You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

I don't see it that way, Geoff. Let me tell you what I think we're dealing with here : a potentially positive learning experience to get an... :16ton:

That's right. Yeah, I've had a team working on this over the past few weeks, and, uh, what we've come up with can be reduced to two fundamental concepts.
  • Like 1

I don't see it that way, Geoff. Let me tell you what I think we're dealing with here : a potentially positive learning experience to get an... :16ton:

That's right. Yeah, I've had a team working on this over the past few weeks, and, uh, what we've come up with can be reduced to two fundamental concepts.

The existence or non-existence, to be determined by two falls, two submissions, or a knockout. :fistbump:
  • Like 1

The existence or non-existence, to be determined by two falls, two submissions, or a knockout. :fistbump:

Mrs Midshipman Robert's got one of her headaches again, so I put her in the torpedo tube.
  • Like 1

Mrs Midshipman Robert's got one of her headaches again, so I put her in the torpedo tube.

I now wake her up with a steel peg driven into her skull with a mallet. :smash:
  • Like 1

At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.
  • Like 1

At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.

Wait a tic, wait a tic. Er, my first one is in Glasgow but not in Northampton, my second is in steamer but not in train... :sigh:
  • Like 1

Wait a tic, wait a tic. Er, my first one is in Glasgow but not in Northampton, my second is in steamer but not in train... :sigh:

Do any of these words embarrass you? Shoe, megaphone, grunties.
  • Like 1

Really, Mansfield. :tsk: Perfectly dreadful!
  • Like 1

All right ... I confess I haven't cut your hair ... I hate cutting hair.
  • Like 1

Sir Walter Raleigh is equipping another expedition to Virginia. He needs traders and sailors. :coy:
  • Like 1

Sir Walter Raleigh is equipping another expedition to Virginia. He needs traders and sailors. :coy:

The British Navy is one of the finest and most attractive and butchest fighting forces in the world.
  • Like 1

The British Navy is one of the finest and most attractive and butchest fighting forces in the world.

:blink: Explain the logic underlying that conclusion, please.
  • Like 1

It is the dawn of time. This earth we know so well is a smoldering, inhospitable place. No plants grow, no creature can survive.
  • Like 1

It is the dawn of time. This earth we know so well is a smoldering, inhospitable place. No plants grow, no creature can survive.

But at Wembley, play has resumed. :dweez:
  • Like 1

And Podgorny fails to even hit the ball ... but this is no surprise as he hasn't hit the ball once throughout this match.
  • Like 1

And Podgorny fails to even hit the ball ... but this is no surprise as he hasn't hit the ball once throughout this match.

Well, there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here, as you can see. Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. :tongue:
  • Like 1

Well, there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here, as you can see. Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. :tongue:

In the debate, a spokesman accused the government of being silly and doing not at all good things.
  • Like 1

In the debate, a spokesman accused the government of being silly and doing not at all good things.

That nice Mr. Heath would never allow that. :tsk:
  • Like 1

'Ah, Edward Heath, capitalist pig'.
  • Like 1

'Ah, Edward Heath, capitalist pig'.

And here is the result of the ' Where to put Edward Heath's statue Competition' The winner was a Mr. Ivy North who wins ten guineas and a visit to the Sailors Quarters. :blush:
  • Like 1

I'll tell you what, move everything into the main bedroom, then you can use the spare room as a dung room.

It is a great honour to have so many members of the Government dead in our sitting room. :unsure: Ja well, you know what I mean.
  • Like 1

I'll tell you what, move everything into the main bedroom, then you can use the spare room as a dung room.

It is a great honour to have so many members of the Government dead in our sitting room. :unsure: Ja well, you know what I mean.

Ah. Well I'm afraid that we've lost Brian Goebbels. While they're sorting that out, we have a report from Barry Loothesom in Loughborough on the British preparations for this most important event.
  • Like 1

Ah. Well I'm afraid that we've lost Brian Goebbels. While they're sorting that out, we have a report from Barry Loothesom in Loughborough on the British preparations for this most important event.

Well, it certainly looks as though we're in for a splendid afternoon's sport in this the 127th Upperclass Twit of Year Show. :chickendance: :gumby: :Alex:
  • Like 1