CHAT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!

launchpad67a

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ May 18 2011, 12:17 AM)
QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ May 16 2011, 08:56 PM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ May 16 2011, 11:13 PM)
QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ May 15 2011, 02:01 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 17 2011, 01:26 PM)
QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Apr 17 2011, 11:56 AM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 17 2011, 01:49 AM)
Wow. That's super pathetic when you go in there and stand there alone for like forever.

at almost 2:00 in the morning sully? was there anyone else even on the boards?

There were people here! No one wanted to talk to me! laugh.gif

sad.gif

The time: 3:40am, this morning

The setting: TRF chat

The chatters: one woman named sullysue

Aaaand action! *snap*

I was on my way to bed, but decided to check the forum quickly before retiring. And lo and behold I see sullysue sitting by her lonesome in the chat. I think back, remembering her last post in this thread, where no one was chatting with her in the wee hours.

Sooo, I decided that I would try to brighten her morning for a couple minutes and chat with her before I left the forum. I go into chat and type three sentences to miss Sue. No reply. sad.gif Ah well, never let it be said that SRF didn't at least try to help a damsel in chat distress!

cool10.gif

the wee hours?

is that when one wakes up to go to the bathroom?

In my case no. no.gif I wee before I go to bed, and I don't wee again until I get out of bed to have breakfast. I sleep soundly. schla03.gif yes.gif I can't speak for miss Sue though, she may possibly have wee hours. unsure.gif confused13.gif

oh i get up at least once in the middle of the night yes.gif

but its rarely to check in here. laugh.gif

but i don't drink quite as much or as often as i used to dazed025.gif

so i haven't been holding up the chat walls like i was for a while there. trink38.gif 062802puke_prv.gif comp26.gif

I tell ya what Lil Suzi, I'll give you my # and the next time you get up to wee, you give me a ring. If we both go in chat together maybe miss Sue will chat next time. tongue.gif The # is 1-800-933-4687 (wee-hour) wink.gif tongue.gif cool10.gif

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ May 18 2011, 09:20 AM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ May 18 2011, 12:17 AM)
QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ May 16 2011, 08:56 PM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ May 16 2011, 11:13 PM)
QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ May 15 2011, 02:01 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 17 2011, 01:26 PM)
QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Apr 17 2011, 11:56 AM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 17 2011, 01:49 AM)
Wow. That's super pathetic when you go in there and stand there alone for like forever.

at almost 2:00 in the morning sully? was there anyone else even on the boards?

There were people here! No one wanted to talk to me! laugh.gif

sad.gif

The time: 3:40am, this morning

The setting: TRF chat

The chatters: one woman named sullysue

Aaaand action! *snap*

I was on my way to bed, but decided to check the forum quickly before retiring. And lo and behold I see sullysue sitting by her lonesome in the chat. I think back, remembering her last post in this thread, where no one was chatting with her in the wee hours.

Sooo, I decided that I would try to brighten her morning for a couple minutes and chat with her before I left the forum. I go into chat and type three sentences to miss Sue. No reply. sad.gif Ah well, never let it be said that SRF didn't at least try to help a damsel in chat distress!

cool10.gif

the wee hours?

is that when one wakes up to go to the bathroom?

In my case no. no.gif I wee before I go to bed, and I don't wee again until I get out of bed to have breakfast. I sleep soundly. schla03.gif yes.gif I can't speak for miss Sue though, she may possibly have wee hours. unsure.gif confused13.gif

oh i get up at least once in the middle of the night yes.gif

but its rarely to check in here. laugh.gif

but i don't drink quite as much or as often as i used to dazed025.gif

so i haven't been holding up the chat walls like i was for a while there. trink38.gif 062802puke_prv.gif comp26.gif

I tell ya what Lil Suzi, I'll give you my # and the next time you get up to wee, you give me a ring. If we both go in chat together maybe miss Sue will chat next time. tongue.gif The # is 1-800-933-4687 (wee-hour) wink.gif tongue.gif cool10.gif

rofl3.gif thanks, SRF! trink38.gif

now i'll think of you every time i hafta pee in the middle of the night

but i prolly won't log on that late/early dazed025.gif i need my rest http://usera.ImageCave.com/RolindaBonz/offtobed.gif

Edited by Rolinda Bonz