the hilda poll.

Tick

are you a keeper of the flame ?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. are you a keeper of the flame ?

• yes
    • no
    • im very interested send me some literature.

as we enter day 17 , i need to know if were all together in these trying times.if your a official keeper of the flame , please show your support by including hilda in your signature. please express yourself in your own personal way.these are rough days i know , but we must keep faith.if you have already included hilda in your signature i thank you for your support. for any further help needed to get through these tough times, please go to the official hilda thread. a fellow keeper is just a mouse click away. remember we are all in this together.

thank you and god bless you all..........tick.

"keep the flame of hope alive" (r tm.)

I have been a keeper of the flame from the start.

I think it's safe to say that people who have been around for awhile on TRF know about Hilda as her presence was so regal and exalted, there is no way they could not know. If they choose to ignore that, to forget what she gave and still gives to us, then that is a sad, sad thing indeed, for to ignore Hilda is to ignore the sun in the sky. Both burn brightly, both keep us warm, sustain us and both are majestic in their bearing. wub.gif

Those who are new feel her presence whether they know it or not as her influence touches everything about TRF, down to each 1 and 0 of code. You may not have put together that it's Hilda, but if you read the official Hilda thread, I guarantee you will come to know her, be touched by her and be greatly enriched by her magnificence as many, many have. yes.gif

I am a proud keeper of the flame, and by that, I mean that I am one that keeps the flame of hope alive, burning brightly and white hot! The flame symbolizes our knowledge that she will soon return to us here, to give even more directly of her luminous beauty, limiteless knowledge, infinite grandeur and transcendent upliftment. The flame is a torch calling her home, and I bear it proudly. Please join us in this epic quest towards glory, joy, ecstasy and freedom! http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/IconFlame.gif

http://www.soci.org/SCI/images/groupsection/gs3278.jpg

KEEP THE FLAME OF HOPE ALIVE!

editied in later: please forgive me for going on so, Hilda has such a deep effect on me that I just can't stop going on and on about her... rose.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 20 2006, 09:27 AM)
as we enter day 17 , i need to know if were all together in these trying times.if your a official keeper of the flame , please show your support by including hilda in your signature. please express yourself in your own personal way.these are rough days i know , but we must keep faith.if you have already included hilda in your signature i thank you for your support. for any further help needed to get through these tough times, please go to the official hilda thread. a fellow keeper is just a mouse click away. remember we are all in this together.
thank you and god bless you all..........tick.
"keep the flame of hope alive" (r tm.)

its not to late to get on board .

"you know that it would be untrue , you know that i would be a liar.if i was to say to you ,girl we could'nt get much higher.come on baby light my fire , come on baby light my fire ,try to set the night on fire."

I shamefully admit that my flame had come to nearly be extinquished, but thanks to the hilda thread and knowing there are others out there who share my love and sense of loss for our TRF member who has been awol since her brief log in last month, my flame burns BRIGHTER THAN EVER. I will never let my flame burn cold again. HILDA... WE MISS YOU. Come back to us. sad.gif

confused13.gif I would like to think I'm a keeper of the flame. However, I haven't been paying enough attention to know what that signifies. Let me guess, related to Hilda??

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 20 2006, 05:09 PM)
I have been a keeper of the flame from the start.

I think it's safe to say that people who have been around for awhile on TRF know about Hilda as her presence was so regal and exalted, there is no way they could not know. If they choose to ignore that, to forget what she gave and still gives to us, then that is a sad, sad thing indeed, for to ignore Hilda is to ignore the sun in the sky. Both burn brightly, both keep us warm, sustain us and both are majestic in their bearing. wub.gif

Those who are new feel her presence whether they know it or not as her influence touches everything about TRF, down to each 1 and 0 of code. You may not have put together that it's Hilda, but if you read the official Hilda thread, I guarantee you will come to know her, be touched by her and be greatly enriched by her magnificence as many, many have. yes.gif

I am a proud keeper of the flame, and by that, I mean that I am one that keeps the flame of hope alive, burning brightly and white hot! The flame symbolizes our knowledge that she will soon return to us here, to give even more directly of her luminous beauty, limiteless knowledge, infinite grandeur and transcendent upliftment. The flame is a torch calling her home, and I bear it proudly. Please join us in this epic quest towards glory, joy, ecstasy and freedom! http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/IconFlame.gif

http://www.soci.org/SCI/images/groupsection/gs3278.jpg

KEEP THE FLAME OF HOPE ALIVE!

Brother, those were such beautiful and inspiring words. fists crying.gif

hilda is now enshrined in my sig. yes.gif

tick or goob need to make a sig for all of us to share.....

yes.gif

QUOTE (endlesslymocking @ Jan 22 2006, 04:50 PM)
I'm the asshole who posted the picture of her grave, and shipwreck....so i chose the "no" option ph34r.gif

Young Mocker... you made a simple mistake. All is forgiven. Like your screenname, you were just endlessly mocking us with your attempted humorous posts concerning hilda's demise. sniff. We WELCOME you to the keepers of the flame if you so choose to accept that honor. The actual numbers in the poll matter not, but the flame burning in all our hearts is what matters. I think I speak for all of my fellow flame keepers when i say there is always room for more keepers of the hilda flame of hope. WHAT SAY YOU? Do you accept our offer? Then you can explain all of this in greater detail to your friend gremlack and bring him to the fold as well. THEN we just may have OFFICIAL cult status.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jan 22 2006, 04:47 PM)
yes.gif

LadiRushFan... the expression of longing for hilda must come from one's own heart and mind. There are many icons of that flame of hope available in the hilda thread. Use your own creativeness and love for hilda to add something to your sig. While brother Goob and brother tick would be glad to make something for all of us to share, I believe brother tick originally asked us to tap into our own creativity and find the words or images that express our own individual flame burning for hilda. THOUGH... for OFFICIAL cult status... a shared symbol may be something to think about. Hmmmmmm.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 22 2006, 06:57 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jan 22 2006, 04:47 PM)
yes.gif

LadiRushFan... the expression of longing for hilda must come from one's own heart and mind. There are many icons of that flame of hope available in the hilda thread. Use your own creativeness and love for hilda to add something to your sig. While brother Goob and brother tick would be glad to make something for all of us to share, I believe brother tick originally asked us to tap into our own creativity and find the words or images that express our own individual flame burning for hilda. THOUGH... for OFFICIAL cult status... a shared symbol may be something to think about. Hmmmmmm.

amen brotha......

i shall add a flame of hope to my sig......

QUOTE (Modest Man From Mandrake @ Feb 8 2006, 07:26 PM)
I voted no!

Hilda and I had a falling out a while back. I'm not going to talk aobut it either. The memories are far too painful. fists crying.gif

Drake... ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Are you a LINK to HILDA??? Don't kid on this man. We may be relegated to the funny farm section of Random Samples, but this is serious business around here. laugh.gif I couldn't even get through that without laughing. Sorry... where was i? Oh yeah... If you have any known contacts to hilda... you MUST share them with us. We BESEETCH YOU. Is there a T in Beseetch? Whatever... we ask you for all info you have.

disclaimer. If you ARE serious, and there really was a painful clash, then disregard my pitiful pleas. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 9 2006, 01:49 AM)
I voted no!

Hilda and I had a falling out a while back. I'm not going to talk aobut it either. The memories are far too painful.  fists crying.gif

Drake... ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Are you a LINK to HILDA??? Don't kid on this man. We may be relegated to the funny farm section of Random Samples, but this is serious business around here. laugh.gif I couldn't even get through that without laughing. Sorry... where was i? Oh yeah... If you have any known contacts to hilda... you MUST share them with us. We BESEETCH YOU. Is there a T in Beseetch? Whatever... we ask you for all info you have.

disclaimer. If you ARE serious, and there really was a painful clash, then disregard my pitiful pleas. laugh.gif

Nah I don't know her, but I had a dream about her, and in my dream we had a falling out. In my dream she kind of looked like Nell Carter confused13.gif

QUOTE (Modest Man From Mandrake @ Feb 9 2006, 10:59 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 9 2006, 01:49 AM)
I voted no!

Hilda and I had a falling out a while back. I'm not going to talk aobut it either. The memories are far too painful.  fists crying.gif

Nah I don't know her, but I had a dream about her, and in my dream we had a falling out. In my dream she kind of looked like Nell Carter confused13.gif

ohmy.gif

No one would remember Nell Carter unless this was absolutely true.

It must be fact. yes.gif

Archived