You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

She may be a little talentless, boring and dull, but on the other hand...sorry I can't think of anything.

You don't have to have a great brain, you're a Catholic the moment Dad came. :atickhum:

When played in the correct order they will squeak 'The Bells of St Mary's'.

Well, it's not a question of wanting to be a mouse. It just sort of happens to you. :o :pussy:

When does a dream begin?

When reality is dismissed?

Or does it commence when we lose all pretence

When does a dream begin?

Ve let you know... :bang bang:

All right, bring her up on two. What's the duration reading on the oscillator?

11 years, 2 months, 26 days, 9 hours, 3 minutes, 27 seconds. :drool:

We was too late. The Reverend Robert bit the ceiling.

Mr. S, I can eat enormous quantifies of :cheerleader: without being sick.

Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You.

Shut up, and stop slouching. And don't pick your nose! :eyeroll:
  • Like 1

She may be a little talentless, boring and dull, but on the other hand...sorry I can't think of anything.

You don't have to have a great brain, you're a Catholic the moment Dad came. :atickhum:

Well, it's not a question of wanting to be a mouse. It just sort of happens to you. :o :pussy:

When does a dream begin?

When does a dream begin?

How you English say, I one more time-a unclog my nose in your direction, sons of a window-dresser!
  • Like 1

When does a dream begin?

When does a dream begin?

How you English say, I one more time-a unclog my nose in your direction, sons of a window-dresser!

He's in one of his bleeding moods. He's like a little child sometimes - 'course he's always rude. :codger:
  • Like 1

When does a dream begin?

When does a dream begin?

He's in one of his bleeding moods. He's like a little child sometimes - 'course he's always rude. :codger:

Up yours? What a rude Ouija board!
  • Like 1

When does a dream begin?

When does a dream begin?

Oh honestly dear, why do we always have to buy everything just because the Cheap-Laughs have one? :rage:
  • Like 1

When does a dream begin?

When does a dream begin?

Oh honestly dear, why do we always have to buy everything just because the Cheap-Laughs have one? :rage:

Well everything breaks, don't it Colonel.
  • Like 1

When does a dream begin?

When does a dream begin?

A simple pot of salad dressing, treated in our laboratories, has been subjected to the impact of a 4,000 pounds steam hammer every day for the last sixteen years and has it broken? :huh:
  • Like 1

When does a dream begin?

When does a dream begin?

A simple pot of salad dressing, treated in our laboratories, has been subjected to the impact of a 4,000 pounds steam hammer every day for the last sixteen years and has it broken? :huh:

The table is broken and smashed, but the sheets, with Fibro-Val, are sparkling clean and white.
  • Like 1

When does a dream begin?

When does a dream begin?

The table is broken and smashed, but the sheets, with Fibro-Val, are sparkling clean and white.

It's very nice actually. It goes nicely with the vomit and catarrh. :cool:
  • Like 1

When does a dream begin?

When does a dream begin?

It's very nice actually. It goes nicely with the vomit and catarrh. :cool:

What did you have to get dressed up like that for?
  • Like 1

Well. while the minister :coy: is answering this question I'd just like to point out the minister's dress has been made entirely by hand from over three hundred pieces of Arabian shot silk.

In fact, several of the celloists have thrown off their clothes and are making a vast human pyramid standing a full thirty feet above the smoke and flames drifting across from the blazing wind section.
  • Like 1

Well. while the minister :coy: is answering this question I'd just like to point out the minister's dress has been made entirely by hand from over three hundred pieces of Arabian shot silk.

In fact, several of the celloists have thrown off their clothes and are making a vast human pyramid standing a full thirty feet above the smoke and flames drifting across from the blazing wind section.

They bombed Cairo, Bangkok, Cape Town, Buenos Aires, Harrow, Hammersmith, Stepney, Wandsworth and Enfield...but always it was the wrong place. :facepalm:
  • Like 1

They bombed Cairo, Bangkok, Cape Town, Buenos Aires, Harrow, Hammersmith, Stepney, Wandsworth and Enfield...but always it was the wrong place. :facepalm:

Well, you'll want the A39. Oh, no, you've got the wrong map there. This is Stalingrad. You want the Ilfracombe and Barnstaple section.
  • Like 1

Well, you'll want the A39. Oh, no, you've got the wrong map there. This is Stalingrad. You want the Ilfracombe and Barnstaple section.

OK, we're going to have another try. We'll give it a whirl. :wacko:
  • Like 1

Constable Clitoris thought it was an almond whirl!
  • Like 1

That is correct. The criminal mind is a strange and contorted one. Good evening. :hi:
  • Like 1

That is correct. The criminal mind is a strange and contorted one. Good evening. :hi:

You can defy time and space, and you can turn violent criminals into frogs. Something which you could never do with the old truncheons.
  • Like 1

You can defy time and space, and you can turn violent criminals into frogs. Something which you could never do with the old truncheons.

You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs. Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person. :nya nya:
  • Like 1

You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs. Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person. :nya nya:

Well I can't cook on it unless it's connected up.
  • Like 1

Sshh dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam... :drool:
  • Like 1

Sshh dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam... :drool:

Telling figures indeed, but what do they mean to you, what do they mean to me, what do they mean to the average man in the street?
  • Like 1

Telling figures indeed, but what do they mean to you, what do they mean to me, what do they mean to the average man in the street?

I'm not in the street, you fairy. :huh:
  • Like 1

In contrast to the site in Chicago, it's progress here on Britain's first eighteen-level motorway interchange being built by characters from Milton's 'Paradise Lost'...
  • Like 1

In contrast to the site in Chicago, it's progress here on Britain's first eighteen-level motorway interchange being built by characters from Milton's 'Paradise Lost'...

I've got a triple fracture of the right leg, dislocated collar bone and multiple head injuries, so I do most of the heavy work. :fury:
  • Like 1