"Okay kids, it's time for (even more *new* 8mm footage)...."

BetterCallSaul

Amazing. For me, particularly seeing footage of Neil from this era is a bit mind blowing.  My first Rush show was September '84...and of course I watched Exit Stage Left many, many times...but the long haired, mustachioed Neil behind the chrome kit was like ancient, unvisitable history to me growing up. Never, ever thought I'd get to see a single moving image from that time..

• Like 3

19 hours ago, currygoat11 said:

I recognized By-Tor and the Snow-Dog at least.. Darn I wish we had audio-samples synced throughout =)

Going by the previous clips, the doubleneck Alex is using after By-Tor is on The Necromancer.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2023 at 11:35 AM, 78jazz said:

This makes me hopeful that there may be some uncirculated audio from the '70s still waiting to surface.

I will believe it when it does though...

I still think that the show with the full as previously unheard version of The Twilight Zone is out there somewhere.

On 8/29/2023 at 4:52 PM, Lurkst said:

Great stuff :smile:

I guess we've been spoiled with the brilliant audio sync work people have done. For a silent film this rocks though :biggrin:

For what it’s worth an audio sync is being worked on right now. I don’t want to spoil much but a preview is available on my and my buddy’s social media page who is one of the people working on the sync. 

You can check out a small preview here. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwtiVc5sztOMNLFuZKKW9lViAF39FM0HVFLYwU0/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Like 2