Last movie you watched, v.2

yyz305

The Killer: Release Date, Cast, Trailer and Plot of Michael Fassbender  David Fincher Movie - Netflix Tudum

This was fine, but I recommend skipping the first seventeen mintues or so. You won't miss any plot, but you will be able to avoid a lot of tedious, ponderous voice over, all of which will be repeated in bits and pieces during the rest of the film.

On 12/3/2023 at 4:08 AM, blackhawkrush said:

Watch it, Ken Jennings will be after you. 

On 12/3/2023 at 3:08 AM, blackhawkrush said:

Oh, I hate TNG.   :moon:  

What???? I'll join KJ in saying this is an outrage! Of course he'll probably say being wrong is your right.

On 12/3/2023 at 3:28 AM, treeduck said:

Especially Wesley.

On this I can't argue.

On 12/3/2023 at 3:45 AM, blackhawkrush said:

'Crush' the little punk. They should've left him on that planet to face execution.  

Yes!

On 12/3/2023 at 3:48 AM, treeduck said:

And leave Data and his cat on there too.

This is an outrage!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, JohnRogers said:

What???? I'll join KJ in saying this is an outrage! Of course he'll probably say being wrong is your right.

On this I can't argue.

Yes!

This is an outrage!

But you made my point with Crusher. Out of all the main characters on TOS who would you write off? Also, can anyone argue with the fact Frakes is a terrible actor? And all the stupid episodes like 'Worf breaks his leg, get him a psychologist'. And lastly...  Picard   :bitchslap:Kirk 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

But you made my point with Crusher. Out of all the main characters on TOS who would you write off? Also, can anyone argue with the fact Frakes is a terrible actor? And all the stupid episodes like 'Worf breaks his leg, get him a psychologist'. And lastly...  Picard   :bitchslap:Kirk 

88bjfy.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, treeduck said:

In this one she's supposed to be the dowdy fly in the ointment after Clift hooks up with Liz.

Yes, a fly in the ointment, a pain in the ass, a monkey in the wrench, and then she turns into John McClane.  :blast:

• Haha 1