background so far in Series Four.

Season Four thusfar is my least favorite. On one hand, its very clever how they are jumping ahead--and structurally essential to give the finale a twist, but on the other hand they have revealed enough already its becoming boring. Kind of a dicotome. I'm sure there will be some surprises at the very end, but I'm not as engaged this year. Oh yeah--JOHN LOCKE FREAKIN RULES!

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 17 2008, 12:16 AM)
This year's finale has been expanded an extra hour..to 3 hours. Only thing is the first hour will be broadcast on May 15th and the last 2 hours will air 2 weeks later.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV...greys/800037370

laugh.gif They always keep us hanging on wink.gif

Hey, this thursday starts the new episodes biggrin.gif

bekloppt.gif Test smile.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Apr 22 2008, 12:56 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 17 2008, 12:16 AM)
This year's finale has been expanded an extra hour..to 3 hours.  Only thing is the first hour will be broadcast on May 15th and the last 2 hours will air 2 weeks later. 

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV...greys/800037370

laugh.gif They always keep us hanging on wink.gif

Hey, this thursday starts the new episodes biggrin.gif

bekloppt.gif Test smile.gif

Hi Daylin! bekloppt.gif hug2.gif smile.gif

and YES! Finally the show starts up again on Thursday! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Edited by Jack Aubrey

A note to Verizon V-Cast subscribers: you can access sneak previews of upcoming 'Lost' eps for free on your phone. They posted a scene from tonight's ep on Tuesday and it's still available. I just found out about this so that's why I'm a bit late to the party with it. Oh, and no, I don't work for Verizon Wireless! laugh.gif

QUOTE (GeddyLeeRoth @ Apr 25 2008, 09:43 AM)
The previous three seasons each had 23 episodes. Why does this season only have 17 or 18? Freakin' jip.

Writer's strike. Lots of series have abbreviated seasons this year.

Back on topic:

Oh my God! So Ben controls Smokezilla?!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 25 2008, 08:49 AM)
Back on topic:

Oh my God! So Ben controls Smokezilla?!

rofl3.gif Smokezilla laugh.gif

I know! I still don't know how or what the heck that could be, though!

It figures, Ben would control that laugh.gif

ps...Jack, I would have loved to have been at your 'Lost' party wink.gif biggrin.gif

Edited by Daylin