Official Dream Theater Thread

Tick

Okay... due to the "BIG BANG" upgrade of my ipod, thanks to Pags, I now have added Images and Words, Octavarium, and Systematic Chaos to my DT collection. Which had previously only been Train of Thought. laugh.gif

I also have a Liquid Tension Experiment cd, if that matters.

CeeJ is really digging them. I'm still where I've always been. Won't turn them off if they come up on shuffle, but won't go out of my way to put them on either. Some stuff that's come up is really good. Some stuff bores me to tears.

But i'm getting more exposure anyway.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 16 2008, 12:00 PM)
Okay... due to the "BIG BANG" upgrade of my ipod, thanks to Pags, I now have added Images and Words, Octavarium, and Systematic Chaos to my DT collection. Which had previously only been Train of Thought. laugh.gif

CeeJ is really digging them. I'm still where I've always been. Won't turn them off if they come up on shuffle, but won't go out of my way to put them on either. Some stuff that's come up is really good. Some stuff bores me to tears.

If you go and see them live with me next tour, it will totally change the way you feel about them forever.

AND WILL YA GET SCENES FROM A MEMORY PLEASE ! ITS THE ONE I SAID YOU SHOULD GET FIRST !

Not that the ones you added are not great, cause they are. Its just that, if you have a Rush collection, you have to have Perment Waves or Hemispheres.

QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Aug 16 2008, 04:51 PM)
Picked up Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence today for 4 bucks new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Aug 16 2008, 12:56 PM)
Okay... due to the "BIG BANG" upgrade of my ipod, thanks to Pags, I now have added Images and Words, Octavarium, and Systematic Chaos to my DT collection.  Which had previously only been Train of Thought.  laugh.gif 

CeeJ is really digging them.  I'm still where I've always been.  Won't turn them off if they come up on shuffle, but won't go out of my way to put them on either.  Some stuff that's come up is really good.  Some stuff bores me to tears. 

If you go and see them live with me next tour, it will totally change the way you feel about them forever.

AND WILL YA GET SCENES FROM A MEMORY PLEASE ! ITS THE ONE I SAID YOU SHOULD GET FIRST !

Not that the ones you added are not great, cause they are. Its just that, if you have a Rush collection, you have to have Perment Waves or Hemispheres.

I say we tie him down and crank SCENES!!!!!

Tick . . . tick . . . tick . . . tick . . .

Close your eyes and begin to relax. Take a deep breath, and let it out slowly. Concentrate on your breathing. With each breath you become more relaxed. Imagine a brilliant white light above you, focusing on this light as it flows through your body. Allow yourself to drift off as you fall deeper and deeper into a more relaxed state of mind. Now as I count backward from ten to one, you will fill more peaceful, and calm. Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. You will enter a safe place where nothing can harm you. Five. Four. Three. Two. If at any time you need to come back, all you must do is open your eyes. One.

http://www.declarepeace.org.uk/captain/murder_inc/site/pics/orange3.jpg

laugh.gif

Uhhhhhhhhhhh . . . unsure.gif . . . that might take a whole bunch of us!!!

bolt.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Aug 16 2008, 05:32 PM)
Okay... due to the "BIG BANG" upgrade of my ipod, thanks to Pags, I now have added Images and Words, Octavarium, and Systematic Chaos to my DT collection.  Which had previously only been Train of Thought.  laugh.gif 

CeeJ is really digging them.  I'm still where I've always been.  Won't turn them off if they come up on shuffle, but won't go out of my way to put them on either.  Some stuff that's come up is really good.  Some stuff bores me to tears. 

I say we tie him down and crank SCENES!!!!!

Tick . . . tick . . . tick . . . tick . . .

Close your eyes and begin to relax. Take a deep breath, and let it out slowly. Concentrate on your breathing. With each breath you become more relaxed. Imagine a brilliant white light above you, focusing on this light as it flows through your body. Allow yourself to drift off as you fall deeper and deeper into a more relaxed state of mind. Now as I count backward from ten to one, you will fill more peaceful, and calm. Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. You will enter a safe place where nothing can harm you. Five. Four. Three. Two. If at any time you need to come back, all you must do is open your eyes. One.

http://www.declarepeace.org.uk/captain/murder_inc/site/pics/orange3.jpg

laugh.gif

Uhhhhhhhhhhh . . . unsure.gif . . . that might take a whole bunch of us!!!

bolt.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

music.gif Safe in the light that surrounds me... music.gif

I would have went this year if things weren't so tight financially at the time. Next tour is a definite.

As for Scenes... i will get it. These came to me. I didn't actively go get them.

Now if someone wanted to burn me a copy and send it to me... I'd be thrilled with that, as I barely EVER buy music anymore. tongue.gif 1287.gif

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 17 2008, 11:42 AM)

I would have went this year if things weren't so tight financially at the time. Next tour is a definite.

As for Scenes... i will get it. These came to me. I didn't actively go get them.

Now if someone wanted to burn me a copy and send it to me... I'd be thrilled with that, as I barely EVER buy music anymore. tongue.gif 1287.gif

biggrin.gif

Waitin' for your addie!!!!!!!

You read my thoughts on the matter!!!

Hey, you wouldn't be psychic, now would-juh???????????

wink.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

Edited by Tortoise and Hare

QUOTE (Shifty @ Aug 18 2008, 06:42 AM)
Does anyone here own the DT official bootleg DVD "Bucharest, Romania 7/4/02" from the Ytse Jam site? If so, what's it like, quality wise???

yes, great d.v.d. from the six degrees tour. pro shot and very long show. a lot of bonus footage also 1022.gif

QUOTE (The Owl @ Aug 18 2008, 01:41 PM)
QUOTE (rdwsr1964 @ Aug 18 2008, 07:28 AM)
Anybody got an official release date on the new DVD? confused13.gif

Sept. 23

thank's

QUOTE (metaldad @ Aug 18 2008, 11:20 PM)
Does anyone here own the DT official bootleg DVD "Bucharest, Romania 7/4/02" from the Ytse Jam site?  If so, what's it like, quality wise???

yes, great d.v.d. from the six degrees tour. pro shot and very long show. a lot of bonus footage also 1022.gif

Cheers. trink39.gif

Just ordered it. 1022.gif

Does anyone here own the DT official bootleg DVD "Bucharest, Romania 7/4/02" from the Ytse Jam site? If so, what's it like, quality wise???

Real good quality...but not "Score" quality. I still like "when Dream and Day Reunite" the best of the Ytsejam DVDs. Then there's the "Dark Side" cover too...this is third.

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Aug 29 2008, 06:25 PM)
I got paid today, so after work i went to the record shop and bought Images and Words biggrin.gif

Im just putting it in now new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Um..... unsure.gif

Was the first song supposed to suddenly stop like that unsure.gif

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Aug 29 2008, 05:35 PM)
I got paid today, so after work i went to the record shop and bought Images and Words biggrin.gif 

Um..... unsure.gif

Yes. The studio version of Pull Me Under was supposed to do that!..

What do you think about Metropolis pt.1?

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Aug 29 2008, 06:35 PM)

Um..... unsure.gif

laugh.gif