THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

handjobs are better than no jobs

or something

There has to be a sex worker's union you can send that to.

My 2023 4Runner was absurdly priced but man, 2024s are going even higher

The new generation better fix that shit. The production is probably moving the hell out of Japan

Probably my last "J-VIN" car

John "It's Bidenomics that I drive my wife's Sonic instead of my TransAm for gas price reasons, but I have the money to pay someone else to fix my mom's toilet" Rogers

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

John "It's Bidenomics that I drive my wife's Sonic instead of my TransAm for gas price reasons, but I have the money to pay someone else to fix my mom's toilet" Rogers

Just admit you can't handle your TrannyAm's 250 arthritic stallions

there would be more dignity in it

Edited by That One Guy

I wonder if my mom's Accord is faster than that TransAm in the quarter. CarMag says it did 0to60 in 5.6s, and the quarter mile in 14.2 at 101mph

so uh, is that faster than the Tran?

14 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Driving the Sonic allows me to to be able to afford hiring a plumber. But by all means have your team campaign on Bidenomics, I beg you.

15 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Gas is back down to the high high 2's. It's been a while. Yay!

Not in California or New Jersey...or most states.

11 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I wonder if my mom's Accord is faster than that TransAm in the quarter. CarMag says it did 0to60 in 5.6s, and the quarter mile in 14.2 at 101mph

so uh, is that faster than the Tran?

No, mid to high 13 seconds.

2 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

Not in California or New Jersey...or most states.

Utah consistently has higher than average gas prices in the US. So when gas is cheap here, I take it that gas is cheap in at least half the country.

California does not get cheap middle eastern gas due to economic infeasibility to get it across the atlantic and over there; for this reason, gas will NEVER be cheap in California.

The current average price of gas in NJ is $3.37. Wah!

Vehicles keep getting more and more fuel efficient. If people are driving V8 pickups and bitching about it, their fault. If you're driving a 40mpg car or crossover... is $3-4 gas really harming you?

5 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

Driving the Sonic allows me to to be able to afford hiring a plumber. But by all means have your team campaign on Bidenomics, I beg you.

Ok, so you made a conscious choice, and it was that choice, not the sitting president, that results in choosing to keep the car in the garage. Easy stuff when the olympic mental gymnastics are removed. :smile:

Trying to campaign on the notion that a badly needed bipartisan infrastructure bill, one inflation reduction act bill, and a canceled pipeline that would've done nothing other than line oil exec pockets is the case of... $3-4 gasoline... is not going to win elections. It's going to win chickenshit 5,000 person counties that lack any understanding of what actually causes things.

Oil is a

say it with me now!

globally traded commodity

Does building an oil well right on main street drastically decrease the price of gas in the local vicinity? no? Gee, is that because the producer will sell it for maximum profit, on the global market?

Edited by That One Guy

hey gas is over $4 in Alaska right now

but they produce more oil per capita than almost anywhere

that can't be right

they have a pipeline and everything

does producing oil in an area not result in the low costs trickling down as low prices to the local denizens???

what the hell are they doing with that Alaskan oil? Selling it elsewhere for higher prices?

The 80's were a good music decade, lots of experimentation

70s experimentation: MyFirstSynth bits and society being addicted to four-on-the-floor dance beats for five years

18 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Oil is a

say it with me now!

globally traded commodity

Does building an oil well right on main street drastically decrease the price of gas in the local vicinity? no? Gee, is that because the producer will sell it for maximum profit, on the global market?

16 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

hey gas is over $4 in Alaska right now

but they produce more oil per capita than almost anywhere

that can't be right

they have a pipeline and everything

does producing oil in an area not result in the low costs trickling down as low prices to the local denizens???

what the hell are they doing with that Alaskan oil? Selling it elsewhere for higher prices?

Just stop with the facts and believe what your choice of media feeds you.