Man.... I just gotta say, The Rush Forum is such a beautiful place.

Entre_Perpetuo

I was just doing a bit of snooping around in an older thread to solve a curiosity of mine (won't say what, it's not particularly important and the answer I found isn't worth repeating), and I stumbled upon this incredible outpouring of love and care and community I hadn't been involved in, though I know or knew many of the posters who were. Anyway, it's just got me reflecting, I know I mainly come here to talk music with semi-like minded people, but it's the people who keep bringing me back moreso than the music.  I know a lot of us disagree on a lot of things (and I've never even touched SOCN, lol), but the community here is legitimately one of the most personable and caring on the internet, at least in the corners I've searched.  So anyway, I just felt like mentioning that, even though it's not news or anything, because it is something that deserves to be repeated.

:rush:

• Like 14

TRF in the only form of ‘ social media ‘ 

I’ve ever felt the need to view and post on.

( I’ve never had an account with MySpace , Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc .. ) 

I viewed this forum as a guest for over 5 years before deciding that TRF community had so much precious musical knowledge

that I didn’t want to miss out. :yes:

:thumbsup::rush:

• Like 3

Only source of social media I now use. Fun, craic and an all round jolly good time!

• Like 7

18 hours ago, custom55 said:

This site usually starts my day on the computer.   Emails, a variety of news sites and TRF. 

Begin the day with a friendly...Screen! 

Edited by GeddysMullet
  • Like 3