THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

1 minute ago, Mr. Not said:

my writing is enriched with my autocomplete on windows that's weird that it recommended me to say that

seriously - that was weird

weird.png

19 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

only if you really need it after being depressed for several months. they prescribe that stuff willy nilly, ruined my teens

It really helped me for the 2 years that I was on it. It's been about 4 months since I've taken it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

Letterkenny was better than I expected

I did not expect much

I could not get into that show for the life of me, even though I really wanted to like it. 

• Like 1

I shouldn’t listen to sad music when I’m sad, but I can’t help that I’ve been listening to a lot of Audioslave and AiC. 

Egg fried rice is a go-to poor people meal. 

Too bad I can’t get the 60 count eggs delivered from Walmart. There’s no way James and I could carry them home.

49 minutes ago, jamie said:

I could not get into that show for the life of me, even though I really wanted to like it. 

It started out with a rough first season, just like Trailer Park Boys. They then got into a rhythm with humor that just works for me 

and hilariously high quality camera work for what kind of show it is 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, jamie said:

Too bad I can’t get the 60 count eggs delivered from Walmart. There’s no way James and I could carry them home.

That does sound too risky. How far is the walk?

8 hours ago, jamie said:

I shouldn’t listen to sad music when I’m sad, but I can’t help that I’ve been listening to a lot of Audioslave and AiC. 

Ever listen to peak happy pop Devin Townsend?

Anyone bitching about their late millennial and GenZ kids not buying homes should put the crackpipe down and look at prices and mortgage estimates 

Don’t be an ignorant c*** bashing your kids with mass ignorance! Not healthy!

My mortgage is about $1,800. Not everyone can afford that plus upkeep. And that was right before 3% rates ended. With $91k down, which most 20-something’s also can’t do. Buying my same house today with the same down payment would be like a $2,800-3,000 mortgage. Better be married with good dual incomes to play that game. And if you don’t have a massive down? Good luck!

Maybe it was a bad idea to not build starter homes for 40 years in this country. 

20 hours ago, That One Guy said:

That does sound too risky. How far is the walk?

Just over a mile, and we have to navigate through construction and shit.

13 hours ago, Union 5-3992 said:

Ever listen to peak happy pop Devin Townsend?

I haven't, any recs?

9 hours ago, That One Guy said:

My mortgage is about $1,800. Not everyone can afford that plus upkeep. And that was right before 3% rates ended. With $91k down, which most 20-something’s also can’t do. Buying my same house today with the same down payment would be like a $2,800-3,000 mortgage. Better be married with good dual incomes to play that game. And if you don’t have a massive down? Good luck!

Maybe it was a bad idea to not build starter homes for 40 years in this country. 

If one can qualify for an FHA loan they only require a 3.5% down payment.

1 hour ago, BastillePark said:

If one can qualify for an FHA loan they only require a 3.5% down payment.

Yes. And assuming said person can get the $10-15k for that down, they’re going to be saddled with a huge monthly payment and little equity. Really sucks for them. 

Why do GenXers feel personally threatened by the existence of electric cars? Acting like a cornered feral cat, without being cornered or a cat.

Insurance rates are going up so more assholes are skipping insurance resulting in higher insurance rates for those still on insurance which results in more c***s going without insurance, worst vicious cycle ever