THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

if anglos talked about jews the way jews talked about anglos even for a second then they would be cancelled hard.

meanwhile the jews will make some shitty 90 min feature film about how evil the anglos are and people will accept it as standard

do you have any explanation for this other than that the k**es are in a power position and doing whatever they can to subvert the white race?

35 minutes ago, Union 5-3992 said:

I've really been digging the Absent Lovers show in Montreal lately

I'm going to watch "In The Court Of The Crimson King: King Crimson At 50" this afternoon and I don't even like them as a band but the movie looks interesting. Just from the previews it seem Fripp is quite the t**t.

4 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

that's fine honestly

Cool, just for the record I didn't report you. I'm not a fan of heavy moderation, well I'm considering booze moderation, I prefer an open flow of conversation. If I got something to say to somebody I will.

Now that fucker TOG, if I could report him for advocating narrower driving lanes and 15 minute cities I would!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Union 5-3992 said:

PIG was a good movie

That's on my watch list.

2 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

Mandy too

The enchanted lives of a couple in a secluded forest are brutally shattered by a nightmarish hippie cult and their demon-biker henchmen, propelling a man into a spiraling, surreal rampage of vengeance.

Edited by JohnRogers
Found the movie Mr. Not was talking aboot.