Kill 'Em All has been eliminated.

10. St. Anger (2003)

9. Reload (1997)

8. Load (1996)

7. Hardwired... To Self-Destruct (2016)

6. Death Magnetic (2008)

5. Kill 'Em All (1983)

LAST ROUND FOR IMMUNITY!

The real question is whether Ride The Lightning has what it takes to beat Master Of Puppets or not. I've already resigned myself to the fact that AJFA (my favorite) will go out before either of them, just because of the bass situation and really for no other reason. Oh well. I'm rooting for Ride The Lightning over Master Of Puppets personally. It's got more leftover Mustaine!
  • Like 1

The real question is whether Ride The Lightning has what it takes to beat Master Of Puppets or not. I've already resigned myself to the fact that AJFA (my favorite) will go out before either of them, just because of the bass situation and really for no other reason. Oh well. I'm rooting for Ride The Lightning over Master Of Puppets personally. It's got more leftover Mustaine!

I think MOP - as good as RTL is, MOP was just more....epic. Pushing the boundaries beyond simple thrash. Pseudo-prog metal.

I think MOP - as good as RTL is, MOP was just more....epic. Pushing the boundaries beyond simple thrash. Pseudo-prog metal.

See, I think RTL is just as epic as MoP. They're basically a 1-2 punch of the same idea at different levels of production refinement.

• Like 1

See, I think RTL is just as epic as MoP. They're basically a 1-2 punch of the same idea at different levels of production refinement.

I never really thought about it that way, but I hear where you're coming from. Interesting.

• Like 1