You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

I'll tell you what, move everything into the main bedroom, then you can use the spare room as a dung room.

It is a great honour to have so many members of the Government dead in our sitting room. :unsure: Ja well, you know what I mean.

Ah. Well I'm afraid that we've lost Brian Goebbels. While they're sorting that out, we have a report from Barry Loothesom in Loughborough on the British preparations for this most important event.

Well, it certainly looks as though we're in for a splendid afternoon's sport in this the 127th Upperclass Twit of Year Show. :chickendance: :gumby: :Alex:

This often ignored minority is very rarely brought to the attention of the general public. The average man in the street scarcely gives a second thought to these extremely well-off people.
  • Like 1

I'll tell you what, move everything into the main bedroom, then you can use the spare room as a dung room.

It is a great honour to have so many members of the Government dead in our sitting room. :unsure: Ja well, you know what I mean.

Ah. Well I'm afraid that we've lost Brian Goebbels. While they're sorting that out, we have a report from Barry Loothesom in Loughborough on the British preparations for this most important event.

Well, it certainly looks as though we're in for a splendid afternoon's sport in this the 127th Upperclass Twit of Year Show. :chickendance: :gumby: :Alex:

This often ignored minority is very rarely brought to the attention of the general public. The average man in the street scarcely gives a second thought to these extremely well-off people.

At the office where I work, I can be sitting at my desk all day and the others totally ignore me. :|
  • Like 1

At the office where I work, I can be sitting at my desk all day and the others totally ignore me. :|

Get out, Mr Librarian Robert, seeing as you're not a gorilla but only dressed up as one, trying to deceive us in order to further your career.
  • Like 1

Get out, Mr Librarian Robert, seeing as you're not a gorilla but only dressed up as one, trying to deceive us in order to further your career.

No job, no insurance, no money at all. I'm absolutely flat broke. I just don't know where to turn. You're my only chance. Can you help me, please, Timmy? :unsure:
  • Like 1

No job, no insurance, no money at all. I'm absolutely flat broke. I just don't know where to turn. You're my only chance. Can you help me, please, Timmy? :unsure:

Ah - can do. But won't. We were wondering if we could possibly borrow your head for a piece of animation.
  • Like 1

Ah - can do. But won't. We were wondering if we could possibly borrow your head for a piece of animation.

When suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack. :cool: The cartoon peril was no more.
  • Like 1

When suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack. :cool: The cartoon peril was no more.

Ah, you're not going to catch me with an old one like that. Right - let's reconstruct the crime. Constable, you be Inspector Tiger.
  • Like 1

Ah, you're not going to catch me with an old one like that. Right - let's reconstruct the crime. Constable, you be Inspector Tiger.

Oh, sir. Why don't you ask Stebbins? He's a gynecologist. :spitwater:
  • Like 1

Well, in that case, I must set you a task, so that you can prove yourself worthy.
  • Like 1

Well, in that case, I must set you a task, so that you can prove yourself worthy.

But where shall I find seven brides for seven brothers? :huh:
  • Like 1

We do not know which bush he is behind, but we can soon find out.
  • Like 1

Look, would you mind going away. I'm trying to examine this (wo)man. :smoke:
  • Like 1

Leave it all to us. You'll never know what hit you.
  • Like 1

All right, but, uh, only if I can watch. :drool:
  • Like 1

Oh, you want contact lenses? I`ll get Dr Waring. I only do the hearing aids.
  • Like 1

I can't hear you, sir. :rage: No, I'm still not getting anything.
  • Like 1

I can't hear you, sir. :rage: No, I'm still not getting anything.

Well, it's not much of a subject is it? Be fair.
  • Like 1

Now it comes to your screens for the first time. Fresh from the leaves of Iceland's history. The terrible "Budapest Saga." :P

'Eee, I were all 'ungry-like!

Then steal some cheese, Brie or Camembert, or Cheddar or Gouda, if you're on the harder stuff. :ph34r:
  • Like 1

Now it comes to your screens for the first time. Fresh from the leaves of Iceland's history. The terrible "Budapest Saga." :P

Then steal some cheese, Brie or Camembert, or Cheddar or Gouda, if you're on the harder stuff. :ph34r:

...spending four days on the tarmac at Luton Airport on a five-day package tour with nothing to eat but dry British Airways sandwiches...
  • Like 1

...spending four days on the tarmac at Luton Airport on a five-day package tour with nothing to eat but dry British Airways sandwiches...

Hmmm, crunchy frog, heap good. :drool:
  • Like 1

I'd eat 'em all before I got out of the toilet. I had to go on to bread.
  • Like 1

Bread, milk, tea, tin of meat for the cat. :pussy:
  • Like 1

Bread, milk, tea, tin of meat for the cat. :pussy:

'Tiger' brand coffee is a real treat. Even tigers prefer a cup of it to real meat. Mm.
  • Like 1