the hilda poll.

Tick

are you a keeper of the flame ?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. are you a keeper of the flame ?

• yes
    • no
    • im very interested send me some literature.

Hilda disappeared the day after my birthday? ohmy.gif

I need a flame!!! sad.gif

I will search high and low for her. yes.gif

Hilda's inexplicable disappearance is something that captures my interest, in a morose look-at-the-car-wreck kind of way. Not since Amelia Earhart has the disappearance of a woman been so fascinating.

I've a special place in my heart for beautiful and sexy Hilda... or, as I like to call her, "Lady Jugs-o-plenty." Not since Deborah Norville have I been held so captive to the hypnotic sway of a woman's postpartum breasts. (Or am I being inappropriate by saying so?)

Hilda... Hilda... Hilda... wub.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 2 2006, 07:33 AM)
Hilda's inexplicable disappearance is something that captures my interest, in a morose look-at-the-car-wreck kind of way. Not since Amelia Earhart has the disappearance of a woman been so fascinating.

I've a special place in my heart for beautiful and sexy Hilda... or, as I like to call her, "Lady Jugs-o-plenty." Not since Deborah Norville have I been held so captive to the hypnotic sway of a woman's postpartum breasts. (Or am I being inappropriate by saying so?)

Hilda... Hilda... Hilda... wub.gif

goodpost.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif yes.gif trink36.gif

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Sep 6 2006, 09:34 AM)
I'll probably get killed on here for this.

But i have no clue who hilda is confused13.gif

laugh.gif

No one is going to kill you...

Except for the fact of you got Johnny waiting to eat you. z7shysterical.gif

I found this is a thread that goober made a while back and thought it would help you. wink.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 18 2006, 03:22 PM)

HILDA:

Hilda is someone who is a member at TRF who hasn't been online in a LOOOONG time.  The way I believe it started (and Tick can chime in and correct me if I don't have it quite right), is that Tick thought it was funny how it always says whose birthday it is on any given day.  Actually, it's only really funny when it's for someone who signed up for TRF, posted 5 or 10 times or so and then hasn't come back in months and likely never will.  Tick decided to make a big deal about wishing Hilda happy birthday, a random TRF'er who fits this description.

It kind of just snowballed from there, and became a thing of "Where's Hilda" and "When will Hilda be back?" and "Let's find Hilda!"  In the absence of her actual presence, we started attributing qualities to her and making up stories about her and how wonderful she is.  It just kind of took on a life of it's own and the search for Hilda became a great quest, and the "flame of hope" thing started as us keeping a flame of hope alive for her to return to us, to enrich our lives like she once mythically did before. 

It's total silliness obviously, but also very creatively done and great fun. yes.gif

Hope this helps.

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 6 2006, 11:48 PM)

laugh.gif

Exactly. I wouldn't kill you for not knowing Hilda. I'd kill you to fill my belly though. Both of you!

I wonder if I might've eaten Hilda in a blind hunger frenzy. confused13.gif

Reminds me of an old song by Temple Of The Dog, "I'm going hungry (I'm going hungry)....yeahhhh..." laugh.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Sep 6 2006, 12:25 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 6 2006, 11:48 PM)

laugh.gif

Exactly. I wouldn't kill you for not knowing Hilda. I'd kill you to fill my belly though. Both of you!

I wonder if I might've eaten Hilda in a blind hunger frenzy. confused13.gif

Reminds me of an old song by Temple Of The Dog, "I'm going hungry (I'm going hungry)....yeahhhh..." laugh.gif

You can't eat me!!!

I wouldn't be able to chat with you then. wink.gif

Archived