Winter Olympics 2022 - Feb 3, 2022

custom55

I'm getting very excited about watching the Winter Olympics 2022. I'm glued to the TV for two weeks.

The novelty of the sports ( luge, bobsled, speed skating, curling, ski flying, etc. ) is amazing, to me. Of course, snowboarding is at the top for me.

ENJOY

• Like 6

Normally I'd be counting off the days, but with NHL not participating and my ski jumping heroes having a bad season so far, I may be in for some disappointments. I'm counting on the speed skaters to save the day.
  • Like 2

More curling less ice skating.

Big curling fan here!

But I am also looking forward to watching the young Russian figure skating phenom. I caught her on YouTube and she is an unworldly combination of athleticism and grace.

• Like 1

Big curling fan here!

But I am also looking forward to watching the young Russian figure skating phenom. I caught her on YouTube and she is an unworldly combination of athleticism and grace.

I'll have to watch for her. I don't mind some ice skating but it seems like they show a lot of it probably because a lot of people like it.

Big curling fan here!

I'll have to watch for her.

This is her. Valieva.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DrQIntekPlfo&ved=2ahUKEwitstWss6b1AhVZGs0KHe5DCtAQwqsBegQIBRAF&usg=AOvVaw3tBgEAxQ3tAXMboNbkflKM