ULTIMATE BRONCOS THREAD!

Tick

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Dec 31 2008, 11:16 AM)

I'm watching an inverview right now with Pat Bowlen(owner of Broncos)
"he is making a historice change in this organization. he decided to make this change for a number of reasons feeling it was time for the organization to move on as well as for Shannahan to move on".

He says he has been thinking of this for a while, after 14 years as a head coach it was time for the Broncos to move in a different direction and Shanahan will fell more comfortable with another organization,
Shanahan was shocked and surprised when Bowlen told him yesterday.

Bowlen did say in the Denver Post today "The way that I will be judged after I'm gone is how many Super Bowls did I win. To my mind that is tantamount to everything else.

Obviously that was not happening.

I was just typing it as I heard it ph34r.gif

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its time to dust off the old thread. old.gif

I am shocked, but the Denver Broncos are 5 and 0 ! ohmy.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Beating the Pats was sweet ! It was as sweet as beating the Cowboys ! cool10.gif atickhum.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Oct 11 2009, 05:05 PM)
Its time to dust off the old thread. old.gif
I am shocked, but the Denver Broncos are 5 and 0 ! ohmy.gif

1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif
Beating the Pats was sweet ! It was as sweet as beating the Cowboys ! cool10.gif  atickhum.gif

pokey.gif laugh.gif They are looking a lot better than I thought they would with there new coach. trink39.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Oct 12 2009, 11:43 AM)

Maybe Pat Bowlen really did know what he was doing when he fired Shanahan and hired McDaniels. biggrin.gif

Its still way early but so far so good. 1022.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Oct 12 2009, 10:51 AM)

Maybe Pat Bowlen really did know what he was doing when he fired Shanahan and hired McDaniels.  biggrin.gif

You're a better team no doubt. But this is too fast too soon. Your season reminds me a lot of the Dolphins last year. You'll make the playoffs but will probably take a step or two back next year. Regardless, your team is moving in the right direction.

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Oct 14 2009, 12:40 PM)

Maybe Pat Bowlen really did know what he was doing when he fired Shanahan and hired McDaniels.  biggrin.gif

You're a better team no doubt. But this is too fast too soon. Your season reminds me a lot of the Dolphins last year. You'll make the playoffs but will probably take a step or two back next year. Regardless, your team is moving in the right direction.

Well, beating the Cowboys solidified that. 1022.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Oct 19 2009, 01:39 PM)

We are a joke. I hope I don't jinks the Broncos. I picked them tonight in the office pool.

I may have given them the kiss of death.

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Oct 19 2009, 02:48 PM)

We are a joke. I hope I don't jinks the Broncos. I picked them tonight in the office pool.

I will be shocked if they win at SD tonight. This is a game the Chargers must have or the division will be seriously slipping away.

QUOTE (tick @ Oct 19 2009, 01:52 PM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Oct 19 2009, 02:48 PM)

I will be shocked if they win at SD tonight. This is a game the Chargers must have or the division will be seriously slipping away.

Merriman seems like his injured knee may never be 100% again.

LT is starting to slip. He's hit a wall. It happens to all great backs.

I don't see the Chargers running on you tonight. If they win, it will have to be through Rivers and he can't make mistakes.

Good luck!

Part of me wants the Bolts to win but another part of me wants them to lose bad so we can finally kiss Norv goodbye - He along with AJ smith are a bane that will never bring this town a championship and for some reason as long as they make the playoffs even with crappy records the Spanos' family is happy - banghead.gif Edited by alphseeker

Nothing sweeter then the wins we have had thus far. Beating the Cowboys, Patriots, and giving Phillip Rivers a red ass beat down in San Diego ! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

The Broncos stay undefeated !!!!!

QUOTE (tick @ Oct 19 2009, 08:58 PM)
Nothing sweeter then the wins we have had thus far. Beating the Cowboys, Patriots, and giving Phillip Rivers a red ass beat down in San Diego ! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Poo Poo.

I can't believe the Broncos!

They fire Shanhan and dump Cutler for Orton and they are 6-0.

It's like the Raiders beating the Eagles.

I am still in disbelief.

Broncos and Saints in the Superbowl?

GO SAINTS!!!!!!!! 1287.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Oct 19 2009, 07:58 PM)
Nothing sweeter then the wins we have had thus far. Beating the Cowboys, Patriots, and giving Phillip Rivers a red ass beat down in San Diego ! 1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif

I'm assuming you miss Cutler at this point?? unsure.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Broncos fans, why in the world did your team trade Peyton Hillis? I am not rubbing it in. I am just seriously asking why you would trade such a talented player for Brady Quinn and then draft Tim Tebow? Also, wasn't Knowshon Moreno injury prone last year?

I am just wondering if this guy had a bad rap or did something to piss off Josh McDaniels or was it just a bad move?

Either way, I am just glad we have him.