THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

this song's so fun (ascending tempo, intensifying melodies)

http://youtu.be/a820Xo4XdB8

I tried, it's not for me. Is that from a musical?

no, although it does sound like it huh?

cardiacs are a cool band, they combine prog rock with punk and founded a genre called "pronk" - but i can't find any other bands that describe themselves as such.

most of their music songs like crazy carnival rock, and that's the aesthetic they usually go for as well.

i don't think most people enjoy it, but some people get really into it (like myself)

I'd say give this one a try too and if it doesn't hit then oh well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_y_DVoPy3Y

the old fat lady at self check out sarcastically told me to have a good night, and that's the only real human social interaction i've had this week.

I remember hearing things similar to this from you years ago.

If you like it, keep floating on. If you don’t, as Trailer Park Boys put it, “It’s never too late to change the path you’re going down in life, boys”

• Like 1

the old fat lady at self check out sarcastically told me to have a good night, and that's the only real human social interaction i've had this week.

I remember hearing things similar to this from you years ago.

If you like it, keep floating on. If you don’t, as Trailer Park Boys put it, “It’s never too late to change the path you’re going down in life, boys”

i got better, then my career went to shit, and now it's bad again. and thank you

Edited by Mr. Not

Nick Rolovich: I refuse to get vaccinated because it's against my strong Catholic faith

The Pope: ".......<span style="font-size: 14px;">ove for oneself, love for our families and friends, and love for all peoples..."

*Nick Rolovich: that commie spick isn't the real pope.

*I should note that I don't know who Nick Rolovich is, a baller of some sort?

Now former Head Coach of Washington State football.

Crappy football for the most part today.

:lol:

Some fun games, if you had a parlay card. Got burned a couple of times by the "they can't continually be this bad" pick.

Let me guess: Visually stunning, bogged down by bloated, overwrought storytelling?

i’m a casual dune reader (if there even is such a thing) and i went with a nerdy fan and someone who didn’t know anything about it. i found it was the best possible adaptation there could be of part one but the nerd seemed disappointed and the noob was very confused

tonally i thot it was great