THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

6 hours ago, jamie said:

I want to watch The Simpsons, but Hulu only has season 35. GTFOH.

Oddly the last year or two of Zombie Simpsons has some pretty good ones. They're still BTFO by the golden era

12 hours ago, Union 5-3992 said:

Oddly the last year or two of Zombie Simpsons has some pretty good ones. They're still BTFO by the golden era

I'm aware The Simpsons is good again. When did that happen? I bailed around season eight.

1 hour ago, JohnRogers said:

I'm aware The Simpsons is good again. When did that happen? I bailed around season eight.

They still vastly pale in comparison to be Season 8 but the writers have been trying to write more experimental and emotional episodes lately. Stuff that only really works this late in the game. The Treehouse of Horror from season 34 was good because they did an Anime parody (with the original anime animators) and a Westworld parody that made reference to popular classic Simpsons jokes and memes.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Volvo EV charger at a Starbucks. What a time to be alive.

rSSkL2H.png

Meh, where is my hydrogen fueled flying car?

7 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

Meh, where is my hydrogen fueled flying car?

Hydrogen is a moronic energy source for ordinary passenger cars. Don't expect it to catch on unless some insanely good technological breakthroughs happen. Even California is giving up on hydrogen for cars, Shell shitcanned their stations, which were like 1/3rd of those in the state.

Battery electrics are the way, man

14 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Hydrogen is a moronic energy source for ordinary passenger cars. Don't expect it to catch on unless some insanely good technological breakthroughs happen. Even California is giving up on hydrogen for cars, Shell shitcanned their stations, which were like 1/3rd of those in the state.

Battery electrics are the way, man

How will my 5,000 pound flying car get off the ground?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Man that new Rivian R3 is hawt

another great day for battery electrics

This looks intriguing but I'd guess the price would dampen that a bit but I can't find it on their website.

0-60 mph acceleration in under 3 seconds 

5 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

This looks intriguing but I'd guess the price would dampen that a bit but I can't find it on their website.

0-60 mph acceleration in under 3 seconds 

They're anticipating a base price for the 2wd of $45k. That version will definitely not be this quick. The super quickest AWD one will probably be $65-70k.

• Like 1

a44cb3ac6bc9b0cbf971fb0098baaacfc97d0d9f

Banana bread muffins for today, because the bananas that I had were nice and ripe.

• Like 3

Today I found out that the Dollar Tree cinnamon that I bought is tainted with lead :/

JR, it's a blow to the "you're a calm reasonable collected guy" angle when you go liking batshit retarded KJ posts. Makes me sad. You don't see me slapping like on deranged Taurus posts. :sad:

Unless you really think trains and apartments are an inside conspiracy to enslave humanity lol

5 hours ago, That One Guy said:

JR, it's a blow to the "you're a calm reasonable collected guy" angle when you go liking batshit retarded KJ posts. Makes me sad. You don't see me slapping like on deranged Taurus posts. :sad:

Unless you really think trains and apartments are an inside conspiracy to enslave humanity lol

I replied in the relevant sub-forum.

7 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

I like places that make a decent Old Fashioned.

Ogden had a bar that made the absolute best ever

then they closed this past year.

9 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Ogden had a bar that made the absolute best ever

then they closed this past year.

:sad:

Some place else then when I come back to Utah.