You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Dear TRF, I would like to be paid five guineas for saying something stupid about a television show. Yours sincerely, Mrs Simon Agro.

You naughty person. I'm afraid it's my unpleasant duty :( to inform you that you're banned.

Oh sod the thread, that's not important. But if any of you could put in a word for me I'd love to be an admin. Forum administration opens doors. I'd be very quiet, I was a bit on edge just now but if I were an admin I'd sit at the back and not get in anyone's way.

Er well, I'm afraid not. I'm afraid all the vacancies were filled several years ago. :laughing guy:
  • Like 1

Dear TRF, I would like to be paid five guineas for saying something stupid about a television show. Yours sincerely, Mrs Simon Agro.

You naughty person. I'm afraid it's my unpleasant duty :( to inform you that you're banned.

Oh sod the thread, that's not important. But if any of you could put in a word for me I'd love to be an admin. Forum administration opens doors. I'd be very quiet, I was a bit on edge just now but if I were an admin I'd sit at the back and not get in anyone's way.

Er well, I'm afraid not. I'm afraid all the vacancies were filled several years ago. :laughing guy:

Fine, fine. Well, just a pair of panties then please.
  • Like 1

Oh no, that's next door, New World Women. It's being hit on the head lessons in here. :smash:
  • Like 1

Oh no, that's next door, New World Women. It's being hit on the head lessons in here. :smash:

You know, 'bliddle dee dee diddle dee bibble dee dee dibble beep beep beep,' and all that, which takes it out of you, what with having the crown to keep on.
  • Like 1

You know, 'bliddle dee dee diddle dee bibble dee dee dibble beep beep beep,' and all that, which takes it out of you, what with having the crown to keep on.

:yes: Three gold bands surmounted by a golden eagle on the apex here.
  • Like 1

Elizabeth, we supplied the archbishops for her coronation. Shakespeare started off from here as a temp. Then came James 1st and the bottom fell out of the Tudor jobs.
  • Like 1

Elizabeth, we supplied the archbishops for her coronation. Shakespeare started off from here as a temp. Then came James 1st and the bottom fell out of the Tudor jobs.

The development of industrial bourgeoisie. :eyeroll:
  • Like 1

I mean, look at this thread! I'm at my wits end. Revolutionary leaflets everywhere. One of these days I'll revolutionary leaflets him.
  • Like 1

I mean, look at this thread! I'm at my wits end. Revolutionary leaflets everywhere. One of these days I'll revolutionary leaflets him.

Oh, there you are. Hello. You got the note, jolly good. :)
  • Like 1

If you could see your way to lending me sixpence. I could at least buy a newspaper. That's not much to ask anyone.
  • Like 1

If you could see your way to lending me sixpence. I could at least buy a newspaper. That's not much to ask anyone.

Did you read that, Simon Edgar? There's been another Indian massacre at Dorking Civic Theatre. :whip:
  • Like 1

Did you read that, Simon Edgar? There's been another Indian massacre at Dorking Civic Theatre. :whip:

One of the most prolific film directors of this age, or indeed of any age, is Sir Robert Ross, back in his native country for the first time for five years to open a season of his works at the National Film Theatre. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

One of the most prolific film directors of this age, or indeed of any age, is Sir Robert Ross, back in his native country for the first time for five years to open a season of his works at the National Film Theatre.

He mercilessly exposes the violence underlying our society when Brian and Brianette again meet on yet another rubbish dump... :hug2:
  • Like 1

One of the most prolific film directors of this age, or indeed of any age, is Sir Robert Ross, back in his native country for the first time for five years to open a season of his works at the National Film Theatre.

He mercilessly exposes the violence underlying our society when Brian and Brianette again meet on yet another rubbish dump... :hug2:

I clean out public lavatories.
  • Like 1

Ah, fame, money, glamour, excitement, sex... :cool:
  • Like 1

You look like a milkman to me.
  • Like 1

:no: That's a Flemish merchant of the fifteenth or sixteenth centuries.
  • Like 1

:no: That's a Flemish merchant of the fifteenth or sixteenth centuries.

The shoes are in brushed pigskin with gold clasps, by Maxwell of Bond Street.
  • Like 1

Yeah, I think it was a mistake him wearing spectacles. :cool:

My eyesight is bad. My eyes are poor. My nose is knackered.

It's not even a proper nose. :tsk: It's polystyrene. You can collect it at reception.
  • Like 1

It's not even a proper nose. :tsk: It's polystyrene. You can collect it at reception.

Oh good morning, ummm, do you want to come upstairs?
  • Like 1

Tell me, why did you say 'good morning' when you know perfectly well it's afternoon? :huh:
  • Like 1

Tell me, why did you say 'good morning' when you know perfectly well it's afternoon? :huh:

Errr...I, I'm afraid that Robert's fallen through the Earth's crust. Err... excuse me a moment.
  • Like 1

Errr...I, I'm afraid that Robert's fallen through the Earth's crust. Err... excuse me a moment.

My God, what a simply ghastly place. :o
  • Like 1