THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

1 hour ago, BastillePark said:

Just stop with the facts and believe what your choice of media feeds you.

but if we build a pipeline we'll all get $2/gallon gas. All the extra profits will trickle down to the locals wanting cheap gas. This is why gas in Alaska costs, I assume, $1-2/gal. There's no way it'll get shipped off to areas that will pay more for gas as market forces dictate

It's the beginning of the end. 

I've finally found a way to get to the landlord of the shitty renter neighbors next door.

Futures on my my quality of life went up 25% today, because this time next year the ghetto trash will be gone!!

Edited by grep
  • Like 2

today at 7/11 some black dude was bitching out the indian cash register worker because he ordered 5 chicken wings for 5$, but they only had 4 wings left... he got very angry and confused and said "so how imma be charged then?" idk dude maybe 4$ or something, common sense.

• Like 1

i want to stop complaining about jews, i want to relax, chill, enjoy my time here on earth, live laugh love, etc

but then these f***ing guys come out of nowhere and start whining and blaming other people unprovoked (the only thing they really know how to do) and it's like, eyeroll, here we go again. can you like shut up for even a second lmao

7 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

racism is obviously stupid and harmful so it's kind of counter-intuitive that anti-semitism is in fact moral. a lot of people dont understand and never will, but it is what it is 

it's actually impressive how jews are the world elite and still managed to convince just about everyone in the world that they're victims 

the #1 reason america is a hellhole now is because jews did everything in their power to ruin it. i really don't care if the supposed 'chosen people' all die, they wish the same on me and do so relentlessly 

5 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

what's funny about jews is that they're never satisfied and never will be, imagine being as privileged as your average jew is and still playing the victim, asking for more, etc.

5 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

knock knock

who's there?

a jew

err.. awkward!

*closes door*

4 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

it's not easy to live in today's world without any sort of guidance, and anyone with a broken family life will tell you this is the most crucial influence in their life

jews want this 

jews want broken families, they celebrate and glorify it

i'd rather die than be silenced by jews

Hmmm...welcome back, I guess?

That quote at the top is probably the worst of these, and I didn't even include them all. You're obviously looking for a reaction, now you have one. Mission accomplished?

jews want you to think that they're above criticism and this is specifically because they're the ones who are most sensitive to it, they simply can't handle it.

when any other ethnic group is exposed to constructive criticism, or even blatant insults, they tend to take a step back and think to themselves "alright, where can i improve?"

jews however don't think this way - it's the exact opposite. say one thing bad about a jew and they're going to do everything in their power to make sure you die.

Just now, Mr. Not said:

jews want you to think that they're above criticism and this is specifically because they're the ones who are most sensitive to it, they simply can't handle it.

when any other ethnic group is exposed to constructive criticism, or even blatant insults, they tend to take a step back and think to themselves "alright, where can i improve?"

jews however don't think this way - it's the exact opposite. say one thing bad about a jew and they're going to do everything in their power to make sure you die.

also they're obsessed w/ manipulating people in order to maintain power, that's kind of their only purpose.  but we already covered that